PDA

View Full Version : Dodger thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

fishfinder
10-16-2009, 08:57 PM
Think i'll jump on the Angels bandwagon now ....

better get back on the dodger wagon....:ROFL:

Cangler
10-20-2009, 06:57 AM

Season's over now

fishfinder
10-20-2009, 01:14 PM
I hate broxton, and now i know why the yankees fired joe tore. broxton should have been pulled out of the inning. hit a batter and a wild pitch, get a clue tore. though the odds are against the dodgers i still have faith that they can pull it out, long as they believe it. if not i have $1000 for world series tickets that i can spend on something else. hmmmm new flat screen to watch football on.. GO RAIDERS.

Oz
10-20-2009, 01:29 PM
man if it werent for torre and the coaches he brought in we wouldnt be in the playoffs at all. 2nd torre wasnt fired he left cuz the yanks didnt want to put up the $$$. people just like to talk out there *** on a coach when the players dont perform. but if they do, everything is good. go figure.

The Angler
10-21-2009, 12:35 AM

Season's over now

hahahaha

Should we stick a fork in them?

baadfish69
10-21-2009, 12:44 AM
I hate broxton, and now i know why the yankees fired joe tore. broxton should have been pulled out of the inning. hit a batter and a wild pitch, get a clue tore. though the odds are against the dodgers i still have faith that they can pull it out, long as they believe it. if not i have $1000 for world series tickets that i can spend on something else. hmmmm new flat screen to watch football on.. GO RAIDERS.

Hahhaha get real man. Youve been spoiled by the likes of Eric Gagne. Anyone who thinks that ANY other manager in baseball would have pulled his closer in that game, obviously knows jack shlt about baseball. To hate Broxton on top of all this? How about you go ask a Philly fan who they would rather have on their team...Broxton or Lidge.......

DarkShadow
10-21-2009, 09:40 PM
Season's not over!!!

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/la/fan_forum/cruise.jsp

Join the team on a Dodger Cruise!

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6610/failboate.jpg

baadfish69
10-21-2009, 11:41 PM
Season's not over!!!

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/la/fan_forum/cruise.jsp

Join the team on a Dodger Cruise!

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6610/failboate.jpg

Thats Carribbean waters NOT Mexican.....Im contacting the cruise line and asking for a REFUND!

Cangler
10-22-2009, 07:06 AM

Jumping on the Phillies wagon now , better to have a NL team win the
world serries !

SoCalGuy7
10-22-2009, 08:16 AM
Nothing to be ashamed about. I'm sure the doyers will try to address, what they feel led to their downfall in the offseason.....

Back to back 4-1 and outs must be tough...!!

As my father Peter Gammons reported, lately, the team that hits the most HRs in the playoffs have been winning the past several years....

They have some good young talent, try not to crown them in June next year....

And maybe a few less of these, next year:

Freeway Series....pallleeeezzzeee

Bring on the Yankees....you have to get there first

Sandy Koufax?.......he's a kid he has enough pressure already...

And my favorite, best record in baseball......

Congrats!

Now onto Football for most of us, except TD :ROFL:
SCG7

The Angler
10-22-2009, 01:01 PM
Nothing to be ashamed about. I'm sure the doyers will try to address, what they feel led to their downfall in the offseason.....

Back to back 4-1 and outs must be tough...!!

As my father Peter Gammons reported, lately, the team that hits the most HRs in the playoffs have been winning the past several years....

They have some good young talent, try not to crown them in June next year....

And maybe a few less of these, next year:

Freeway Series....pallleeeezzzeee

Bring on the Yankees....you have to get there first

Sandy Koufax?.......he's a kid he has enough pressure already...

And my favorite, best record in baseball......

Congrats!

Now onto Football for most of us, except TD :ROFL:
SCG7

That cold dude haha man it must really suck being a Dodger Fan & Rams Fan at this point in time. Dont worry TD Basketball season is pretty much here now and from what I seen so far looks like a majority of us are Laker fans:Twisted:

troutdog
10-26-2009, 11:01 AM
That cold dude haha man it must really suck being a Dodger Fan & Rams Fan at this point in time. Dont worry TD Basketball season is pretty much here now and from what I seen so far looks like a majority of us are Laker fans:Twisted:

Stay true to your team....I know how deep rooted you are with all your affiliations and ties with the yanks and 9ers :Rolls Eyes: :LOL:

Yanks, 9ers, Lakers....you a Detroit Red Wings fan too? :ROFL:

TD

The Angler
10-26-2009, 12:33 PM
Stay true to your team....I know how deep rooted you are with all your affiliations and ties with the yanks and 9ers :Rolls Eyes: :LOL:

Yanks, 9ers, Lakers....you a Detroit Red Wings fan too? :ROFL:

TD

Penguins baby Penguins:!!!:

troutdog
10-26-2009, 12:56 PM
Penguins baby Penguins:!!!:

Angler your like dog carp, you are all over the place bro :LOL:

TD

wellbilldancesays
10-26-2009, 03:03 PM
Just for the record the Angels did officially go farther than the Dodgers this year.

The Angler
10-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Angler your like dog carp, you are all over the place bro :LOL:

Haha
TD

Just for the record the Angels did officially go farther than the Dodgers this year.

your actually right on that 1

troutdog
10-26-2009, 09:58 PM

NOW THAT IS FUNNY...talk about reaching Bill :ROFL:

TD

troutdog
10-27-2009, 09:54 AM
The two teams can coexist very well :EyePop:
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/BluenRed.jpg

TD

wellbilldancesays
10-27-2009, 11:11 AM
Nice TD! Very nice!

I also heard there was also a Yankee fan at that party trying to dress sexy as well but it looked like "she" was smuggling a potatoe in the front of "her" shorts.

The Angler
10-27-2009, 12:55 PM
Nice TD! Very nice!

I also heard there was also a Yankee fan at that party trying to dress sexy as well but it looked like "she" was smuggling a potatoe in the front of "her" shorts.

I didnt know you were a Yankee fane Billdance?:Confused:

wellbilldancesays
10-27-2009, 01:04 PM
I didnt know you were a Yankee fane Billdance?:Confused:

Weak! Come on now The Dangler I would expect a better come back from you.
We'll actually not really.

Cangler
10-28-2009, 01:00 PM
And so it begins ...

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/10283982/McCourt-fires-back-at-wife-in-nasty-divorce-battle

The Angler
10-28-2009, 01:36 PM
Wow:Shocked:

baadfish69
11-05-2009, 12:20 AM
LoL....what kind of dumb@ss shoots himself in the leg? In fact...what is it with professional athletes shooting themselves accidentally? I could go on, but this is just ridiculous.

I think anyone who accidentally fires a weapon, whether it be towards themselves or away....should automatically be thrown in a cage with...umm....lets say a hungry Hyena. He may or may not survive the incident.....but if he does, he sure will learn how to handle a gun in the future now wouldnt he!?

To think that people oppose Gun Control......WoW.

This is a prime example as to WHY guns should only be allowed to people who prove intelligent enough to own one. Granted, this one didnt happen IN the U.S., but still.

I hope it hurt.......you dipshlt.

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20091103&content_id=7615560&vkey=news_la&fext=.jsp&c_id=la

Frenchy
12-10-2009, 10:29 AM
Mark Cuban the owner of the Dallas Mavericks intrested in buying the Dodgers hmmmmmmmmmmmm good or bad.......

I think good we need a radical owner who isnt afraid to make big moves. The only thing is Mark Cubans Mavs are always the 3rd 4th 5th best team in basketball if he gets the dodgers will he have the same results??????????????

But the dodgers arent for sale YET that is

TD where are you what do you think about this???????/

What about the rest of you Cuban a good fit for the dodgers OR baseball at all

DarkShadow
12-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Mark Cuban the owner of the Dallas Mavericks intrested in buying the Dodgers hmmmmmmmmmmmm good or bad.......

November 9th:

I'm not a fan of debt-driven aquisitions. IF a unique situation came up where I could contribute capital to buy out a majority shareholder and gain control, with existing shareholders or note holders staying in place, I would consider it.

Yes Mark, and IF my grandmother had balls, she'd be my grandfather.

1. The Dodgers would be a debt-driven aquisition, just as when the McDivorceCourts picked it up.

2. There are no share holders outside the McDivorceCourt family.

It is fun to dream tho, Mark.

Isn't about time u over pay for another basketball player and still end up eliminated in the first round of the playoffs?

DarkShadow
12-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Isn't about time u over pay for another basketball player and still end up eliminated in the first round of the playoffs?

Actually, what am I saying, he'd make a great fit. It'll be like the Fox years.

:-/