PDA

View Full Version : Lakers win.

FISHINGBEE
04-19-2009, 03:10 PM
LOOKED KIND OF EASY. I think they will win the deries with the Jazz. Go Lakers they rule.

FISHINGBEE

billy b
04-19-2009, 05:51 PM
coming in off the bench? Not necessarily recommending changing the amount of playing time ... just making the matchups better for DFish. He's getting older, is not so tall, and hardly ever has a good shooting game.

But, of course, he's a great guy, and a great team mate ... especially great for the locker room and practice.

crystalmath79
04-19-2009, 07:24 PM
I think Fisher has been shooting well, but of course he can't play as much minutes. I'm highly impressed with Shannon Brown's play. I didn't know too much about him when the trade happened but he's earned his time with the Lakers. Looks like the Celtics might not make it past the first round (tee-hee)

The Angler
04-20-2009, 01:49 AM
I think Fisher has been shooting well, but of course he can't play as much minutes. I'm highly impressed with Shannon Brown's play. I didn't know too much about him when the trade happened but he's earned his time with the Lakers. Looks like the Celtics might not make it past the first round (tee-hee)

Haha yea its looking bad for the celtics without KG.

Lakers made it look easy today the were leading at te half by like 25 i think. Lakers are going to sweep there way to the championship Games vs the Cavs.
But that on the board if ya want!!!!!

GO LAKERS!!!