PDA

View Full Version : Need a Answer asap!!

SD Pirate
04-18-2009, 12:02 PM
Hey guy's im going to o-side harbor today just wanted to know what is the best kind of gulp to d-shot for hali's and spotty's.im new to the whole d-shot in the salt.

Thanks

That Dang Guy
04-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Jerkshads.

Liteliner
04-18-2009, 01:21 PM
Berkley Gulp Jerkshads... Smelt and anchovy colors....... 3 - 5 inch. They all work good. Good Luck...

joebass
04-18-2009, 01:34 PM
i will be going for my first time too and picked up gulp pogys (smelt) and big hammers in chovys and green sardines. im hoping that does it. never drop shot so i plan on fishing them with a 1/4 oz leadhead.(all 3") sound good ? im open to all tips

Nessie Hunter
04-18-2009, 06:49 PM
so i plan on fishing them with a 1/4 oz leadhead.

Not sure what you consider a drop shot??? But on a Lead head (unless your fishing a high/low rig) thats NOT a drop shot set up.....

Google Drop Shot rig......

joebass
04-19-2009, 06:12 AM
Not sure what you consider a drop shot??? But on a Lead head (unless your fishing ahe tips high/low rig) thats NOT a drop shot set up.....

Google Drop Shot rig......

what i meant is that i never tried it b4. ive been reading on this site and picking up notes and this is what i came uo with along with carilina rigging.the only thing is color but alot of people use those colors(chovy and green sardine) ill try the camo sandworms also.thanks for the reply nessie hunter. your up the hill from me.