PDA

View Full Version : the wifes off let's fish fri-corona the 24th

BULLDOGBOOGERS
04-22-2009, 01:35 PM
the bulldog will hit corona lake.... early friday morning...till we get our "10" trout ! 5 for you & 5 for me....you guys know me.... i fish for the cat's durning the summer... but i said what the heck... let's do some trout action....i have only fished corona lake one time for trout... and i did get my 5 so if anybody would like to fish with me in my boat friday morning the 24th... give me a call.... i plan on fishing till i get my limit of 5 trout... so if anbody is off work or wants to take a day off... to go a fishing give me a call i can take two people.... so it will be .... who ever calls me first ! can ride with the dogg....

god bless..... scott "aka" bulldogboogers
951-549-0146 corona hills, ca

i live just just 9.6 miles from corona lake !

BULLDOGBOOGERS
04-22-2009, 04:50 PM
thanks guys.... this thread is closed !.... i have two F.N.N. fisherman that took the bait !!!! let's just hope we can catch 15 trout !

god bless... scott "aka" bulldogboogers

.."pic's" coming.... friday night !!!:Razz:

The Angler
04-26-2009, 05:02 PM
Wheres the report ?:Neutral:

BULLDOGBOOGERS
04-27-2009, 04:41 AM
well there website said they stocked over 2 thousand pounds of silver "catfish" ... but not a one got into my boat !! o-well i get them next time !

scott

The Angler
04-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Haha maybe next time man. U usually slay them cats out there.

BULLDOGBOOGERS
04-28-2009, 07:56 AM
Haha maybe next time man. U usually slay them cats out there.thanks buddy...i usually do get my limit....buts thats in the months may thru august... when the lake really stocks those "cat's".. it just goes to show ya... i am not that good of a fisherman..... when the lake is just not stocked to the max !! but i have fun.. just being out on the water.... and watching other anglers hauling in those trout !!

talk to ya soon

bulldogboogers