PDA

View Full Version : Live frm Corona Lake 4/9/09

Git R Done
04-09-2009, 01:16 AM
Ok I found out that the lake has been already stocked. I arrived at approx. 2350 wed and came to see 3 other cars in line....another just showed up. The winds have died down and it looks like a good day of fishing ahead. I might stay for the overnighter depending on how big my fish get. Im not no trout9 but i sure wouldnt mind two DD...with some Gentleman Jack on my side anything is possible. GIT R DONE!

FISHNCHIPS
04-09-2009, 06:15 AM
Go get em G.E.D. There are some monsters in there. Are they still stocking tailwalkers? Good luck and GIT ER DOOOOONE!!!

Git R Done
04-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Go get em G.E.D. There are some monsters in there. Are they still stocking tailwalkers? Good luck and GIT ER DOOOOONE!!!

thanks. Wow so far 1 trout 1lb. No luv. Saw a few DD off boats being caught. Weather is kinda off one min its sunny/hot & next its cloudy. I heard most of the neb. Trout were planted at sarl. So sarl should b wfo...i might stay for the overnighter tonight. Time to go to vons for a liquor run...

The Angler
04-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Ill be heading out there for the night session.

JHDucky
04-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Dang Git R Done I almost met you. I got there at 2am and was the fifth one back in the big green Chevy truck. I will post tomorrow how we did from a boat there today. I just got home from driveing my son home to San Diego when we left the lake and then back to Chino. So tired I can hardly think, we did talk right after I got there you were fourth in line.
JHDucky

CASTAWAY
04-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the update. I hope I get to fish Corona next week.....

Fisherman57
04-10-2009, 09:09 AM
Gotta love the "live" reports!..... thank's Git Er'!

Git R Done
04-14-2009, 12:39 AM
ok sorry for such a late reply...short story. But thurs morning hardly and fish were caught but most of em were on boats. I did stay for the overnighter & i got my money's worth. I ended up with my 20 fish. 14 trout & 6 cats. Some were tailwalkers & some were reg. Trout. The biggest cat was approx 6lbs. All were caught on nightcrawlers. Catfish were hitting all night. A couple next to me caught about 9 of em. They were nice cats too. I caught most of my fish between 1230am to 4am. I dnt know how 2 load video but i took 1 of all my catch on my cell...was well worth my stay & once again corona lake proved to be a great lake. Shame i didnt c any ffn'ers out but maybe ill run into someone next time. Untill then Git R Done