PDA

View Full Version : The duct - anotha one bites the dust

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Hit the Duct last evening, action was slow…..BUT…………………

Hooook-Up !
Zzz…Zzz..shwoosh…shwoosh !

VERY Dosile strike pattern !...betta be in tune with the lure or U’ll neva know U got struck…theyr'e currently “Batting the Lure” again !

And so…………..
Another victim falls to the cold steel…

The KPN Skinny Shad in the Castaic shad color was responsible for his demise.

The water is still cold….Slowww….slowww….sloww retrieve.

A lil after work hookup never hurt anyone!

What a country !
Gary
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/KPN----0DUCT4-16-09.jpg

AND: I did NOT release it and it will be on the dinner table TONIGHT to feed: me, my girlfriend and 2 kids....
Thats cause I'm so poor that I have to eat fish and cannot afford other food !(according to some individuals concensus here online !)
If Daddy doesnt catch fish....Daddy doesnt eat !.....I BETTA Catch Fish !
LMAO !
STEEL DEATH !.,..I'm in it for the Keel...ha ha ha.....NOT !
Ha ha ha ha
Gary

Simplyeman
04-17-2009, 10:56 AM
you're going to burn in catch and release hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k

mmmmm strippppeyyyyy

chansen49
04-17-2009, 11:08 AM
Was it nice enough to not wear a jacket? Or did you take it off for the pic.. Weathers gettin better!

Chris

matt duarte
04-17-2009, 11:47 AM
nice gary! i need to try them ducts! i went to the cochella cannels but got nothing...nice going dude keep it up fish slaya

TroutOnly
04-17-2009, 12:35 PM
WAY TO SLAY GARY ,MR STRIPER KILLER, KPN'S AGAIN AND AGAIN,,,,,,MINES COMIN SUNDAY,,,,,t/o

Seng90806
04-17-2009, 12:42 PM
you are the striper killer!!! keep chasing that record and you'll eventually run into it one day...keep on slaying them suckers!!

kill_obet
04-17-2009, 01:08 PM
lmao!!!great job bud!!keep em comin!!

BIGRED KILLA
04-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the pics and report Gary. Keep puttin the steal to um they taste great.

Bigred

Asecino420
04-17-2009, 02:13 PM
great Dinner boss...a lil garlic a lil cayane some italian sessoning and bam..all u need is the rice and steem veg...maybe some saute' asparagous and cherrytomatoes with some wine sauch..hmmm good god..keep putting food on the table

FishBalls
04-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Nice Slay - WTG!

bones
04-17-2009, 04:14 PM
Very nice slayyyyage Gary. Keep killin them stripers dude!
I gotta say.....You put up with that concrete river walk to kill em.........That's some hard work and dedication!

yolo
04-17-2009, 04:36 PM
Nice going. I've been doing pretty good too lately. What part of the duct do you hit?

Panfish Junior
04-17-2009, 05:01 PM
WTG! That's the kind of Striper I'm talking about. On KPN again! :EyePop: Nice!!!!!!!!!!!! :Smile:

trail blazer
04-17-2009, 07:10 PM
STRIPEEEE DINNERRRRR
WTG GARY

Im starting to get that FEVER again myself bro,,THANKS TO YOUR REPORTS:Smile:

Tr1p0d
04-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Nice going Gary... That's another nice one...

DEADROOTS
04-17-2009, 10:11 PM
Very very nice! I like!

Wingnut
04-17-2009, 10:37 PM
Nothing wrong with keeping Mr. Linesides for the dinner plate. Nicely done, hopefully they'll be stirring on Sunday. :Wink:

Bucket bay
04-17-2009, 10:54 PM
your sliping where is the blood shot, nice fatty.

crappiemike
04-19-2009, 04:37 PM
good job out there again,, looks like your back on them, was at the goon yesterday
water temp

hit around 63, 64...

cm

thepuma
04-20-2009, 07:23 AM
Dinner looked great!! Your Beer Batter recipe? Tasty!!! So with the meat portion on the food pyramid caught did you go out back and milk your cow and pluck some of your home grown vegetables to make sure all the food groups were represented? You want those kids to grow up nice and strong…
Awesome catch Gary.. Thanks for sharing. You catch this at night?

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Dinner looked great!! Your Beer Batter recipe? Tasty!!! So with the meat portion on the food pyramid caught did you go out back and milk your cow and pluck some of your home grown vegetables to make sure all the food groups were represented? You want those kids to grow up nice and strong…
Awesome catch Gary.. Thanks for sharing. You catch this at night?

LMAO !.....ha ha ha...those kids have had the most healthy meal humanly possible !!!!

Yes, Caught at Night.......it's da nightime delight..

To date, I think I've only landed 1 during the day (moreso because I don't fish that often out there during light),I think I too am nocturnal....

I've tangled with them a few other times during the day but most of my catches have been at night....no light shining on the water and a slow retrieve.

98% of the fish have come from the center or transistion areas of the bottom contours.

All of my fish have come in on the KPN skinny shad respectively.

We did a variation this time that we tried once before.

We took the striper fillets, added butter and laid them on some foil, spiced with fresh DILL and Seasalt, Fresh Asparagus and mushrooms, seal the foil and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes depending on the thickness of fillets.....

all of the stuff goes into the foil and cooks together....

It comes out DA BOMB !!!!!!

AND: for those POOR people like me, who cant afford to eat if they dont catch, it's a gourmet meal fit for a king.

I challenge you to try to buy this meal somewhere....you cannot !!!

That message is for that bleeding heart person here online.....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE !and I know who you are too ! (you made it obvious, ha ha ha).....

I enjoyed the KEEL from catch to dinna plate....and I always will !

I took a camera phone pic of the stripey meal, the lighting is not that good but you get the idea !

Dee-licious !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/meal-striperwithasparagusandmushroo.jpg
Gary

kpn
04-20-2009, 10:23 AM
You make me hungry bro......:Wink:.
Congrats on the catch :Thumbs Up:.
Call me when you have a chance.

Khanh.