PDA

View Full Version : Another Day Another Limit!!! 4.13.09

Seng90806
04-13-2009, 11:19 PM
went out early this morning to wake up the slabs..,it was pitch dark when i got there and went straight to spot....with everything already tied and ready to go i wet my line right away...on my first caste i hooked up...second cast hooked up...third cast hooked up....it kept going and going until i got snag and had to go under the street lights to retie...after retying i went back and it still WFO...i dont want the lurkers to invade the spot so if you want in on some slab action just PM me and we'll set something up....

one of the bigger one:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/seng90806/IMG_0772.jpg

cant barly open my eyes chasing after the slabs:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/seng90806/IMG_0775.jpg

another one close to 2#:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/seng90806/IMG_0777.jpg

Fishnutt in on the action:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/seng90806/IMG_0778.jpg

Fish Fry at fishnutt's place:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/seng90806/IMG_0779.jpg

BUDdhaBIG
04-13-2009, 11:39 PM
supe great job seng & fishnutt. those are some monster slabs! keep it up!

fishindude420
04-13-2009, 11:57 PM
nice job out there man. those are some fat slabs!

big_mike_70
04-14-2009, 04:07 AM
nice fish seng...

i was at castaic last weds got blown out...freakin 4 foot sweels and 2 footers crashing the docks...was wicked

we need to get some LMB

CASTAWAY
04-14-2009, 06:00 AM
The king of slabs. Nice work.

just4thehalibut
04-14-2009, 06:20 AM
seng i got to give you credit you got to be the king of the crappie.seems like for weeks now i have seen every post you have and those are some beautiful fish you keep catching...keep up the good work buddy...there is nothing like fishing for crappie especially once you find them and its a hit almost every cast...keep up the great posts because we truely love to read them and see your pics....thanks buddy

FINSMACKDOWN
04-14-2009, 06:39 AM
WOW! man, the hits just keep comin!....XLNT!

formosa
04-14-2009, 07:33 AM
nice slabs there seng.

thepuma
04-14-2009, 08:01 AM
Awesome post Seng. Crappie action just doesn't seem to slow up for you! Great fish.
Thanks for sharing with everyone!!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-14-2009, 10:22 AM
Nice slabs...great work and consistency...

Congrats on those nice fish...

Salute,
Gary

FishBalls
04-14-2009, 11:00 AM
Nice Slabs man!

KID-FISH
04-14-2009, 11:03 AM
You are dialed in bro! Nice slabs you have there, looks like you tapped into some of the bigger models. You have definitely done your homework on your targets and it has produced great results.

Nice job on finding and catching those beautiful fish.

KF

crappiemike
04-14-2009, 11:06 AM
ok, everybody can catch crappie during the spawn... there right at your feet j/k...

lets see who gets them in the summer months!!!!

good report and pics seng and fishnutt!!!

cm

troutdog
04-14-2009, 11:17 AM
WTG Seng, keep the reports coming!

TD

JigStop
04-14-2009, 01:34 PM
Easy to catch them where this crew fishes. They ought to come down to Henshaw over to Perris or maybe Elsinore to see how they handle some competition.

Str8t Slabaronies
04-14-2009, 01:40 PM
ok, everybody can catch crappie during the spawn... there right at your feet j/k...

lets see who gets them in the summer months!!!!

good report and pics seng and fishnutt!!!

cm

No joke CM...your absolutely correct. I hate the spawn to be honest. Too many fish are taken when they are up on the shoreline in less than 6 ft of water and easily caught. It is simply easy fishing. Just got to know which lake to go to and throw a line out.

Nice job Seng as usual. Its nice seeing all the reports and pics...very cool...no hate...but wait until July / Aug.

Nothing but silence as far as crappies by then. True crappiemen can get them 247 all year around. When you have to locate suspended fish over deep water...chasing bait...thats crappie FISHING...and not just crappie slaying.

crappiemike
04-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Easy to catch them where this crew fishes. They ought to come down to Henshaw over to Perris or maybe Elsinore to see how they handle some competition.

smack down is may 3rd... at perris,, SENG let the smacking begin!!!

cm

Seng90806
04-14-2009, 03:00 PM

you got to be kidding me dude...i catch slabs year round...i've taken people to the spot where i get them at and they still have a hard time catching them...i've slayed them at all the lakes you mentioned...may 3rd i'll see you at perris

Seng90806
04-14-2009, 03:06 PM
No joke CM...your absolutely correct. I hate the spawn to be honest. Too many fish are taken when they are up on the shoreline in less than 6 ft of water and easily caught. It is simply easy fishing. Just got to know which lake to go to and throw a line out.

