PDA

View Full Version : The Poachers Are Coming!!!!!

DEADROOTS
04-21-2009, 09:46 AM
They are making there way to all of our favorite honey holes! They are after all of our well hidden spots. So make sure to black out those photos extra well, maybe even twice! Take all your photos with the camera lens pointed down. They're on their way now!!! Be aware, be very affraid!!! BOOOHHAHAAHA!!!

The Poachers Are Coming!!!!!

Here are their mug shots! If they are seen, swat them with a large crank bait and bang pans together to scare them off and scream

"NO poacher, No, Bad Poacher!"

GeordyBass
04-21-2009, 10:08 AM
Yo DEADROOTS,No more "frio" for you.....hahahahaha.....you need to take a very long nap so you can snap out of it son....lol....BTW you spelled "affraid" wrong,I believe it only has one "f".In conclusion.....you can.....well u know the rest......

DEADROOTS
04-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Yo DEADROOTS,No more "frio" for you.....hahahahaha.....you need to take a very long nap so you can snap out of it son....lol....BTW you spelled "affraid" wrong,I believe it only has one "f".In conclusion.....you can.....well u know the rest......

Your a genius Yeordy!! I don't know what a frio is. I'm just hung over!:ROFL:

seal
04-21-2009, 10:43 AM
Your a genius Yeordy!! I don't know what a frio is. I'm just hung over!:ROFL:

Not sure you have reached the hangover stage quite yet.

I got a question. What is the poplular definition of a "Poacher" (not a Websters definition)? One that takes fish without a license? Someone that fishes by illegal means (netting, snagging etc...)? ANYBODY THAT TAKES A LMB:LOL:?

DEADROOTS
04-21-2009, 11:05 AM
I got a question. What is the poplular definition of a "Poacher" (not a Websters definition)? One that takes fish without a license? Someone that fishes by illegal means (netting, snagging etc...)? ANYBODY THAT TAKES A LMB:LOL:?

Not sure. I keep hearing about them but have never seen one. I think they use gaffs to snag and nets to gather entire schools. I keep hearing about the poachers, and never get to witness them. I figured they would look like one of those famous stalkers. I'm on the water often enough to witness one of these moments but never have. For the amount of concerns that we hear about so often, I would think that I would have witness it by now.

Not sure you have reached the hangover stage quite yet. Which stage am in now?:ROFL:

seal
04-21-2009, 12:07 PM
Not sure. I keep hearing about them but have never seen one. I think they use gaffs to snag and nets to gather entire schools. I keep hearing about the poachers, and never get to witness them. I figured they would look like one of those famous stalkers. I'm on the water often enough to witness one of these moments but never have. For the amount of concerns that we hear about so often, I would think that I would have witness it by now.

Which stage am in now?:ROFL:

Like the response, you must be sobering up!

DEADROOTS
04-21-2009, 04:19 PM
Your probably one of those which blacks out backgrounds from photographs.:Secret:

It's ok, don't be offended!

Here's a kiss!

TroutOnly
04-21-2009, 04:49 PM
The second one from the end looks like geordybass's girl friend,,,lol,,,,

DEADROOTS
04-21-2009, 05:16 PM
The second one from the end looks like geordybass's girl friend,,,lol,,,,

:EyePop::EyePop::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Geordy your Betty is cheating on you!:ROFL::ROFL:

TShaffer
04-21-2009, 05:31 PM
I've seen the poachers! They came outta the woodwork ready to kill (the fish-not people).

RoastedBlueGill
04-21-2009, 06:20 PM
yeah, i saw the one on the far right picture at the pud using a casting net. when the flashlight shined on him, he put a bucket over his head, while in the water, all you could see was the bucket.actually, he didn't look like elvis, but when the police caught him, i found out he had already been deported once before, and he was here illegally. the idiots wrote him a ticket, and let him go..what good did that do...

bassassassin
04-21-2009, 10:33 PM
Not sure you have reached the hangover stage quite yet.

its definately ANYONE WHO TAKES A LARGE MOUTH!

thats right i said it

seal
04-22-2009, 08:12 AM
Your probably one of those which blacks out backgrounds from photographs.:Secret:

It's ok, don't be offended!

Here's a kiss!

Nope don't do the Photoshop deal, I got the software but am too lazy to mess with it.

Thanks for the kiss but that there is a Walrus and I'm not really into any cross-species relationships.

thepuma
04-22-2009, 03:01 PM
:Smile:
Those Pesky Poachers!! They are everywhere.

DEADROOTS
04-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Nope don't do the Photoshop deal, I got the software but am too lazy to mess with it.

Thanks for the kiss but that there is a Walrus and I'm not really into any cross-species relationships.

I know, I'm just Joshin you. It wasnt photo shoped, that's all I could find on line.