PDA

View Full Version : NPH 4/9/09 No Pics good info

Jbro
04-10-2009, 08:59 PM
fished for 4 hours off the back of my boat from the dock just south of the balboa ferry portage on balboa island. All fish were caught with bloodworms as bait and light line. 1 one 6lb croaker, one sand bass(small), one guitar fish (small), one submarine fish (prob a bat ray but way overpowered my gear), various bay bass/other spots fin very active on the drain of the tide, water milky but still lots of fish near the seams between the boats and the moving water. Saw 2 large bat rays caught on public pier just 30 yds south of me. They also lost several fish. This area looks very fishy to me lately and my boat has been here for 3 years so i have seen lots of conditions. I will be there this weekend again for a bit so i will post then hopefully with photos.

BIGRED KILLA
04-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the report keep it up out there can't wait for the fish pics.

Bigred

flyngby
04-10-2009, 10:03 PM
Nice report!

I will be there on Easter Day from sunrise to sunset with 2 on board but we will be floating by instead of docked to work more area!

And reports are of water above 60 so it should be a fun day!

I have the 57 sticker on my boat and also a red 47 for my SWBA Team so if we float by just say Hi!

Steve

Jaysuuun
04-11-2009, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the report. I plan on fishing this weekend sometime in the afternoon. Best of luck to everyone fishing the harbor this Easter weekend. Hope to find some good action out there.

I have the 57 sticker on my boat and also a red 47 for my SWBA Team so if we float by just say Hi!

Good to know! I'll be looking for your boat now everytime I'm out there. Damn, I really need to get a watercraft. Harbor fishing is so addicting!

Wingnut
04-11-2009, 01:05 AM
Nice report and that is some good info, thank you. I'll be out there on Sunday also with the "Grand Master" harbor guide. :Secret: