PDA

View Full Version : Lake Perris 11 April 09

Fresh H2O Bill
04-13-2009, 06:18 AM
Well, I completed some Saturday morning chores that I needed to take care of and decided to head out to Perris for the afternoon. Loaded up the tube and gear and I was in the water at 12:40.

I decided to fish Bersconi and Rock Climbers for a change from Sail Cove and the Dam. I have been out but two (2) times this year targeting the bass and I was still wearing the white strip. Ten (10) minutes in the skunk is removed. Glad for that, I was really feeling the pressure! (LOL).

I fished most of the afternoon for six (6) fish and five (5) swing and misses. It was overcast all day, I saw the sun peek throught for a bleam just twice. All of the fish came on a 3" baby bass reaper fished on a mojo rig. All fish were the cookie cutter Perris bass, with one nicer one. I have attached picks of the two (2) typicals and the one (1) nicer fish. All fish were C/R'ed for another day.

Thanks for reading and blessings to all,

Bill

Matthew 4:19

Socal Bassman
04-13-2009, 08:58 AM
Nice work out there.

smokinflies
04-13-2009, 09:10 AM
nice job killing the skunk at perris bill. that lake gave me the stink last fall, and i haven't be there since.

HuskerRod
04-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Nire report and good job out there.

huskerrod

DCCTrouserTrout
04-13-2009, 01:01 PM
Hey Bill. Good job on the bass out there. We need to do some fishing soon...

Fresh H2O Bill
04-14-2009, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the reads and the responses fellas. Always good to hear from all of you and the encouragement is awesome.

Kevin, I was planning to head up to the house this weekend but a few things have come up so I have to put it off. We'll get together soon I hope. Tell Brett "Hello" and talk to you soon.

Bill

Matthew 4:19