PDA

View Full Version : Pac Man Vs. Hatton

The Angler
04-12-2009, 02:38 AM
Watched the first episode of 24/7 last night pretty intresting stuff going on.
Hatton has Mayweather senior as his trainer While freddy roach added Michale Moore to help him out with pac man. I dont get why he would do that, He says for when hes not available to train on certain days Moore will be there to train. I think its going to confuse Manny having to listening to 2 trainers while in the ring but hey i aint no boxing trainer. Im still on the fence with this one. Mayweather even talks about Hattons skills and how he has never been properly trained to defend & how he didnt even know how to hit the mitts now thats crazy hes supposed to be a top ranked fighter and he doesnt even know the basics?

screaming_spool
04-12-2009, 11:13 AM
looking forward to this fight. 2 head to head sluggers

The Angler
04-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Whats up no one watches boxing on here? Fights just around the corner. Im going Hatton on this one for sure. Its time for pac-man to go down. I know it seems like another De la hoya everyone is saying Hatton is way bigger then him has more power yada yada yada but thats what they said about De La Hoya. but we will see this weekend:Cool:

cappo
04-29-2009, 12:13 PM
Should be a good fight. The 24/7 show on HBO was good. Wonder how the 2nd trainer will effect pacman. Dang wish I could watch it.

flopps1
04-29-2009, 07:40 PM
Whats up no one watches boxing on here? Fights just around the corner. Im going Hatton on this one for sure. Its time for pac-man to go down. I know it seems like another De la hoya everyone is saying Hatton is way bigger then him has more power yada yada yada but thats what they said about De La Hoya. but we will see this weekend:Cool:

Sorry, Angler but I don't think so! Don't get me wrong, Hatton's a bulldog fighter and has his strong points! But his weakness overshadows anything about him.

Bottom line? Hatton has NO defense and has a glass jaw. You can bet Manny's gonna get his licks in there and I don't think Hattan's jaw will hold up. Plus, Manny's big pay day is waiting for him in the shadows. One Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Manny's winning this one by TKO and keep's his title!

The Angler
04-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Sorry, Angler but I don't think so! Don't get me wrong, Hatton's a bulldog fighter and has his strong points! But his weakness overshadows anything about him.

Bottom line? Hatton has NO defense and has a glass jaw. You can bet Manny's gonna get his licks in there and I don't think Hattan's jaw will hold up. Plus, Manny's big pay day is waiting for him in the shadows. One Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Manny's winning this one by TKO and keep's his title!

I dont know dude Mannys chin aint so great itself.

Barrera & Marquez & **** i forget his name you know the three mexican fighters he has fought all put him down a few times and that was WAYYYYY lighter weight class. About 20 Lbs differnce know taking shots rom these guys? Hatton has alot of power and yes his defense isnt all that great, I dont think Mannys small fists can hurt Hatton Enough.

Im just hoping to see a slug fest lol like the other mexican triligy fights.

The De La Hoya fight, as impressive as it looked, was not a really good indication of how well Pacquiao might fare against bigger foes. With the benefit of hindsight, it is obvious that De La Hoya was damaged goods, and therefore, it is perfectly reasonable to assume that this fight has absolutely no bearing on how a fight between Hatton and Pacquiao might play out. Hatton is still the naturally bigger, stronger fighter. Unlike De La Hoya, Hatton is still at (or very near) his prime, and under the tutelage of Floyd Mayweather Sr., he even seems to be improving, as evidenced in his most recent fight against Paulie Malignaggi. He is strong, tough, determined, and experienced, and unlike De La Hoya, he is still hungry.

It is also worth noting that De La Hoya was primarily a one-handed fighter who was never known for roughing up opponents on the inside. Once Pacquiao was able to neutralize De La Hoya's left hand, things became fairly easy, because Oscar lacks the one punch which Manny is most susceptible to—a straight right. Hatton, conversely, can punch with both hands and is an especially good body puncher. He can rip shots to the midsection with either hand, and is often known to maul opponents on the inside with his phone booth brawling tactics. De La Hoya was never able to land much of anything on Pacquiao, but that will not be the case with Hatton, whose punches are sharper and more menacing than anything a fading Oscar was able to offer.

