PDA

View Full Version : bass keepers at Alondra Park

sandtrout
04-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Today at Alondra Park there was an older black man fishing just north of the bridge and he had two 3 to 4 lb bass on his stringer. I asked him if he was keeping them and he said yes...that there was no sign posted saying he couldn't an no law against it. How do you get signs posted to say no keeping bass? It might be a deterent. Thanks.

a biley
04-17-2009, 09:28 PM
sadly he does have the right to keep it.

THROWBACK RANGER
04-17-2009, 09:41 PM
Today at Alondra Park there was an older black man fishing just north of the bridge and he had two 3 to 4 lb bass on his stringer. I asked him if he was keeping them and he said yes...that there was no sign posted saying he couldn't an no law against it. How do you get signs posted to say no keeping bass? It might be a deterent. Thanks.

some things never change!!!!

smokinflies
04-18-2009, 12:09 AM
was the guy displaying his fishing license?

Bass Daddy
04-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Super Lame to here that!!!
Unfortunately that is the way things go there, the pressure will continue untill the weeds grow and then amature hour ends.

richaaron
04-18-2009, 01:52 PM
sadly he does have the right to keep it.

Only if he has a license...

Fish Dog
04-18-2009, 04:59 PM
[quote]
5.00. Black Bass.
It is unlawful to take or possess black bass except as provided below:
(Note: Some waters are closed to all fishing under Section 7.50.)
(a) General Statewide Restrictions:
(1) Lakes/Reservoirs and the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta: The following waters, except for those listed in subsection (b) Special Regulations (below), are open to fishing all year, with a 12-inch minimum size limit and five-fish daily bag limit: All lakes and reservoirs in the State, and the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta, (see Section 1.71 for definition of the Delta).
(2) Rivers/Streams and Private Ponds: Rivers, streams, canals, and lakes or ponds entirely on private lands, which are not listed in subsection (b) Special Regulations (below), are open all year with no size limit and a five-fish daily bag limit.
(b) Special Regulations: Counties and individual waters listed below are those having regulations different from the General Statewide Restrictions in subsection (a) above).

