PDA

View Full Version : Easter Cats with 1/2 toons- the Trollmeister-

kewlwhip
04-12-2009, 05:42 PM
-Easter Sunday:

Received a phone call (phone tap) that Trolltoon was going to hunt for some DD kitties from that of DVL...the "cat-nats" and more were the targets...they're meeting location was disclosed and I quickly went into my best "mission impossible" disguise of PONTOON.
http://commercial-archive.com/n1rv4n4g8/2008/octjpgs/CCTV_Mask_2s.jpg I met extra early 4:20am, and saw PONTOON waiting for Trollmeister. I snuck around his truck and tazed him with my 100,000volt gun (sorry Terry! :LOL:). http://www.policemag.com/Images/Articles/M_laser_taser.jpg
He quickly fell limp like the cats that he's slayed through his lifetime, and more. I quickly shoved his dazed body over and took his driving spot with my disguise. Up drives the trollmeister, already grinning from ear-to-ear. Told me to get my rods ready...and said "OMG, this is going to be an epic Easter!..." With him falling for my disguise, I followed him to the jewel, that of DVL.

After picking up some breakfast, we went to the lines at the gate- Just as we were setting our rigs ready for catfishing, the lake gates opened. Got our rental, and we were off.

Not long after setting my line out, I was talking to trolly (who was still falling for my PONTOON disguise) that it was a blessing to be at DVL on such a sunny day, with no one around in the water...my abu garcia goes CLICkclick click ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....fisho n! Nice channel cat that took the end of my rod tip into the water...with some early easter tugs on the daiwa/abu combo I hoisted the first kitty from the depth into trollys net- wooohoooo!! first fish on board....reminded me of epic Holdover Trout runs at DVL back in the day...ne ways soon as Trolly was netting my catfish, i look up to see his line start to take off...i told him to drop the net, and that his line/rod was taking off...like a cheetah, he hoped around, and flipped a 360 like a venus fly trap, he set the hook and was on...2nd ktty on the boat! 7 & 8lbrs!!! After the early easter bite, i knew this was going to be a easter sunday to remember...I told myself to play it kewl, kewly..trolly still thinks im PONTOON!...he then glanced over and said...hey those new rods/reels you have PONTOON? I said err huh...yeah. He squinted like a pirate and started thinking...i knew he found the imposter...i ripped off the mask and said to him...this young kewly...if you dont get me on more kitties, you will be tazered like PONTOON. He said NO WAY..i hit him with the tazer gun and it did nothing. IT BLEW MY TAZER GUN UP.

After that we just continued to search for the kitties...By the end of the day, my arms were somewhat spent, but the remembrance of the constant catfish bendo was and still is in my thoughts now. we had one run were my rod was horshoed into the water, and the drag just kept going and going...never knew what it was.

Needless to say, this was an Epic Easter Catfishing Sunday at DVL today. We caught a great amount of Channels, all in the 5-10lb ranges. Thank you Trollmeister for the great times and memories always! Happy Easter to all!

*photos to come after easter egg hunting- lol*
(ps sorry PONTOON for hitting ya with the tazer! :Wink: lol)

couple cel phoneshots for now
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/ghostrado/dvlcats_easter2009.jpg

my 14lb siamese cat kobe next to the 10lbr lol...he was lickin his chops! lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/ghostrado/dvlkobe_kitty_2009.jpg
(hey wingnut, my siamese is tryna be like yer pug! :smile: )

Santa Fe Eric
04-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Well done Kewly! Well done!
What a great read that was!
Thank you! Congrats on the great fishing!
Happy Easter!

PONTOON
04-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Kewly!....So that was you Grrrrrrrrr! You just wait till I catch up to ya Buddy. You think that taser gun thing was funny huh? Well you just wait!:Smash:

Well, at least my good Buddy Trolly let me fish through the telephone with you guys and I must say the excitement was unbearable. I had no doubts that you two would get into the fish as soon as I woke up! LOL
Great Report Kewly and hope to see you soon.

