PDA

View Full Version : trout fishin

pasadenafishin
04-14-2009, 04:03 PM
I know that the trout fishing at irvine is ALWAYS off the hook, but how has the trout fish specifically been??
Also this will be on of my last times fishing irvine for a while and one of my goals is to catch a DD. Anyone have any tips on what people are mainly catching the monsters on??

SteveH
04-14-2009, 04:53 PM
LUCK....
And the waters warming quickly.
I wouldn't wait much longer or you're going to miss the boat (the trout boat, that is).

Poxy Boggards
04-14-2009, 09:58 PM
They are supposed to be stocking pretty heavy for the WON Tournament this weekend. There will still be trout in Irvine for some time to come.

I caught them last year several weeks into the official catfish season.

KEL40
04-15-2009, 06:09 AM
Someday I will catch a DD Trout. The Vine is the perfect place for that to happen. Poxy and Steve is right NOW is the time!! A side from the tons of people that will be fishing the So Cal Trout Opener this weekend. If you have time next week should be awesome!! I might be wrong but I anticipate the bite should be off the hook!!! IM me if you want more details!!

aoessand
04-15-2009, 01:23 PM
went to the vine on Saturday the fishing was very very slow after about 8am... had a catfish pole soaking all day not even a bite... trout bite stopped at about 8am few where caught after but most b4