DISTRICTS AND COUNTIES WITH SPECIAL BLACK BASS REGULATIONS
Area or Body of Water Open Season Size (total length) Bag Limit
() Colorado River District: All waters (Bag and
size limits conform with Arizona regulations.) All year. 3-inch minimum. 6
(2) Inyo County: all streams east of Highway 395
from the southern Inyo County line north to the
junction of Highway 6 and east of Highway 6
to the Mono County line.
All year. 2-inch minimum. 5
The remaining streams of Inyo County, except
those waters listed in sections 7.50(b)(82) and
7.50(b)(34).
Last Saturday
in April through
Nov. 5.
2-inch minimum. 5
All lakes, Big Pine Canal, Fish Spring Canal,
and Millpond. All year 2-inch minimum. 5
(3) Lassen County: all waters. All year. No size limit. 5
(4) Modoc County: all waters except Dorris and
Sage Reservoirs (see (a)() General Statewide
Restrictions (above) for these two lakes).
All year. No size limit. 0
(5) Mono County: all waters, except for Fish
Slough, listed in these regulations and those
waters listed as closed to all fishing in Section
Last Saturday
in April through
Nov. 5.
No size limit. 5
(6) Plumas County: all waters. All year. No size limit. 5
(7) Shasta County: all lakes except Britton,
Shasta and Whiskeytown lakes (see subsection
(a)() above for these three lakes).
All year. No size limit. 5
INDIvIDUAL BODIES OF WATER WITH SPECIAL BLACK BASS REGULATIONS
Area or Body of Water Open Season Size (total length Bag
Limit
(8) Barrett Lake (San Diego County).
(Also see Section 2.08) All year. No black bass shall be possessed. 0
(9) Big Lake (Shasta County) (see also
Section 7.00(b)(4). Last Saturday in April through
Nov. 5.
2-inch minimum 5
Nov. 6 through
last Friday in
April.
No black bass shall be
possessed. 0
(0) Casitas Lake (Ventura County). All year. 2-inch minimum. No more
than one over 22 inches. 5
() Castaic Lake (Los Angeles County). All year. 8-inch minimum. 2
INDIvIDUAL BODIES OF WATER WITH SPECIAL BLACK BASS REGULATIONS
Area or Body of Water Open Season Size (total length Bag
Limit
(2) Cuyamaca Lake (San Diego County). All year. No size limit. No smallmouth
bass shall be possessed. 5
(3) Diamond Valley Lake, (Riverside
County) All year. Largemouth bass 5-inch minimum. No smallmouth
bass shall be possessed
(4) Eastman Lake (Madera and
Mariposa Cos.) (Note: See Section
7.50(b)(62) for special area closures).
All year. 22-inch minimum. 
(5) El Capitan Reservoir (San Diego
County). All year. 5-inch minimum. 5
(6) Fish Slough (Mono County), except
the fenced portions of Fish Slough within
Owens Valley Native Fishes Sanctuaries
and BLM Spring, which are closed to all
fishing all year.
All year. No size limit. 5
(7) Hensley Lake (Madera County). All year. 5-inch minimum. 2
(8) Hodges Lake (San Diego County). All year. 5-inch minimum. 5
(9) Isabella Lake (Kern County). All year. 5-inch minimum. 2
(20) Kaweah Reservoir (Tulare County). All year. 5-inch minimum. 2
(2) Lett’s Lake (Colusa County). All year. No size limit. 5
(22) McClure Reservoir (Mariposa
County). All year. None between 2 and 5 inches. 5
(23) Millerton Reservoir (Fresno and
Madera counties). All year. None between 2 and 5 inches. 5
(24) Oroville Lake (Butte County). All year. None between 2 and 5
inches. 5
(25) Orr Lake (Siskiyou County). All year. None between 2 and 5
inches 5
(26) Plaskett Meadows lakes, upper and
lower (Glenn County). All year. No size limit. 5
(27) Shaver Lake (Fresno County). All year. No size limit. 5
(28) Silverwood Lake (San Bernardino
County). All year. 5-inch minimum. 2
(29) Siskiyou Lake (Siskiyou County). All year. None between 2 and 5
inches. 5
(30) Skinner Lake (Riverside County). All year. 5-inch minimum. 2
(3) Success Reservoir (Tulare County). All year. 5-inch minimum. 2
(32) Trinity Lake (Trinity County). 1: March 1
through May 3 2-inch minimum. 2
2: June 1
through Feb. 292-inch minimum. 5
(33) Trout Lake (Siskiyou County). Only
weekends and
Wednesdays
from last Sat.
in April through
Sep. 30.
22-inch minimum.
Only artificial lures may be
used.
(34) Upper Otay Lake (San Diego
County). (Also see Section 2.08) All year. No black bass shall be possessed 0

Don't see Alondra Park listed in the special regs...looks like he can keep 5 over 12 inches as long as he has his license. Instead of hassling people that are legally fishing (I don't have a problem with hassling people that are not fishing legally BTW) how about trying to get the regs changed so it is illegal to keep bass from there, then hassle away!

Surfer
04-14-2012, 09:59 AM
=[ Bman........

bman90278
04-14-2012, 11:06 AM

Sounds like a normal Alondra day. Really a bummer, but nothing u can do about it as long as they are big enough, caught properly, and not over the limit. Hopefully the guy will end up getting sick from eating them.

-b

bman90278
04-14-2012, 11:06 AM
=[ Bman........

LOL, btw, how is ur pet bass doing?

-b

ushone
04-14-2012, 11:26 AM
i remember at one point i knew guys thinking of getting a couple signs made up to put around the lake to try and stop bass taking....but honestly if dfg rolled that lake everyday 99% of bass taking would probably stop. At the end of the year last year they came around with 2 undercover guys checking licenses and i think me and 1 other guy other of about 10 had their licenses....and for sum bs reason they didnt write any of them up and just gave them warnings instead saying "better be careful next year were gonna be out here checking"...i dont think ive seen then out their anymore than last year, which was hardly ever.

FKNChristopH
04-14-2012, 11:28 AM
was the guy displaying his fishing license?

You dont need to display your license now, just have it on you.

*shakaaa*

fishinarteest
04-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Sounds like a normal Alondra day. Really a bummer, but nothing u can do about it as long as they are big enough, caught properly, and not over the limit. Hopefully the guy will end up getting sick from eating them.

