PDA

View Full Version : Potbelly Pig!

fishindude420
04-12-2009, 08:26 PM
went to one of the local holes today with zombie for some catfish and maybe a couple bass if we were lucky. right off the bat larry hooks up with a nice 3 pounder. then i hook up with a frkn turtle! lol i couldnt hook a fish all day! it was really slow today untill the end. I felt a tick tick on my dropshot. swing and a miss. threw back in. THUMP and fish on. this guy was bulldogging like no other and kikn my butt! wresled him to shore and lipped him. took a quick pick, weighed him and threw him back to fight another dayl. caught him in about 8 foot of water dropshotting 3 inch homemade worms very slowly. nothin after that but i cant complain :) i got my piggie for the day :) all in all it was a pretty nice relaxing day fishing with a good buddy.

ghetto dad
04-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Nice job dude......i might poach one of your lakes tomorrow solo, with my walmart worms....who knows, maybe ill get lucky...lol....

GD

fishindude420
04-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Nice job dude......i might poach one of your lakes tomorrow solo, with my walmart worms....who knows, maybe ill get lucky...lol....

GD

why solo? hit me up . ill put you on the wfo turtles.

ghetto dad
04-12-2009, 08:40 PM
why solo? hit me up . ill put you on the wfo turtles.

lol...i aint fishing with you and your baller gear man....id rather get s skunk with no witnesses...thats why...lol

GD

Stormcrow
04-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Dood thats a nice one. Tell me about your home pours?

fishindude420
04-12-2009, 09:19 PM
i didnt catch them on my pours today. they were on my friend mikes worms. zombies uncle.

richaaron
04-13-2009, 06:22 AM
Nice fish Tim! You've got Craig Park dialed in...lol.

a biley
04-13-2009, 09:38 AM
nice fish... lets hit up the lake sometime next week

fishindude420
04-13-2009, 05:30 PM
Nice fish Tim! You've got Craig Park dialed in...lol.

lol thanks man. Yah those craig park bass are tough to catch :) lol

nice fish... lets hit up the lake sometime next week

Hell yah bro im down. just shoot me a pm. the bites really slow right now but u can get some big girls if you finesse them out with little baits.

JIG KING
04-13-2009, 10:46 PM
good job fishindude420 we got some new colors comeing out:Secret:

a biley
04-13-2009, 10:48 PM
u can get some big girls if you finesse them out with little baits.

I'm 99% plastics... PERFECT!

Liteliner
04-13-2009, 10:50 PM
Damn nice fish bro. I'm gonna have to hit ya up if I hit up that spot again.

BassLady
04-13-2009, 10:52 PM
i bet he gets stoned and drags those worms reeeeaaalllly sloooowww lol :ROFL:

fishindude420
04-13-2009, 11:11 PM
good job fishindude420 we got some new colors comeing out:Secret:

Thanks mike! I love that secret color man :)Make sure to hit me up when you got the next batch out :) Ill test em out and catch some toads on them :). hit larry up next time u hit up these city park lakes and we will all meet up!

fishindude420
04-13-2009, 11:12 PM
i bet he gets stoned and drags those worms reeeeaaalllly sloooowww lol :ROFL:

maybe i do :) doesnt make me a better angler or a worse angler. i just relax a little more and do a lot more dead sticking then usual :)

ghetto dad
04-13-2009, 11:32 PM
this guy is hot...he looks like that famous actor jack quinn!!!:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gd

BassLady
04-14-2009, 08:31 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gd

lmfao I never said that. Foo are you trying to express some of youre own repressed feelings you have towards fishing dude lol...this means war :Smile:

fishindude420
04-14-2009, 11:17 AM
rofl gd! haahhahaha. its ok basslady, hes a joker like that. gds obsessed with my looks.haah, he always tells me i look like jaquin phoenix,lol

FishBalls
04-14-2009, 11:45 AM
Nice Pig - I've been getting skunked at Laguna the last few times. Have you heard anything about Ralph B?

fishindude420
04-14-2009, 12:01 PM
Nice Pig - I've been getting skunked at Laguna the last few times. Have you heard anything about Ralph B?

the catfish are biting really good right now.

ghetto dad
04-14-2009, 02:57 PM
lmfao I never said that. Foo are you trying to express some of youre own repressed feelings you have towards fishing dude lol...this means war :Smile:

lmao......ok......and they are not repressed...i openly admit that fishindude is hot and looks like joaqin phenix...lmao... (fishindude, by the way, pronounces it "Jack Quinn") :ROFL:

u think he slays bass?? u should see him deplete the mackeral population on the boats....:ROFL:

GD

fishindude420
04-14-2009, 05:33 PM
lmao......ok......and they are not repressed...i openly admit that fishindude is hot and looks like joaqin phenix...lmao... (fishindude, by the way, pronounces it "Jack Quinn") :ROFL:

u think he slays bass?? u should see him deplete the mackeral population on the boats....:ROFL:

GD

Hahahahahhaha. ur fkn hilarious man, lol. When are you coming down here? ill put you on just as many fish as you got last time at clark park :) lol jk

ghetto dad
04-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Hahahahahhaha. ur fkn hilarious man, lol. When are you coming down here? ill put you on just as many fish as you got last time at clark park :) lol jk

lololo..i was gonna come down monday.....i should have...grrrrrrr.....wish you didnt live so damn far...

GD

fishindude420
04-14-2009, 05:56 PM
who cares. just come down once in a while. ill try my hardest to put you on a fat female full of eggs! ill set you up with the set up and show you how to work it in. gurantee youll stick some fish. probably a big girl.