Troutman65
04-13-2009, 04:50 AM
Kewly !!!!! Nice going Bro. Thanks for the call back on Saturday:Secret:. I should of known you would be going with Trolly. Glad you both got onto the CATFISH !!! See you on the water.

just4thehalibut
04-13-2009, 06:00 AM
just got to tell ya that was a great read...enjoyed it very much.....great job on the fishing...

kewlwhip
04-13-2009, 08:29 AM
Well done Kewly! Well done!
What a great read that was!
Thank you! Congrats on the great fishing!
Happy Easter!Thanks Eric, it was a blast fishing for the DVL cats- strong fighters...

Kewly!....So that was you Grrrrrrrrr! You just wait till I catch up to ya Buddy. You think that taser gun thing was funny huh? Well you just wait!:Smash:

Well, at least my good Buddy Trolly let me fish through the telephone with you guys and I must say the excitement was unbearable. I had no doubts that you two would get into the fish as soon as I woke up! LOL
Great Report Kewly and hope to see you soon. hahahahah...sorry for the tazer! lol :Wink: Fishing with trolly was a blast...its no wonder you guys are the dynamic duo for cats! When he had ya on the horn, i was telling him that his line was getting bit! lol

Kewly !!!!! Nice going Bro. Thanks for the call back on Saturday:Secret:. I should of known you would be going with Trolly. Glad you both got onto the CATFISH !!! See you on the water. TM- all good, thanks bud!

just got to tell ya that was a great read...enjoyed it very much.....great job on the fishing... thanks glad you enjoyed the read! it was a blast targeting the cats for once...and it paid off.

kewlwhip
04-13-2009, 08:34 AM
here are the rest of the photos...didn't bring this camera onto the water as i use it for my "other job" lol...

the trollmiester 1230pm, what???
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/ghostrado/Picture031.jpg

think trollmiester was seeing double during this shot jk-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/ghostrado/Picture032.jpg

better shot at home of a few of the fatties we landed-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/ghostrado/Picture036.jpg

i told my parents/friends to lift up my 50gallon ice-chest as a joke...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/ghostrado/Picture038.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/ghostrado/Picture039.jpg

on the scale over 70lbs of cats. gona give alot to friends and family-

sansou
04-13-2009, 08:44 AM
Nice job guys!

The secret is out....!!

craznazn
04-13-2009, 10:09 AM
Nice....lots of filets! Looks like a great time was had by everyone...

Granny Fish
04-13-2009, 11:58 AM
Ha-ha-ha... funny read Kewly. Thanks for the kitty report.

HuskerRod
04-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Great read, Kewlwhip. Plus a great job of fishing the cats. You guys are the DVL cat masters!!!!

huskerrod

kewlwhip
04-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Nice job guys!

The secret is out....!! lol sansou, we used mackeral eggs-no secret! jk On another note, that 10lbr was my PB kitty from the "jewel"...

Nice....lots of filets! Looks like a great time was had by everyone... yeah, was choppin them up lastnight, for some battered catfish fry later tonight!!! mmmmm... was a blast yesterday fishing- Trolly and PONTOON ARE truly dedicated cat slayers-

Ha-ha-ha... funny read Kewly. Thanks for the kitty report. :) thanks GF, had to do the play by play on how PONTOON didnt make it...this time!

Great read, Kewlwhip. Plus a great job of fishing the cats. You guys are the DVL cat masters!!!!

huskerrod thanks, glad you liked the read..was sharing some of the play by play with some good fun we had~!

Rooster
04-13-2009, 09:30 PM
Loved the report and pics.. That is an easter ya wont soon forget. Very nice lookin cats. Props

HelloBendo420
04-13-2009, 11:22 PM
thanks for the report and the good read.
i think i'm gonna pay a visit this weekend. never been there before and your reports make it very enticing.

TroutOnly
04-14-2009, 07:44 AM
VERY NICE JOB KATKILLERS, I WISHED I COULD HAVE GONE,NEXT TIME IM GOING WITH TERRY AND WE WILL GO AGAINST TROOLKEWL AND HAVE A CAT KILLING WAR,,,,t/o

Troutman65
04-14-2009, 03:30 PM
Great job on the CATFISH !