Sue
04-29-2009, 11:19 PM
http://www.b3tards.com/u/f9d89e8a11037c5bd200/pacman-pregnant280.png

Hitts0n
04-30-2009, 12:51 AM
PacMan vs Hitts0n ! :ROFL:

troutdog
04-30-2009, 01:30 AM
http://www.b3tards.com/u/f9d89e8a11037c5bd200/pacman-pregnant280.png

WOW...Sue comes back to the board with a flurry! :ROFL:

TD

nismotech91
04-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Manny FTW!

flopps1
05-02-2009, 09:25 PM

Barrera & Marquez & **** i forget his name you know the three mexican fighters he has fought all put him down a few times and that was WAYYYYY lighter weight class. About 20 Lbs differnce know taking shots rom these guys? Hatton has alot of power and yes his defense isnt all that great, I dont think Mannys small fists can hurt Hatton Enough.

The De La Hoya fight, as impressive as it looked, was not a really good indication of how well Pacquiao might fare against bigger foes. With the benefit of hindsight, it is obvious that De La Hoya was damaged goods, and therefore, it is perfectly reasonable to assume that this fight has absolutely no bearing on how a fight between Hatton and Pacquiao might play out. Hatton is still the naturally bigger, stronger fighter. Unlike De La Hoya, Hatton is still at (or very near) his prime, and under the tutelage of Floyd Mayweather Sr., he even seems to be improving, as evidenced in his most recent fight against Paulie Malignaggi. He is strong, tough, determined, and experienced, and unlike De La Hoya, he is still hungry.

It is also worth noting that De La Hoya was primarily a one-handed fighter who was never known for roughing up opponents on the inside. Once Pacquiao was able to neutralize De La Hoya's left hand, things became fairly easy, because Oscar lacks the one punch which Manny is most susceptible to—a straight right. Hatton, conversely, can punch with both hands and is an especially good body puncher. He can rip shots to the midsection with either hand, and is often known to maul opponents on the inside with his phone booth brawling tactics. De La Hoya was never able to land much of anything on Pacquiao, but that will not be the case with Hatton, whose punches are sharper and more menacing than anything a fading Oscar was able to offer.

Like I said...Hatton has no jaw and no defense! Next....Marguez or Mayweather? I think Mayweather and I hope Manny goes to town on him.

Liteliner
05-02-2009, 09:45 PM
Like I said...Hatton has no jaw and no defense! Next....Marguez or Mayweather? I think Mayweather and I hope Manny goes to town on him.

Nice call man. That was an awesome definition of pwnd.... :EyePop: Manny looks quicker than ever... Awesome fight.

flopps1
05-03-2009, 07:40 AM
Nice call man. That was an awesome definition of pwnd.... :EyePop: Manny looks quicker than ever... Awesome fight.

Hey, bro! Hope the Cumara's working out for you! Anyhow, Manny's looked real good! Foot work, his right hand, speed and power. He seems to be a complete fighter. Plus, i think Freddie and Manny just click real well! Freddie Roach is a brillant trainer. Put the two together and you have tuff combo.

I just hope Freddie's parkinson's disease doesn't get the best of him....The big test is out there still. Mayweather needs to beat Marquez and we'll have the ulitmate pay day fight.

Can't wait to see that one!

a biley
05-03-2009, 10:33 AM
hey The Angler, Pacquiao was never put down by any of those 3 fighters... I don't know where you're getting your facts. In fact, Pacquiao was KO'd by a Thailander, and another Filipino boxer, the only times he went down.

Also if you think the malignaggi fight showcased Hattons skills, you are WAY wrong. It took him 11 rounds to finish a fighter that has no power whatsoever. 5 KO's in 26 wins.

Hattons prime was when he defeated Kostya Tszyu, which still in my opinion was a close fight till the corner stopped it (Corner didn't realize the judges had hatton only by one round at that point).