-b

why would you hope that the guy gets sick. maybe he doesnt know about the low population of bass, and seeing theres no law against it he probably thought what he was doing was right. Not everybody knows about this unwritten code of bass, to throw everyone back. he's not really in the wrong, he's just eating what he caught, a normal practice among fisherman.

ushone
04-14-2012, 11:39 AM
i guess unless you are a regular their u wouldnt now, but its always the same people keeping bass, and they have gotten shiet for it a couple times at least....sometimes they "release em" after getting the roust but by the their always dead.

fishinarteest
04-14-2012, 11:43 AM
i guess unless you are a regular their u wouldnt now, but its always the same people keeping bass, and they have gotten shiet for it a couple times at least....sometimes they "release em" after getting the roust but by the their always dead.

Hey, I was just saying that to wish he got sick off of them is a little extreme.

ushone
04-14-2012, 11:55 AM
its true tho, its one of the reason i preach cpr their.....its freaking gross out their(i wouldnt eat anything thats more than a week old...generally if i want meat ill catch the day of the plant only)....if i remember correctly the lake receives water from the dominguez channel (grossest shiet ever)

bman90278
04-14-2012, 12:18 PM

Yes for the most part its the same guys who are keeping bass. Of course there are non-regulars who keep bass too. Either way, it's been going on forever at Alondra, but I think it's gotten worse over the last 2 years.

-b

Surfer
04-14-2012, 01:05 PM
Hey, I was just saying that to wish he got sick off of them is a little extreme.

Bman is a cool dude. He's just an extreme bass nazi. He's a bass vigilante. Lol

Surfer
04-14-2012, 01:10 PM
its true tho, its one of the reason i preach cpr their.....its freaking gross out their(i wouldnt eat anything thats more than a week old...generally if i want meat ill catch the day of the plant only)....if i remember correctly the lake receives water from the dominguez channel (grossest shiet ever)

I used to live by the Dominguez Channel. I always wondered if there were fish in there??

ushone
04-14-2012, 01:18 PM
honestly im going to say theirs got to be carp or something, but ive never even seen anyone fish it. Shiet i even some youtube video with what looked like some bum snagging a striper out of the LA river in one of the super shallow areas...

eggot
04-14-2012, 01:22 PM
why would you hope that the guy gets sick. maybe he doesnt know about the low population of bass, and seeing theres no law against it he probably thought what he was doing was right. Not everybody knows about this unwritten code of bass, to throw everyone back. he's not really in the wrong, he's just eating what he caught, a normal practice among fisherman.

EXACTLY bro, he's not doing anything wrong even though many of us are against keeping LMB. But seriously?!?!? wishing a dude gets sick, or wishing anyone harm for that matter over a dude keeping some dumb fish is kinda eff'ed up.

fish4keep
04-14-2012, 02:22 PM
You dont need to display your license now, just have it on you.

*shakaaa*

That's because this post is 2 yrs old............... Someone is reminiscing.............

bman90278
04-14-2012, 02:27 PM

I'm not hoping the guys get seriously sick, just an upset stomach or the runs.

I've seen the same guys hammering Alondra for years! They take home what ever the catch, and they take their catches home when they are at their limit so they can come back and keep catching.
I've explained to them how bass isn't a stocked fish like trout and catfish. I've even talked to them about the DFG 3 year testing done at Alondra as far as the high contaminant levels on carp and bass and they all say they've never had any problems.
Just a few weeks ago I tried to talk 2 of them into not taking home big females during the spawn. I've always been respectful to them and we always extend hellos to each other.
If they are willing to take a risk in high levels of contaminants or polluted waters, that's up to them.

-b

dfisher
04-14-2012, 03:06 PM
leave it up to Surfer to bring back a 2 year old post! lol

bman90278
04-14-2012, 05:02 PM
leave it up to Surfer to bring back a 2 year old post! lol

And he's out of town with his family on a nice weekend getaway! LOL

FishinElectrician
04-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Thats exactly the way Kenneth Hahn's Bass population was decimated. In fact, one Alondra regular used to be a regular at Kenneth Hahn, and he would catch a nice bass on crawlers almost every time I would see him. He moves his tackle around on one of those wire laundry carts, with rod holders on it. Only thing is, he was within the law...

