PDA

View Full Version : Stripper stripper DD feast 4-18-09

Bluegill
04-21-2009, 10:23 PM
Hi,

This is for everyone that says lake skinner :Sad:suck. All the fish in the pictures were cought on the same day except for one of the pictures. Having problem with my home computer uploading the pix. Just go to my profile all the pictures are there. Under lake skinner album. Sorry for not having the pix on the posted page!!!!!

Bluegiill..

RamboBoy
04-21-2009, 10:43 PM
Nice fish and report. I have seen your photo album.

You were on the boat instead of standing shoreline.

You go farther and fish the right spot where the people were fishing on shoreline, LOL. They may get pissed and skunk , or catch few striper.

OnDaHunt4Fish
04-21-2009, 11:27 PM
what pictures?

thepuma
04-22-2009, 07:28 AM
Nice post Bluegill. Looks like a great day out there and allot of fun. Congrats on all of the catches.
Another option when posting, if you wanted, is to add a link for each picture from your photo album to the post.
Like:
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=236&pictureid=1960

FishBalls
04-22-2009, 07:33 AM
Nice - I have been wanting to get out there.

pwynn
04-22-2009, 11:15 AM
i was excited to see the pictures.... to my dismay not a stripper in the bunch!!! that SUXXXX:Crying:

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-22-2009, 11:21 AM
nice fish, are all of them different fish ??...16-17 ?

Great catch....niceley done even if some of the pics are dupes.

what'd ya get 'em on

Congrats..
Gary

smokey25
04-22-2009, 11:37 AM
going out there tom. Gonna try my luck off shore first, if no luck, then im renting a boat. im desperate to catch me a DD striper. Wish me luck!

Hitts0n
04-22-2009, 11:47 AM
hi,

this is for everyone that says lake skinner :sad:suck. All the fish in the pictures were cought on the same day except for one of the pictures. Having problem with my home computer uploading the pix. Just go to my profile all the pictures are there. Under lake skinner album. Sorry for not having the pix on the posted page!!!!!

Bluegiill..

wtf? :rofl::rofl:

DarkShadow
04-22-2009, 12:51 PM
I saw the title of the thread and was expecting 2 strippers with double D's.

Bluegill
04-22-2009, 01:03 PM
Thanks for comment. Once I get my home computer working I will try linking the pix to that IP adress. I been fishing skinner every weekend for the last two month. Catching around 5-8 good size keeper and tons of mini stripper. The fish are everywhere sometime I toll for them or just bait and wait. Bait to use is mackel fresh mackel work the best. PM for the last secret for catching stripper at skinner. Does anyone know how to attached pix from an iPhone to the forum? I have about 50 pix of lake skinner on my iPhone from fishing there in the last two month.

Thanks....Bluegill

smokey25
04-22-2009, 01:19 PM
i use photobucket to upload all my pics. log in, upload all ur photos, and then copy paste the links for the photos on here.

xxxmanxxx
04-22-2009, 01:34 PM
didnt see a DD striper in those pictures just a bunch of schoolies with a few 7 pounders.:Confused:

pwynn
04-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Thanks for comment. Once I get my home computer working I will try linking the pix to that IP adress. I been fishing skinner every weekend for the last two month. Catching around 5-8 good size keeper and tons of mini stripper. The fish are everywhere sometime I toll for them or just bait and wait. Bait to use is mackel fresh mackel work the best. PM for the last secret for catching stripper at skinner. Does anyone know how to attached pix from an iPhone to the forum? I have about 50 pix of lake skinner on my iPhone from fishing there in the last two month.

Thanks....Bluegill

you can download pics from your iphone to your pc just like a camera. or you can dl directly from the phone to photobucket. Not being a jerk or anything but the correct spelling for the fish you caught is STRIPER, A STRIPPER is what you see at a titty bar....

Sleek Fishing
04-22-2009, 04:03 PM
tO DOWN LOAD YOUR PIX'S . YOU HAVE TO E MAIL THEM FROM YOUR PHONE TO YOUR E MAIL AND THEN SACE THEM TO YOUR CP.
THE I PHONE IS THE ONLY CELL I KNOW YOU HAVE TO DO THAT TO.
AFTER THAT THEN YOU CAN PUT THEM ON HERE.
GOOD LUCK

SLEEK FISHING

RamboBoy
04-22-2009, 05:15 PM
you can download pics from your iphone to your pc just like a camera. or you can dl directly from the phone to photobucket. Not being a jerk or anything but the correct spelling for the fish you caught is STRIPER, A STRIPPER is what you see at a titty bar....

LOL! funny