PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is going on???!!!????!!! Hit and run, shootings.....

trout worm
04-09-2009, 02:02 PM
It was really sad to hear the Nick Adenhart was killed last night by a drunk driver, who of course, hit and tried to run. What the hell. The USC girl last week, the passenger got out and thru the other guy hit off the hood of the car and sped off. Some kid was mowed down in south central.... the guy pleaded with his brother not to call the cops, then sped off.

Shootings almost every day. NY, Pittsburgh, Alabama.

What is this world coming to....i'm pissed. Doesn't anyone give a damn anymore?

sorry, i am losing faith in my fellow man.... this kind of stuff just ticks me off.

i just had to get that off my chest.....

cappo
04-09-2009, 02:27 PM
Full moon coming up.

BIGRED KILLA
04-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Full moon coming up.

WSB time.

Bigred

Mondo21
04-09-2009, 02:54 PM
They caught the lady who hit the USC girl. They are still looking for her husband who peel the girl off the car. That is just sick. This world is going to "HELL" in a hand basket. An ole saying... Cindy:Confused:

CASTAWAY
04-09-2009, 09:11 PM
what's new......

did you just came out of a cave or something?

Smells_Fishy
04-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Man I see enough of that stuff at work I don't even watch the news anymore.

ghetto dad
04-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Man I see enough of that stuff at work I don't even watch the news anymore.

I had the news on for about 2 minutes last night..was tired of hearing about all the killings, accidents, etc.....i changed channels....

It was REALLY nice when i Lived in Jacksonville, FL.....there was VERY rarely any of the crap u see on our news on theirs....

GD

2quikmotorwerks
04-10-2009, 08:44 AM
It was really sad to hear the Nick Adenhart was killed last night by a drunk driver, who of course, hit and tried to run. What the hell. The USC girl last week, the passenger got out and thru the other guy hit off the hood of the car and sped off. Some kid was mowed down in south central.... the guy pleaded with his brother not to call the cops, then sped off.

Shootings almost every day. NY, Pittsburgh, Alabama.

What is this world coming to....i'm pissed. Doesn't anyone give a damn anymore?

sorry, i am losing faith in my fellow man.... this kind of stuff just ticks me off.

i just had to get that off my chest.....Its the sign of the times

bruce watson
04-10-2009, 09:10 AM
One third of all drivers in California do not carry auto insurance. They figure that if they are hit by another car, they'll sue. If they are at fault, they run. When the state starts to take these cars that are uninsured during traffic stops, and leave these people without transportation, maybe these thing will slow down. Why the state leaves a car with a drunk driver is like giving back a gun to a drive-by shooter after he does his sentence.

fishing_addict
04-13-2009, 08:05 AM
One third of all drivers in California do not carry auto insurance. They figure that if they are hit by another car, they'll sue. If they are at fault, they run. When the state starts to take these cars that are uninsured during traffic stops, and leave these people without transportation, maybe these thing will slow down. Why the state leaves a car with a drunk driver is like giving back a gun to a drive-by shooter after he does his sentence.

Well put...

fishing_addict
04-13-2009, 08:15 AM
Well, all the coverage of shootings and gun related crimes is nothing more than the media/new presidential administration paving the way for 4/8 years of stricter gun control laws. Who wants to bet that the expired assault weapons ban gets put back into effect/the gun show loophole gets closed and any number of new gun control laws go into effect??? The sudden jump in news stories of this nature will just continue and get worse as the weeks/years go by by. Just my opinion...

KID-FISH
04-13-2009, 09:48 AM
We all have to be vigilant and careful in order to protect ourselves from the others who are not. With so many people in this world, you never know who is out there and what is going on. Have faith in yourself and go through life trying to be a good person...some places are made up of cold individuals who don't care of anything or anyone.

DarkShadow
04-13-2009, 10:17 AM
It's the sign of the Apocalypse.

That's how come there's so many floods and earthquakes.

There is a curse on the land.

The end is at hand.

Atlaua
04-13-2009, 10:20 AM
It's the sign of the Apocalypse.

That's how come there's so many floods and earthquakes.

There is a curse on the land.

The end is at hand.

Excuse me, but there have been floods and earthquakes....

....since the beginning of time, dude.

DarkShadow
04-13-2009, 10:28 AM
Excuse me, but there have been floods and earthquakes....

....since the beginning of time, dude.

That is so, but never have so many of Satan's followers been amassed on the Earth as there are now.

And the Scripture states clearly that Satan's followers will be in the majority and then God will raise His head and fire will spew from His snout and vengeance will burn in His eyes.

You have not seen such fury like the wrath of God.

Atlaua
04-13-2009, 10:32 AM
That is so, but never have so many of Satan's followers been amassed on the Earth as there are now.

And the Scripture states clearly that Satan's followers will be in the majority and then God will raise His head and fire will spew from His snout and vengeance will burn in His eyes.

Well, what about World War II?

The Nazis were as good as Satan's army, and the world didn't end then.

Scoring Machine
04-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Yeah, dude. What about the Nazis?

DarkShadow
04-13-2009, 10:37 AM
Yeah, dude. What about the Nazis?

I don't see Nazis as devil worshipers.

Atlaua
04-13-2009, 10:49 AM

Oh, you don't?

Skyler
04-13-2009, 10:49 AM

Agreed. I'm sure they saw themselves as God's champions. More dangerous than a devil worshipper by any standard...

DarkShadow
04-13-2009, 10:51 AM
Oh, you don't?

I see 'em more like a gathering of people.

fishing_addict
04-13-2009, 10:52 AM
We're all living inside a giant powder keg and the fuse was lit the moment mankind was created/evolved (whatever)... it's just a matter of time before that first spark reaches the end. I just hope I'm long gone when it happens.

sansou
04-13-2009, 11:46 AM

You really gotta stop dunking earthworms at Legg Lake for LMB with FoM....

Signed,

HaS.

Hitts0n
04-13-2009, 10:44 PM
I was just thinking that.Its been like 4-6 hit and run's in the last 2 months.Shooting and killing.......I live in Los angeles county so thats nothing new.Gang banging have slowed down in the valley alot.But its normal life for me.But this really isnt ok for people who are mining their own business walking across the street with a cup of soda and some non licenses mofo plows them down! Pisses me off!

DarkShadow
04-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Gang banging have slowed down in the valley alot.

Heck yeah.

With the cost of tube socks, white t-shirts, Nike Cortez, cut off Dickies, and bullets going up, you're bound to have some down turn in gang banging.

sansou
04-15-2009, 01:33 PM
Heck yeah.

With the cost of tube socks, white t-shirts, Nike Cortez, cut off Dickies, and bullets going up, you're bound to have some down turn in gang banging.

My CPA says you could put it on your Schedule C if it is an ordinary business expense. In other words, if you're out "representin'" with the homies, just be sure you get a receipt!

Signed,

Bitter bitter taxpayer.

dockboy
04-20-2009, 12:04 PM
Crime goes up when theres a decrease in economic prosperity. Always been that way, always will. When people have jobs and a nice house, and aren't concerned about how they are gonna get their next meal, its a bit tougher to go out and play the ruffian. One of the main reasons I believe why the Middle East has some many issues. Millions of young, unemployed men who can't feed their families. Trouble can only ensue. I think here in the US, a lot of people are ignoring the fact much of the violence is becoming drug related.