PDA

View Full Version : Question Blythe???

NICKYMOUSE8
04-22-2009, 08:50 AM
Hello all anyone out there know how and if what is the main bite over in Blythe I will be heading over there for a few days for some fishing C&R is my thing so im not for keeps just wondering what kinda gear should I take?? or what to expect??

Vulture
04-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Where are you planning to fish? The river, canals or lakes? This might help with getting a more detailed response. The blue gils are back up but that will be more for lake fishing than the river unless you hit back waters off the river. Cats are making a come back in all three bodies of water. The list cant be any more specific unless we know what you are targeting. Hope this helps and stay in the shade. It going to be hot out there this weekend.

NICKYMOUSE8
04-22-2009, 10:28 PM
i will be fishing goose flats area and some nearby canals willing to target whatever I SEE swimming around but who really enjoy some striper action Oh might spend one night in a tent in the desert is it cold at night just wondering thanks nick

luckie33
04-23-2009, 12:48 AM
hello nm8 a group of guy's will be down their this weekend from thurday afternoon to sunday (4/23-4/26). we will be at mayflower park just come to the front gate and ask for the catfishing group...we will also be having a event sat. that starts at 8am at mayflower park...

if you would like more info pls feel free to pm me..

good luck to you out there.