Glad I checked back to see the other pics. posted.:Smile:

kewlwhip
04-14-2009, 04:04 PM
Loved the report and pics.. That is an easter ya wont soon forget. Very nice lookin cats. Props thanks Rooster- mos definatly

thanks for the report and the good read.
i think i'm gonna pay a visit this weekend. never been there before and your reports make it very enticing.glad you liked the read! Head out there, the Jewels got all kinds of great fish to find

VERY NICE JOB KATKILLERS, I WISHED I COULD HAVE GONE,NEXT TIME IM GOING WITH TERRY AND WE WILL GO AGAINST TROOLKEWL AND HAVE A CAT KILLING WAR,,,,t/o ahh haaa!! Sounds good uncle B! Lets do this soon~

Great job on the CATFISH !

Glad I checked back to see the other pics. posted.:Smile: TRI-TIP65!!!~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/ghostrado/Picture041.jpg
:Smile:

Wingnut
04-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Damn, those are some FAT kitties Kewly! Trolly is the Catfish King.
Well done on the awesome catch.
Kewl looking Siamese ya got there brotha! :Wink:

2quikmotorwerks
04-14-2009, 08:56 PM
damm i need to fish dvl more lake is only 20 mins from my house i need to go slay so kittiesice job outthere guys

HelloBendo420
04-14-2009, 08:59 PM
u forgot to mention bait, location, set-up....you know, the fish report.
seems like a lot of FNN'ers are more into bragging and tooting their own horns, then helping eachother have fun and catch fish.

oh well, i guess that's what happens when cavemen, oops, i mean fisherman get together.
:Envious::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

kewlwhip
04-14-2009, 10:40 PM
Damn, those are some FAT kitties Kewly! Trolly is the Catfish King.
Well done on the awesome catch.
Kewl looking Siamese ya got there brotha! :Wink: it was a crazy day out- a true blessing on Easter for a slayfest of fatty cats! Thanks, my cat was about to taste the cat til i made move as if were alive! lol see ya soon

damm i need to fish dvl more lake is only 20 mins from my house i need to go slay so kittiesice job outthere guys 20mins? wth Omar...thats like me to irvine! deff need to get out there.

u forgot to mention bait, location, set-up....you know, the fish report.
seems like a lot of FNN'ers are more into bragging and tooting their own horns, then helping eachother have fun and catch fish.

oh well, i guess that's what happens when cavemen, oops, i mean fisherman get together.
:Envious::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

bait: dead or alive
set-up: cast and wait
cant get any simplier than that. But then again, its fishing.

hella420.5, i'd say rent a boat with a finder, get some bait at the tackle shop and have at it. TIME ON THE WATER PAYS DUES. NE Ways use your sig and get some 420hellabendosessions and post pics- ps i got tissues for ya..:ROFL:

BSpunkiton
04-15-2009, 12:19 AM
Kindof a stupid report with the lame pics and all. You're dumb.

sansou
04-15-2009, 08:36 AM
Kindof a stupid report with the lame pics and all. You're dumb.

How about you post a fishing report...:Wink:

HelloBendo420
04-15-2009, 11:37 PM
i will find those cats on monday.
just watch sucka:Envious::Angry:

troutdog
04-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Great read Terry...I mean Kewly! You guys crushed the kitties, thanks for the report and pics.

damm i need to fish dvl more lake is only 20 mins from my house i need to go slay so kittiesice job outthere guys

Don't forget the 10.5 foot rod :Wink:

TD

2quikmotorwerks
04-16-2009, 06:54 AM
Great read Terry...I mean Kewly! You guys crushed the kitties, thanks for the report and pics.

TDoh nah i got a 20 footer for them, lol:ROFL:

kewlwhip
04-16-2009, 07:53 AM

TDTD! lol...

oh nah i got a 20 footer for them, lol:ROFL: 20' ter... ya pan/carp fishn? lol