etucker1959
04-16-2012, 09:05 AM
I guess I'll put my 2 cents in on this one. I am the luckiest S.0.B. in the world when it comes to park fishing. The parks that I fish at have a good population of LMB and hardly anybody will kill a bass. In over a 1000 trips Iv'e only seen 4 killed, but even 4 is too many. So I've adopted a strategy, that the next time I see a bass on a stringer I'm going to try to save that basses life. I think talk is CHEAP your not going to talk anybody out of not killing that bass. So instead I'm going to offer them something for that basses life, in other words I'll make them an offer they can't refuse. It may be money, fishing tackle, a little, you fill in the blank and here's my favorite OTHER FISH. When I'm fishing in a park I'll be fishing for catfish C&R them, so it's nothing for me to offer them 10 catfish for one bass. I know the limit is 5, but if I'm fishing with someone we now have 10 catfish to work with. If I couldn't pay in you in full today, I'll tell them I'll pay you the next time you come fishing here. Anyway I think my idea is worth a try, it might work for you too.

seal
04-16-2012, 09:11 AM
You all have completely lost it! Is this some kind of a mental condition brought on by not eating enough fish? You guys need to get some of that good for you Omega3 in your system.

tracker16
04-16-2012, 09:43 AM
I do not understand why people do not mind there own buisnes, if you have a licence and follow the law no one should complane.......

etucker1959
04-16-2012, 09:54 AM
You all have completely lost it! Is this some kind of a mental condition brought on by not eating enough fish? You guys need to get some of that good for you Omega3 in your system.

Seal let me answer for my bass brethren on this one, for city park fishing. These guy's are the biggest die hard fisherman you ever seen, I think there part masochist. They will show up day after day by the dozen and not catch anything and that doesn't bother them in the least. They love their bass fishing that much!!! So it just kills them inside when they see any of the few bass in their ponds killed. I had a biologist once tell me he estimated the adult population of LMB at La Mirada lake was 50 fish. How many bass do you think live in Silverwood lake, tens of thousands for sure. The whole point of the story is EVERY SINGLE BASS counts in a city park lake.

seal
04-16-2012, 10:41 AM
Seal let me answer for my bass brethren on this one, for city park fishing. These guy's are the biggest die hard fisherman you ever seen, I think there part masochist. They will show up day after day by the dozen and not catch anything and that doesn't bother them in the least. They love their bass fishing that much!!! So it just kills them inside when they see any of the few bass in their ponds killed. I had a biologist once tell me he estimated the adult population of LMB at La Mirada lake was 50 fish. How many bass do you think live in Silverwood lake, tens of thousands for sure. The whole point of the story is EVERY SINGLE BASS counts in a city park lake.

You really don't need to explain the reason why, I understand why it's best not to keep bass from your park lakes but really trying to justify it doesn't help. Serious LMB fisherman that fish the big reservoirs are just about as over the top on C&R of all LMB'S.

I still say it's lack of good nutrition, you really are all nuts:Big Grin:!

etucker1959
04-16-2012, 01:10 PM
I do not understand why people do not mind there own buisnes, if you have a licence and follow the law no one should complane.......

Let me try to answer that question in a respectful way. The DFG rules doesn't do due diligent to freshwater fish as compared to saltwater species, or game animals or birds. If a population of any saltwater species of fish is low, the DFG will inact severe restrictions on limits, size and depths you can fish. Think rockfish, salmon, halibut and in the near future stricter limits on Calico and Sand bass. Same go's for animals & birds, but in the freshwater the DFG is kinda asleep at the switch. If the DFG would apply there same standards they do of saltwater species to park ponds, all bass fishing would be CATCH & RELEASE ONLY. So instead we got a group of bass fisherman out there preaching C&R without the law to back them up.

seal
04-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Let me try to answer that question in a respectful way. The DFG rules doesn't do due diligent to freshwater fish as compared to saltwater species, or game animals or birds. If a population of any saltwater species of fish is low, the DFG will inact severe restrictions on limits, size and depths you can fish. Think rockfish, salmon, halibut and in the near future stricter limits on Calico and Sand bass. Same go's for animals & birds, but in the freshwater the DFG is kinda asleep at the switch. If the DFG would apply there same standards they do of saltwater species to park ponds, all bass fishing would be CATCH & RELEASE ONLY. So instead we got a group of bass fisherman out there preaching C&R without the law to back them up.

Then you guys would have all stunted, skinny and small LMB's without any cull they would overrun the ponds. It's funny with all this talk you'd think that largemouth are some sensitive whimpy little fish that can't survive, really confuses me cause they are in just about every body of water it seems.

