PDA

View Full Version : Dealiest catch new season and teamtrolltoon

trollmiester
04-16-2009, 06:46 AM
Just watched the first episode and i am real happy.The captian of the boat northwestern,sig hansen has our identical boat-lund 14wsc- as his life boat on top of his ship.Makes me feel real special. lol lol lol

tacklejunkie
04-16-2009, 07:32 AM
Sig is THE MAN! haha

sansou
04-16-2009, 07:50 AM
I caught the first episode of this season too. Pretty crazy stuff the part about diving under the boat, in the middle of the ocean, to check out the sacrificial zincs that were shredding up the ropes.

Looks like Sig Hansen gained some weight and doesn't smoke as much!

Poxy Boggards
04-16-2009, 08:53 AM
The Northwestern is by far my favorite Captain/Crew combo. They are Norwegian Fishing Gods!

Looked like the one captain took a pretty good blow to the head...

I love this show! I can't wait for some more episodes.

cappo
04-16-2009, 09:13 AM
Kinda sad to see Phil Harris standing at the docks watching his boat leave. He was my fav out of all of them. His crew cracks me up.

Fisherman57
04-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Just watched the first episode and I am real happy. The captian of the boat northwestern, Sig Hansen has our identical boat - Lund 14wsc- as his life boat on top of his ship. Makes me feel real special. lol lol lol

Here's a pic of Sig moments after I told him Trollmiester was a fan.

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/team57sig.jpg

sansou
04-16-2009, 10:21 AM
LOL !! Good pic Dana...that dude is a character.

Sig to Sansou at the BPS Grand Opening: Hey, I saw you smoking at the service entrance. I'd join you but I gotta sign freakin' autographs in a bit.

I was amazed at how many chicks showed up just to get a Sig Hansen autograph. Looks like he is a really popular guy among the 30-50 year old female demographic....which apparently pisses off his wife (that lady was not thrilled with all the attention he was getting). LOL

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/team57sig002.jpg

Troutman65
04-16-2009, 08:20 PM
I missed the show but that s cool Chris & Terry :Smile:

Ladyfish
04-17-2009, 06:46 AM
One of my favorite shows! I have not missed an episode! Did any of you watch the special that was on last week Behind the Scenes? It is very interesting as it shows you all the work the camera crews go thru to prepare in order to bring us the amazing footage. After one trip out though all there cameras have to be thrown away!
I was at BPS Grand Opening and I admit, Captain Sig was the one I wanted to see the most! The lines were crazy though and the closest I got was a pic on zoom from the roped off area!!
I agree that it looks like Captain Sig put on some weight.
Captain Keith was insane to dive into the Bering Sea!
Captain Phil was heartbreaking to see not go out. In the beginning I was so happy to see him there and looking so healthy, only to get that call ...damn!
Captain Jonathon cracks me up to watch!! He has too much fun!!
Sorry guys, you got me started on my favorite show and I don't know when to shut up!!!

Ladyfish

Sue
04-17-2009, 09:07 AM
I watched the first episode of this season, too. I love the show. Crab fishing is a real man's job! :Wink:

trollmiester
06-29-2012, 03:36 PM
wow time flies.enjoy the moment.

Troutman65
06-29-2012, 04:44 PM
wow time flies.enjoy the moment.

Cool blast from the past Chris !

DockRat
06-29-2012, 06:27 PM
Here's a pic of Sig moments after I told him Trollmiester was a fan.

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/team57sig.jpg

Thanks for rebooting this post.
DR