PDA

View Full Version : 10 Inch Texas Rig for a 3.5 lb Pudd Pig

Fish07ing
04-21-2009, 10:17 PM
Today had to be one of those days you would like to forget about at work. Had a 8 hour meeting on safety, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Safety is a good thing, but 8 hours of cramming, my brain turned to mush. Any ways I decided to go to the Pudd to burn some stress off and maybe catch a fish or two. All I took was a Bass Pro Tournement 10 inch worm Green Pumpkin and a diamond shad. Threw the diamond shad for the first hour and nothing. I switched to ten inch worm and threw until the park closed. The only thing that had hit my line all night was a bat, until my last cast of the night. 5 minuets before the park closed I moved closer to the shore line and tossed in my last cast. All of a sudden I get a tap on the line, I look for a bat but I get another tap and no bat. Finally I feel a tug, WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOO. I had a 3 to 3.5 lb bass, I could not weigh the bass because the Police were on one side of the lake and headed twards me. So this other fisherman who was fishing with me took the pic and then we both booked out of there so we did not have to listen to ranger brownstone complain that we were two minuets over the 9:00 Pm close time. I will be going out in the Am to the pudd.

Good Fishing Fish07ing Out

bassassassin
04-21-2009, 10:27 PM
nice bass i got to get out there soon

a biley
04-21-2009, 11:12 PM
nice, looks like the same spot as last time

basscatcher
04-22-2009, 03:34 PM
good job on the fish.

God Bless

basscatcher