PDA

View Full Version : castaic west ramp!

kill_obet
04-14-2009, 06:27 PM
hit the lake with my bro in law taday for a couple of hrs.water still clear and a little bit low..we started using texas and finish the day with senko..were getting lots of bite but they just dropping em b4 setting the hook.but we still manage to catchsome fish.by 2pm the wind start to kick in and we took off..still pretty good to be out there..goodluck guys..
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/kill_obet/04142009021.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/kill_obet/04142009020.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/kill_obet/04142009023.jpg
lmao check out my new boat!!(jk)
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/kill_obet/04142009022.jpg

lurk 182
04-14-2009, 06:32 PM
nice, talk about breaking news. if you got in that boat once summer starts you'd be in the pokey for that, those guys are on a mission up there.

Panfish Junior
04-14-2009, 06:39 PM
Looks like a fun day catching them pigs out there. :EyePop: Did you see anyone catching stripers? Thanx 4 the report! :Smile:

nismotech91
04-14-2009, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the report. I've been wanting to head up there.

kill_obet
04-14-2009, 11:12 PM
super slow fishing still have to wait for another weeks..

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-15-2009, 04:48 PM
Nice work....congrats on the catches...
Glad ta see your keeping them warm and fuzzy for me up there....ha ha ha j/k

Seriously, slow & fish equals a successful day no matter how you look at it.

Keep up the good work...

And I'd agree that it will be a lil while b4 it gets to be wide open...temps are still down.
Nice solid fish..

Salute,
Gary

Captain Castaic
04-15-2009, 04:55 PM
Nice work....congrats on the catches...
Glad ta see your keeping them warm and fuzzy for me up there....ha ha ha j/k

Seriously, slow & fish equals a successful day no matter how you look at it.

Keep up the good work...

And I'd agree that it will be a lil while b4 it gets to be wide open...temps are still down.
Nice solid fish..

Salute,
Gary

Temps are just about right at the goon...a few more degrees. After this hot weekend it should be right. I have been marking numerous beds and spotting toads in a number of locations...just wait.

C.C.

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-15-2009, 04:59 PM
Temps are just about right at the goon...a few more degrees. After this hot weekend it should be right. I have been marking numerous beds and spotting toads in a number of locations...just wait.

C.C.

Now that the water flowing in has diminished the goon temp should accelerate quickly....
BUT...

have been marking numerous beds and spotting toads in a number of locations....

C.C.
Show me the money....I must wait for your report before I go fish it.....ha ha ha ha.

Woo hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha ha..LMAO

Captain Castaic
04-15-2009, 08:39 PM
Now that the water flowing in has diminished the goon temp should accelerate quickly....
BUT...

Show me the money....I must wait for your report before I go fish it.....ha ha ha ha.

Woo hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha ha..LMAO

"show me the money?!?!" Well if you would stop playing around in the concrete river you would know...look at you just abandoning the goon...lol just remember where you came from......

C.C.

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-16-2009, 09:18 AM
"show me the money?!?!" Well if you would stop playing around in the concrete river you would know...look at you just abandoning the goon...lol just remember where you came from......

C.C.
I've been playin...and slayin....in more than the concrete river for many varieties of species !

The Goon:

It's never forgotton, it's just allowed to blossom like a beautiful wildflower......

It's pastures will be ran through soon enough, when the proper time comes....
One must always see the world, expand horizons, live life to it's fullest.....
Soon "Daddy" will be back.....and when Daddy comes back home.....their gonna throw a Party !

Ha ha ha

thepuma
04-16-2009, 06:27 PM
Nice report. Thanks for sharing. Planning on heading over there in a few weeks to the Lagoon anyways for some float tube action.