PDA

View Full Version : WTB: SuperSeeker rod & Avet

sansou
04-15-2009, 02:19 AM
This tax season Obama has found it fit to leave me with some "change" (pun intended!) to maybe buy some Top Ramen and some more Super Seekers...

Looking specifically for a 50lb rod that is either an SS BLANK or a CUSTOM SS (black on black with perfections (or similar quality) and SiC (or similar quality) guide top, for these rods a reel seat is preferable, and if it is not asking too much a Turk's head? No factory rods though unless you want a lowball offer from me). So if you got any of these laying around gathering cobwebs, let's make a deal!

SS-CJBF70H (6470H -7')
OR

SS-CTS60H (660H -6')

Also looking for another LEFTY Avet JX 2 speed....

Thanks!

ghetto dad
04-15-2009, 08:18 AM
I know a guy that is selling SS's. Ill get ahold of him today and see what he has, or has left......peace

GD

MOON
04-15-2009, 11:20 AM
If you consider a SSCJBF70 IMO a great #40 and better #50 custom rod Black on Black with Fuji SiC (HNSGs) cord wrap with turks...the rod is used couple time so is in excellent condition let me know if you're interested thanks...

THROWBACK RANGER
04-15-2009, 11:29 AM
dont you think your kind of demanding!you should just have custom rod made!!!oh i forgot your trying to low ball!!!my bad!!!

sansou
04-15-2009, 01:43 PM
Moon: Pm sent!

Throwback Ranger: Do yourself a favor and find another dealer, whatever you're smoking is turning your brain to mush. Re-read my original post for your reiteration.

THROWBACK RANGER
04-15-2009, 02:33 PM
Moon: Pm sent!

Throwback Ranger: Do yourself a favor and find another dealer, whatever you're smoking is turning your brain to mush. Re-read my original post for your reiteration.

pull your chones up honey! i must have struck a nerve!!!

p.s. what a poor excuse for a editor!

sansou
04-15-2009, 02:40 PM

Ummm, someone needs a little vacay....

THROWBACK RANGER
04-15-2009, 02:43 PM
Yeah im going to cal's to get some sansou left overs!!!

sansou
04-15-2009, 03:39 PM
Yeah im going to cal's to get some sansou left overs!!!

Does it bother you that much that I want to buy either a blank or simple black on black superseeker?

Wow.

breeze71
04-15-2009, 03:58 PM
Hey Sansou I think throwupranger is "Ninjaing" your post.

Ninja - Definition.

"Ninja" has been expanded to include the definition of being in a place you should not be at any time of the day..."...and night!

~Ambassadorhawg (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/member.php?u=22897)

THROWBACK RANGER
04-15-2009, 05:26 PM
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/EL_JEFFE420/HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE.jpg
HEY GIRLS, CONGRATS YOU WIN THE HATER OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!!!!

P.S. BREEZE71, SUCK IT AND DRINK IT!!!!!

Liteliner
04-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Does it bother you that much that I want to buy either a blank or simple black on black superseeker?

Wow.

:ROFL: Dang huh... :ROFL: Homie cant even get ah black on black superseeker.

Good luck with the hunt for that rod sansou...

paDDy
04-16-2009, 12:49 PM
What you need is a boat, your becoming a tackle whore. Its the next step buddy.

Captain Boracho
04-18-2009, 12:31 AM

Dont waste your time rich with this douchebag. I think it was the big word you used, i mean comeon someone who cant even utilize his born language properly? What a poor excuse for a editor? isnt it what a poor excuse for an editor? thats what happens when you smoke the swag and waste your high being a tough guy behind a keyboard.

Rich i got a cardinal 100 on a uglystick 6'2 just waiting to destroy some yellows in san quintin, yours for only 1 12pack!

THROWBACK RANGER
04-18-2009, 04:36 PM
If you guys love it across the border so much then why not stay in the motherland???

P.s. who pulled your string *** hole????

Captain Boracho
04-19-2009, 02:41 AM
Another prime example of why u should stay in school and actually pay attention. California region was a part of mexico once upon a time so its not much different here than it is there my son. Only difference now is there is alot of oppurtunity to progress and make something of yourself under the rule of THE USA, unfortunately it seems you have chosen the route of just idly living your life on the minimum of standards, lacking education and resorting to semi racist comments. No one pulled my strings i just thought it was commical for someone to attack another human being for asking for a deal, its free will at its finest, no one has to respond to his thread. Unfortunately someone who had nothing better going on in his life (this being you incase you dont understand) had to throw his worthless two cents in. What was it that angered you? Was it the difficult abbreviation of WTB? Go on tbranger keep lowering yourself, its expected and entertaining. The comfort i find in your responses is that there is still people coming up prepared to wash my car and serve me my food at fast food joints. Stay low class my friend.

If you guys love it across the border so much then why not stay in the motherland???

P.s. who pulled your string *** hole????

THROWBACK RANGER
04-19-2009, 06:50 AM
im not racist, i hate everybody equally!!!
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/EL_JEFFE420/claytonbigsby.jpg

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT CAPT.!!!!rofl!!!

FishBandit
04-19-2009, 03:32 PM
Sansou is an excellent buyer. Purchased a SS off me for the reasonable price I was asking for. Hope you find your rods Sansou.

theBandit

sansou
04-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Sansou is an excellent buyer. Purchased a SS off me for the reasonable price I was asking for. Hope you find your rods Sansou.

theBandit

Thanks FishBandit. You build a nice rod....get a hold of me if you build some more SS's!

I actually got the blanks today at Day at the Docks, one of the vendors was selling them AT COST !! Not one blank over $100!! Bubba's Hot Rods was the vendor next door, so I gave him one of the blanks to build...looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

ThrowbackRanger: "im not racist, i hate everybody equally!!!" My answer to that is you are best served finding a message board that can tolerate you and your unprompted commentary. I'm pretty sure we can accommodate in that regard. :Wink: Besides, it's not as if you contribute anything here.