Actually the best bet at your park lakes, in my opinion, is a slot limit. Lower the limit to say 2 and put a size slot in there. But harrassing legal fisherman at your local ponds is never gonna get the job done, you need to do it by lobbying the DFG. You have the numbers of fisherman on your side, there seems to be a large amount of diehard LMB fisherman hitting the local city lakes.

fishinarteest
04-16-2012, 03:15 PM
Then you guys would have all stunted, skinny and small LMB's without any cull they would overrun the ponds. It's funny with all this talk you'd think that largemouth are some sensitive whimpy little fish that can't survive, really confuses me cause they are in just about every body of water it seems.

Actually the best bet at your park lakes, in my opinion, is a slot limit. Lower the limit to say 2 and put a size slot in there. But harrassing legal fisherman at your local ponds is never gonna get the job done, you need to do it by lobbying the DFG. You have the numbers of fisherman on your side, there seems to be a large amount of diehard LMB fisherman hitting the local city lakes.

you know seal you seem to be one of the few on this board whoever seem to make sense. What you say does seem to be true that if there was a shortage you would think that they would be skinny. I have also seen other posts on here telling the bass nazis to go petition the dfg about this supposed bass problem. But i guess they all love coming to fnn to complain instead.

cutbait
04-16-2012, 04:03 PM
Getum Seal....

Whats with LMB guys and "purist" fly guys? Self righteous, knowitalls if you ask me...

If anyone ever told me to release something I caught legally and planned to provide my family with a meal, you would bet the next 10 would die!

Dfg doesn't care about LMB in city lakes cause they are invasive and a nuisance! FACT!!

Cry about the bluegill, shad, crappie population that a "healthy" LMB population will decimate

Let nature do its thing

etucker1959
04-16-2012, 04:14 PM

Nope, you got that one wrong about being over run with skinny stunted bass. I can sum it up in one word (COMORANTS) what the heck are you talking about? Look guys I'm at these park ponds more then any sane man should admit. Here's what goes on, spring the bass spawn then all summer we are over run with all the cutest 2-3 inch bass you could imagine. If only 1 or 2 percent of these things would grow into adulthood we would be over run with bass. Here comes October, what the heck happens in October (TROUT PLANTS). Right behind the trout plants 50-70 Comorants. Comorants go after the trout first, but once they clean them out, then they go after the baby bass. These park ponds are small and shallow, the bass really don't have much of a chance to ever over run the place as long as they plant trout.

seal
04-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Nope, you got that one wrong about being over run with skinny stunted bass. I can sum it up in one word (COMORANTS) what the heck are you talking? Look guys I'm at these park ponds more then any sane man should admit. Here's what goes on, spring the bass spawn then all summer we are over run with all the cutest 2-3 inch bass you could imagine. If only 1 or 2 percent of these things would grow into adulthood we would be over run with bass. Here comes October, what the heck happens in October (TROUT PLANTS). Right behind the trout plants 50-70 Comorants. Comorants go after the trout first, but once they clean them out, then they go after the baby bass. These park ponds are small and shallow, the bass really don't have much of a chance to ever over run the place as long as they plant trout.

No we agree! Kill the birds, open season on them damn invasive Comorants!

bman90278
04-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Nope, you got that one wrong about being over run with skinny stunted bass. I can sum it up in one word (COMORANTS) what the heck are you talking? Look guys I'm at these park ponds more then any sane man should admit. Here's what goes on, spring the bass spawn then all summer we are over run with all the cutest 2-3 inch bass you could imagine. If only 1 or 2 percent of these things would grow into adulthood we would be over run with bass. Here comes October, what the heck happens in October (TROUT PLANTS). Right behind the trout plants 50-70 Comorants. Comorants go after the trout first, but once they clean them out, then they go after the baby bass. These park ponds are small and shallow, the bass really don't have much of a chance to ever over run the place as long as they plant trout.

Dang them birds! Nothing like protecting a bird that isn't even from our continent!
Btw, I saw a couple very large females a few weeks ago floating dead with some Cormorant puncture wounds. Sad seeing those birds swimming through bass beds just killing a fish they don't have a chance of eating.

-b

Surfer
10-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Dang them birds! Nothing like protecting a bird that isn't even from our continent!
Btw, I saw a couple very large females a few weeks ago floating dead with some Cormorant puncture wounds. Sad seeing those birds swimming through bass beds just killing a fish they don't have a chance of eating.

