PDA

View Full Version : Corona Lake 4/18

The Angler
04-15-2009, 09:43 AM
This weekend is the Very Big Buy 1 entry and u get someone in for free day.
Is anyone going to be going this weekend? They will be giving away a little Nitro bait belt Bait Holder I seen them the other day And u can get a Beer into the Bait holders instead of the Nitro bait :) and a little slot for some pliers or knife or something.

I most likle will be getting there around 4:30 hopefully theres no line yet cause its going to be insanly packed.

tunagod1
04-16-2009, 08:15 AM
According to the flyer, the 2 for 1 discount will only be given if you bring the flyer that was given out at the Fred Hall show or maybe elsewhere.

Tight lines

Tuna Out

CASTAWAY
04-16-2009, 09:40 AM
Print this flyer and take it with you when you go to pay..... Make sure to bring your friend along.....lol...
http://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs091/1101645285759/img/58.jpg?a=1102552402560

JediMindTricks
04-16-2009, 09:56 AM
nice. just registered my little 12 footer. got a new battery for the troll....
im there.

The Angler
04-16-2009, 10:53 AM
I think u just need the flier for the free bait holder, Anyways im printing one out just in case!!

NOAHNATOR
04-16-2009, 01:47 PM
I love the crack heads that work there, makes it even better to fish there!:rofl::rofl:

JediMindTricks
04-18-2009, 03:13 PM
so i went today.
you DID need the flyer. and thank goodness a guy in a truck ahead of me gave me one just befor i pulled up to the booth. big thanks to him.

You only got one pouch and needle nose. tiny tiny needle nose plyers. the person getting in for free, simply got in for free. no gift.

i only got bites and never landed any fish. i hate this place. i never have luck there, theres so many people. blah. never again.

YellowSuge
04-18-2009, 03:54 PM
so i went today.
you DID need the flyer. and thank goodness a guy in a truck ahead of me gave me one just befor i pulled up to the booth. big thanks to him.

You only got one pouch and needle nose. tiny tiny needle nose plyers. the person getting in for free, simply got in for free. no gift.

i only got bites and never landed any fish. i hate this place. i never have luck there, theres so many people. blah. never again.

Did you go to Sarl or Corona?

The Angler
04-18-2009, 10:30 PM
Here the report:

We arrived at about 1:00 A.M. Thinking we were going to beat the crowds little did we know we were wrong. The lline was all the way down to the bend in the line. I sent my son to sleep while me and my cousin & his dad drank a few cold ones to kill the time. We went to sleep at 3:00 A.M. to get a little rest before the Slayagge.

We got in the gate around 6:20 A.M paid and got our free nitro bait holders and to our luck we were able to get a Pontoon boat rental so we head out to our little spot As i was getting my New set-up up & running my cousins yells "Give me my money" cause everyone always pitches in 5 bucks and the first person to hook up and land a fish gets the pot. i get the net and the day has begun.
not even 5 mins later he hooks up on another. Then things got really slow till about 10:00 a.m.

We move to our other spot around 10:00 a.m. and bam My little cousins pole goes bendo he gets his first, As we put it on the stringer my other cousins pole goes bendo and he gets his first. Then they continue to battle it out with each other for about 30 mins each of them keep getting fish back 2 back for a total of 5.

Then a little while later my son gets hooked up and gets his first. After about 20 mins i finally get my first on a little pink trout worm i tried drop shotting and it paid off.Its around 12:00 P.M. now and my son gets his second. My cousins then hooks up on the last 2 trout of the day a little after that. Things got slow and fatigue starting over coming us grown ups so we called it a day around 3:15.

Ill post up the pics in a few.

I finally got out to put my new set-up to use and devirginzed it today i soo happy i didnt get the skunk cause all day i was hearing it from my cousin & his dad saying u paid how much for your rod & reel & u aint catching ****. We got our rods from big 5 for 10 bucks and were killing it! LoL at least i caught 1 or i would have looked like the fool.

The Angler
04-19-2009, 10:59 AM
I didnt take many pics but heres a few

My son and his cousin with the stringer

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc262/jgm3100/005.jpg

My son have a good time

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc262/jgm3100/002.jpg

JediMindTricks
04-19-2009, 01:59 PM
alls i caught was a buzz....... a big one. :)

joebass
04-19-2009, 02:55 PM
there you go .everyone had fun.need to get some 6 hour energy drinks or ?