PDA

View Full Version : TEAM 57,,the DUCT,,good friday,,rain, mud , STRIPERS

trail blazer
04-11-2009, 08:09 AM
TOUGH BITE !!!!!! 6 or 7 different spots,,,,truck sliding sideways getting down some of the muddy roads we traveled,,shoes all wadded up with lbs of mud,,WE HAD A BLAST:Smile:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myself and glen started out at abought 12 30 pm and started DUCT HOPPING from spot to spot,,hitting fish SLOWLY at abought every other spot.

At abought 6 30 CUTBAIT met up with us out there just in time to see the unusual happen,,,,I make a cast with the 3/4 oz trap all the way to the other side just off the concrete ,start reeling and i get hit hard,,,cant move him,,the fight was different then im used to, then i see the back fin,s of a fish come out of the water and i start slowly draging it to me,,,back snagged ,,,I THOUGHT,, a minnute later we figure out wats really going on,,,,,,,2 FISH ON THE SAME LURE,,thats a 1st for me, they were pulling against each othert while i was pulling thelm to me through the rolling water below the gates.

The biggest one came off just at the bank on my side,,but it was still COOL!!!!!!!!!

Caught fish on the FLUKE
on the LC 128 SP
and on the TRAP

TRAIL BLAZER
GLENN
and
CUT BAIT = TEAM 57 at the CONCRETE RIVER
Here,s a cpl pics

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_2072.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_2073.jpg

TRAIL BLAZER

tmartin
04-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Good job out there guys. I seen you called but I thought it was to late to call back. I bet two strippers:Envious: at the same time was a blast!

TroutOnly
04-11-2009, 08:57 AM
WAY TO SLAY T/B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

RamboBoy
04-11-2009, 09:03 AM
WTG! It's raining good fishing. Striper loves the rain. :Smile:

Good report

trail blazer
04-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Good job out there guys. I seen you called but I thought it was to late to call back. I bet two strippers:Envious: at the same time was a blast!

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!LOL,, 2 STRIPPERS:Wink:Would =1 happy T,B and 2 UNHAPPY STRIPPERS:Confused: and 1 unhappy misses T,B OUCH!!

Tr1p0d
04-11-2009, 10:00 AM
Nice going on them stripes guys.....

HIghwayPig
04-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Nice job Scott!!! My son and I didn't have any luck the other day, but I'm heading out to do some ocean fishing with my buddy, Mamachipy, on his cousin's Speed Twin charter boat. We're heding out Monday, so hopefully I'll have a few pics in the saltwater section. Again, nice Stripeys!

yolo
04-11-2009, 05:43 PM
Loving the striper reports. Great job out there.

gatblood
04-12-2009, 06:47 PM
TOUGH BITE !!!!!! 6 or 7 different spots,,,,truck sliding sideways getting down some of the muddy roads we traveled,,shoes all wadded up with lbs of mud,,WE HAD A BLAST:Smile:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myself and glen started out at abought 12 30 pm and started DUCT HOPPING from spot to spot,,hitting fish SLOWLY at abought every other spot.

At abought 6 30 CUTBAIT met up with us out there just in time to see the unusual happen,,,,I make a cast with the 3/4 oz trap all the way to the other side just off the concrete ,start reeling and i get hit hard,,,cant move him,,the fight was different then im used to, then i see the back fin,s of a fish come out of the water and i start slowly draging it to me,,,back snagged ,,,I THOUGHT,, a minnute later we figure out wats really going on,,,,,,,2 FISH ON THE SAME LURE,,thats a 1st for me, they were pulling against each othert while i was pulling thelm to me through the rolling water below the gates.

The biggest one came off just at the bank on my side,,but it was still COOL!!!!!!!!!

Caught fish on the FLUKE
on the LC 128 SP
and on the TRAP

TRAIL BLAZER
GLENN
and
CUT BAIT = TEAM 57 at the CONCRETE RIVER
Here,s a cpl pics

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_2072.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_2073.jpg

TRAIL BLAZER

Hey everybody,,,,THIS IS GLEN,,AKA GATBLOOD.
new to the site,,,,
T,BLAZER hooked me up with FNN on our recent duct outing.
LOVE TO SLAY STRIPERS
will be posting soon ,THANKS

GATBLOOD

basscatcher
04-12-2009, 07:41 PM
nice report and good job beating the skunk.

God BLess

basscatcher

"HE HAS RISEN"

thepuma
04-14-2009, 07:54 AM
Two stripers on the same lure at the same time???? That’s unreal. That must have felt really weird. Dang, I will take just one fish at a time. I’m not greedy!! Well I was so wishy washy about going out Friday. Looks like I should have met up with you guys. Looks like I missed out on a good time. I did go out to 110th for awhile. Nada. It was really windy and started raining on my as I was leaving . It was just nice to get out with Penny.

Welcome to the site GATBLOOD. You will enjoy it. Lots of good folks here to chat with about the best hobby/sport in the world!!!!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-14-2009, 09:54 AM
nice work there.....tearin 'em up....congrats on the fine catches..
Gary

Panfish Junior
04-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Good job slaying them stripers. :Smile: I gotta try the DUCT one day. Thanx for the report!

DEADROOTS
04-14-2009, 06:52 PM
Those look nice :Beer Toast: