PDA

View Full Version : Lake Fulmur

castle
04-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Is it even fishable? Worth wetting a line now?

Skyler
04-13-2009, 09:52 AM
Is it even fishable? Worth wetting a line now?

There are still bass and carp in there. Maybe a catfish or two, and a few panfish. But the lake really isn't even close to how it was ten years ago. No more trout if that's what you are after. Still a few in the creek though.

Nightstalker 424
04-30-2009, 01:28 AM
They pulled a dead body out of there about a month and a half ago. Catfish should be good in that area!!

Simplyeman
04-30-2009, 11:17 AM
holllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy shhhhhhhhh********************t

you were not kidding, I thought it was a joke at first but.....man i just got some serious chills as soon as i read "homicide"

http://www.idyl.com/stories/story.2.20090312.html

Nightstalker 424
05-05-2009, 09:57 AM
Nope, no joke. But they got the guy who did it so you don't have to worry about a Lake Fulmor serial killer :Shocked:. In all seriousness though, I haven't seen much more than small bluegill coming out of the lake the past few years.

Simplyeman
05-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Well even though he has been caught for those who havnt been up there it is pretty damn spooky and its in the middle of nowhere. No fish though...Visited about a month ago or so and it seems the fish have been poached to death. pretty sad.

Skyler
05-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Well even though he has been caught for those who havnt been up there it is pretty damn spooky and its in the middle of nowhere.

If by "the middle of nowhere" you mean right between a busy highway and a maintainence yard, then yes, lol.

Simplyeman
05-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Since you've been in the area you know that the when driving past the road no one can see the lake and I don't think the highway is highly traveled. My buddy owns the first market you see when you hit pine cove near the A frame. There are no visitors most of the time and the only people who drive on that road are locals. I really don't think anyone from "zen center" is going to help you when someone holds a knife to your throat lol

Skyler
05-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Since you've been in the area you know that the when driving past the road no one can see the lake and I don't think the highway is highly traveled. My buddy owns the first market you see when you hit pine cove near the A frame. There are no visitors most of the time and the only people who drive on that road are locals. I really don't think anyone from "zen center" is going to help you when someone holds a knife to your throat lol

Yeah, you can't really see much from the road, except as you cross the bridge. When I was younger I used to sit over by the boulder with an air pistol nailing squirrels while waiting for bites on my powerbait, lol. Those were the days. I'd probably be arrested if I tried that nowadays, he he he.