The Angler
05-03-2009, 02:42 PM
hey The Angler, Pacquiao was never put down by any of those 3 fighters... I don't know where you're getting your facts. In fact, Pacquiao was KO'd by a Thailander, and another Filipino boxer, the only times he went down.

Also if you think the malignaggi fight showcased Hattons skills, you are WAY wrong. It took him 11 rounds to finish a fighter that has no power whatsoever. 5 KO's in 26 wins.

Hattons prime was when he defeated Kostya Tszyu, which still in my opinion was a close fight till the corner stopped it (Corner didn't realize the judges had hatton only by one round at that point).

Your right for some reason i thought they Knocked him down in there fights. Pac-man hasnt been put down since he was a ameture i belive by a body shot.Dont get me wrong im a BIG Manny fan but for some reason i let the Hatton hype get to me and ended up lose a fat wad cause of it lol. Thats what i get for going against my cash cow pacqiua.

I want Manny to fight Marquez again to try to prove he can beat him cause of the draw and the second fight which everyone knows should have went to Marquez. But i also want him to destory mayweather i just cant stand the guy .

flopps1
05-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Your right for some reason i thought they Knocked him down in there fights. Pac-man hasnt been put down since he was a ameture i belive by a body shot.Dont get me wrong im a BIG Manny fan but for some reason i let the Hatton hype get to me and ended up lose a fat wad cause of it lol. Thats what i get for going against my cash cow pacqiua.

I want Manny to fight Marquez again to try to prove he can beat him cause of the draw and the second fight which everyone knows should have went to Marquez. But i also want him to destory mayweather i just cant stand the guy .

Well, I guess we can both agree that we would like to see Mayweather his butt kicked! It will be a tuff task. As much as I would like to see him lose, the fact remains that he's a very defensive minded fighter, precise and very fast. It'll be interesting to see who can do it.

Troutslayer620
05-06-2009, 12:30 AM

LOL, Flopps1 Called it dead on! Hatton's Jaw shattered with that left hook to the jaw. KO, not TKO, but nice call! Remember Pacman was still growing when he fought in the lighter weight class against the mexican fighters. He has matured and become a lot stronger, case in point, he has knockout power! So much for "Walking in a Hatton wonderland" he was dreaming that night! Mayweather Jr is up next, hope he gets lights out too!

The Angler
05-06-2009, 01:22 AM
LOL, Flopps1 Called it dead on! Hatton's Jaw shattered with that left hook to the jaw. KO, not TKO, but nice call! Remember Pacman was still growing when he fought in the lighter weight class against the mexican fighters. He has matured and become a lot stronger, case in point, he has knockout power! So much for "Walking in a Hatton wonderland" he was dreaming that night! Mayweather Jr is up next, hope he gets lights out too!

Yea it seemed like 140 is Mannys best weight. He was extremly fast and obviously had alot of power i think he should stay at this and just dominate everyone. Hes on his was as one of the greatest fighters in my eyes:Twisted:

flopps1
05-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Some good fights ahead of us, boxing fans! Regardless of who your favorite fighter is. Should be some good stuff!

The Angler
05-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Cant wait for the Mayweather Vs. Marquez fight. Hopefully Marquez can put Mayweather down so we can see Pac-Man And him in the third bout.

JSAUCE818
05-14-2009, 05:46 AM
Cant wait for the Mayweather Vs. Marquez fight. Hopefully Marquez can put Mayweather down so we can see Pac-Man And him in the third bout.
i would love to see this match again, its always a close fight between these two. I need to see a convincing win. As for Mayweather VS. Marquez?...as i mentioned before millions of times on here....I love Marquez, awesome fighter BUT Mayweather will probably win by hitting and running his *** off in the ring as usual:Angry: Marquez will need to cut the ring. My vote will still go to Marquez cause he is a smart fighter and im sure Nacho (his trainer) and marquez will come up with a good game plan. Lets see how it goes.

DarkShadow
05-18-2009, 11:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XEbmVgu3qk&fmt=18