PDA

View Full Version : Parker Dam Question

Mobydick
04-15-2009, 07:09 AM
Anyone know if they've open the road right next to the dam that leads to the launch ramp?

seahonk
04-16-2009, 01:57 AM
I will let you know this upcoming weekend , But i didnt know they closed it then again i have not been there in about 6 months .

SMFlash
04-19-2009, 07:50 PM
I go by there almost every day. It's still closed. There was a date when it was going to be opened, but that date has come and gone, no new dates up yet.

Mobydick
04-20-2009, 07:43 AM
I go by there almost every day. It's still closed. There was a date when it was going to be opened, but that date has come and gone, no new dates up yet.

Unless you're refering to another road then you may be right. I took a chance and went there this weekend and guess what.....It's open!!!

Fishing was slow though......

SMFlash
04-20-2009, 02:56 PM
Unless you're refering to another road then you may be right. I took a chance and went there this weekend and guess what.....It's open!!!

Fishing was slow though......

Your right. I was talking about Fri. when I went by there. I just came by there a few minutes ago and it's open. They opened it over the weekend some time.

fish ful
04-22-2009, 12:46 PM
i will be in that area around mothers day. What kind of fish are around that area? Bass, stripers or Trout. I wanted to do some fishing and that sounds like a good spot.

SMFlash
04-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Mostly stripers and cat fish. Not much of trout area.....................to many stripers. Fishing is very slow right now, should be picking up pretty soon.

There is a fishing pier just up from the road from that area in Havasu Springs.Real nice place to fish.