-b

Yup. Those birds suck. lol

oldfishguy
10-09-2012, 02:25 AM
the guy youi talk about at alondra has been takeing home bass for 20 years and ive seen him take some big ones at that. one day he had 3 big female3s in his bucket i saw a guy run over and kick the bucket so the fish fell out and swam away was the funniest thing i ever saw and boy was the dude pissed

reelgurlzfish
10-09-2012, 09:09 AM
No we agree! Kill the birds, open season on them damn invasive Comorants! haha I'm gonna put my girly two cents in between all this testosterone and agree. ...the birds must go ! Pretty sure one of them laughed at me once as he dove and brought a nice trout right up 10 feet in front of me ;)

Fish Dog
10-09-2012, 09:20 PM
I've decided that in protest to the LMB Nazis that I will hence forth kill and keep every legal LMB that I catch within size and daily limits. I might even post pictures of same. I will also happily prosecute anyone who interferes with my fishing for violation of 2009 of the Fish & Game code.

2009 Fish and Game Code. (a) A person shall not willfully interfere with the
participation of any individual in the lawful activity of shooting,
hunting, fishing, falconry, hunting dog field trials, hunting dog
training, or trapping at the location where that activity is taking
place.
(b) A violation of this section is punishable pursuant to
subdivision (b) of Section 12000.
(c) Any person convicted for a violation of this section that
occurred within two years of a prior violation of this section which
resulted in a conviction is guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by
imprisonment in the county jail for a period of not more than one
year, by a fine of not less than one hundred dollars ($100) and not
to exceed one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both imprisonment and
fine.

Flame away.

dfisher
10-10-2012, 01:58 AM
Cool story bro. ^

Gordita
10-10-2012, 12:23 PM
I've decided that in protest to the LMB Nazis that I will hence forth kill and keep every legal LMB that I catch within size and daily limits. I might even post pictures of same. I will also happily prosecute anyone who interferes with my fishing for violation of 2009 of the Fish & Game code.

Flame away.

No flame here. Please post these pictures of you and the bass, but more important, what you look like. I hate those bass Nazis too !!!
BTW, what kind of vehicle do you drive ? Maybe we can meet up and fillet a few bass together.

fishindude420
10-10-2012, 02:15 PM

thank you man! i couldn't of said it better :)

smokehound
10-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Killing bass just to make a statement? That's ridiculous. good trolling, though.

Lol, gordita :LOL: you're crackin me up

Skyler
10-10-2012, 07:01 PM
No flame here. Please post these pictures of you and the bass, but more important, what you look like. I hate those bass Nazis too !!!
BTW, what kind of vehicle do you drive ? Maybe we can meet up and fillet a few bass together.

http://t.qkme.me/3534qi.jpg

reelgurlzfish
10-10-2012, 07:12 PM

Flame away.

Is there some rule where there has got to be 1 d-bag comment on every post ? :-P

smokehound
10-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Lol skyler, is that a meme generator or are you doing it the legit way with photoshop?

Hooked Up
10-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Is there some rule where there has got to be 1 d-bag comment on every post ? :-P

:LOL: sure seems that way! That is one of the reasons I Very seldom post or even log-on anymore! Many good anglers with good reports but to many d-bags! Ditto:Wink:

smokehound
10-10-2012, 08:55 PM
or maybe it's because people are too busy to post all day in general discussion to fish :LOL:

Fish Dog
10-10-2012, 10:23 PM
I still know how to hook 'um...and I'm not talking about the fish...

smokehound
10-10-2012, 10:39 PM
I still know how to hook 'um...and I'm not talking about the fish... http://asset.soup.io/asset/1527/0377_fbe1.gif

Skyler
10-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Lol skyler, is that a meme generator or are you doing it the legit way with photoshop?

I have a large arsenal of memes at my disposal. When I custom make one, I just use use MSpaint. Using Photoshop for a meme is like using a ballistic missile to hunt squirrels.

DockRat
10-12-2012, 06:32 AM
or maybe it's because people are too busy to post all day in general discussion to fish :LOL:

Or maybe some of us are working full time to go fishing all the time ?
Move over to the right. Lol
DR

smokehound
10-17-2012, 03:34 AM
Or maybe some of us are working full time to go fishing all the time ?
Move over to the right. Lol
DRSorry man, the bubble is off. :(

DockRat
10-17-2012, 06:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXNdDkiMrFQ&feature=relmfu

BYOB (bucket) Lol
DR