PDA

View Full Version : avet mxl missing part

contextminded
04-16-2009, 09:38 PM
I just got myself my very own customized calstar to go along my avet mxl. The thing is...i lost the the rod clamp (i know..pretty careless of me). Does anyone know where i can get this spare part by tomorrow evening? I live in the LA/orange county area.

ghetto dad
04-16-2009, 10:20 PM
This looks like a question for Ricky....

GD

ps...you have to start chumming donuts, and he will appear.....:ROFL:

camman
04-16-2009, 10:39 PM
charkbait should have them

ghetto dad
04-16-2009, 10:44 PM
charkbait should have them

really? i know they sell those other fancy ones for avets and newells...didnt know they actually had the factory ones....good to know

victor101
04-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Last year I drove into town from Las Vegas to LAX for my Cabo trip and I realized i forgot the rod clamps for my MXL, LX, and JX...DOH! Stopped at Sav-On tackle in Santa Fe Springs and luckily they had what i needed. I would give them a call...

contextminded
04-16-2009, 11:38 PM
sweet. thanks for all the info.

Ricky-Ray
04-17-2009, 01:09 AM
Most of the tackle shops that carry avet reels should have the rod clamps. Other option is call Avet and maybe they can either send you one as a replacement or you could go down to their office in Chatsworth and pick it up.

Avet is pretty good about taking care of their customers. I misplaced one of their rod clamps once too and I called them inquiring about how to get a replacement one and the gal on the phone said she would send me a replacement one for free. A few day's later there was a package in the mail from Avet with my replacement rod clamp.