PDA

View Full Version : Big one bits El Capitan

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
04-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Back to El Capitan this last weekend with some old clients Jason and Todd for some spectacular fishing. My clients wanted to go on a half day evening bit so we took the rest of Easter Day off and went to the lake.

The bit was pretty good and caught about 15 fish in the 2lb range. Todd caught a nice fish that was 4lb on horny toad right on the bank. There was many fish that were missed and we seen some nice boils on top water reaction baits. Jason managed to catch a bitchen LMB which weighed 6lb.7oz right before dark at 6:45pm. All in all, the fishing was great and the weather was perfect for bass fishing.

Thanks again Jason and Todd for using my guide services, it was a pleasure and we had a great day out there.

Folks, the conditions have been excellent and better fishing is sure to come. Please don’t hesitate to call or email me if you’re interested in increasing your bass fishing knowledge. The lakes in San Diego and DVL are at a supreme time to come out a learn how to improve your chances of catching fish using top water and fishing reaction baits. I would love to spend some time going over the different areas that are key for fishing.

I have attached some photos off the days catch for everyone to see. Please give me a call if you interested in a booking trip. I have a special deal running this month so please call for details.

Bass Wishes,

Art Berry

Art Berry Guide Service
Phone: (619) 438-2620
Email: artberryfishing@yahoo

fishtacosmmm
04-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Nice! good job guys

Ifishtoolittle
04-13-2009, 07:53 PM
The second bass looks like a mount LOL!

fishntime
04-14-2009, 03:19 AM
The second bass looks like a mount LOL!

Yeah I agree. Just the lighting in the place. Still a nice fatty!