Nice job Seng as usual. Its nice seeing all the reports and pics...very cool...no hate...but wait until July / Aug.

Nothing but silence as far as crappies by then. True crappiemen can get them 247 all year around. When you have to locate suspended fish over deep water...chasing bait...thats crappie FISHING...and not just crappie slaying.

you the man when it come to off season crappie fishing...stay slayin' them Roy!!! hit me up so we can join force for a massive slayage....

joebass
04-14-2009, 03:15 PM
great job again seng.wtg

cjschock
04-14-2009, 04:26 PM

This is true, just sucks if you don't have a boat and the electronics to find them suspended. It makes it a bit hard to fish crappie when you gotta fish blind.

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-14-2009, 04:39 PM
Damn guys, give 'em a break, he hasnt stated that he is in a competition with anybody, he just posted his catch....

Unless I have missed something...

Credit where credit is due, thats it....

Wait till the time of season you mention comes....then post that up....give him a little props for a job well done...

Come on guys...do you really think the comments above are fair and justified ?

Dayam......
Again...nice job...

I get a little concerned, we all from time to time lose track of the bigger picture here...

We are fisherman here...

So the quest is to go out.....and catch fish....he has done just that...

Dont want to start a whole drama post casue I get my share of that as well..

But....
Give 'em a lil props...or at least a lil nod of the head for a job well done..

Sheesh
My 2 cents

Seng90806
04-14-2009, 07:00 PM
thanks gary!!! those that talk craps are the one who just sit around and read reports than attempt to do what i do but end up FAILING...LMFAO!!!....i can care less what people have to say or thinks...all i got to say is just be happy im posting for everyone to see

DEADROOTS
04-14-2009, 07:17 PM
You da man Seng. Im going to start calling you Do The Damn Thing Seng!!

RamboBoy
04-14-2009, 07:34 PM
Damn Seng, WTG!

I should get out to fishing for crappies, man.

HelloBendo420
04-14-2009, 08:32 PM
save some crappie for me man:Crying:

waa waaa waaa
somebody call a waaambulence!!

fishnutt
04-14-2009, 09:11 PM
It was great fishing with you seng. Man I had alot of fun. Thanks alot man. lets get another slay session on real soon. Can't wait till the bluegill start poppin off. hit me up dude. fishnutt.

Trout Nine
04-14-2009, 10:02 PM
WTG Seng, keep puttin it down!

T9

ghetto dad
04-14-2009, 10:36 PM
thanks gary!!! those that talk craps are the one who just sit around and read reports than attempt to do what i do but end up FAILING...LMFAO!!!....i can care less what people have to say or thinks...all i got to say is just be happy im posting for everyone to see
lol...yeah..the sitting around and reading reports is me seng...i can never get time to get out...GRRRRRRRR.....but youre the man homie...great job or your limit once again...one day my LB bro...well fish....peace....

GD

Seng90806
04-14-2009, 11:40 PM
lol...yeah..the sitting around and reading reports is me seng...i can never get time to get out...GRRRRRRRR.....but youre the man homie...great job or your limit once again...one day my LB bro...well fish....peace....

GD

whenever you're ready bro!!!...just let me know and we go slay them together and post a report so everyone can start hating on you...lmfao!!!

Seng90806
04-14-2009, 11:42 PM
WTG Seng, keep puttin it down!

T9

thanks man...trout season still in session? u need to take a slab mission with me one day

BSpunkiton
04-15-2009, 12:13 AM
I wish I didn't have to work and lived with my Mom so I could fish every single day and catch slabs like that!!

JSAUCE818
04-15-2009, 05:58 AM
theres always gonna be haters everytime when someone is on fire, thats a fact. Just tell them to kick rocks:Razz: Good job my dude, keep killing em Seng.

Seng90806
04-15-2009, 11:38 AM
theres always gonna be haters everytime when someone is on fire, thats a fact. Just tell them to kick rocks:Razz: Good job my dude, keep killing em Seng.

lets do this man!!! hit me up

springFISH
04-15-2009, 10:05 PM
Those are some sweet slabs! F! the haters, and keep in landing the slabs!!!

ghetto dad
04-15-2009, 10:10 PM
whenever you're ready bro!!!...just let me know and we go slay them together and post a report so everyone can start hating on you...lmfao!!!

trust me...way too late for that...lmao....

GD

Seng90806
04-15-2009, 10:40 PM
Those are some sweet slabs! F! the haters, and keep in landing the slabs!!!

yeah i just dust them off my shoulder and keep doing what i do

Trout Nine
04-16-2009, 10:49 PM
thanks man...trout season still in session? u need to take a slab mission with me one day

I down with that! After I return from Vegas the first week in May hit me up
and lets do it.