PDA

View Full Version : LAS VEGAS! help?

lilmystery246
04-08-2009, 10:53 PM
im going to vegas tommorow to visit my sister and to fish. does anybody know any good bass/catfish lakes there?

ghetto dad
04-08-2009, 10:59 PM
im going to vegas tommorow to visit my sister and to fish. does anybody know any good bass/catfish lakes there?

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:I can see another report with 30 pages in the making!!!

GD

lilmystery246
04-08-2009, 11:05 PM
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:I can see another report with 30 pages in the making!!!

GD

lol i hope so

smokinflies
04-09-2009, 01:55 AM
there's a park with a lake in vegas.

i think it's called las vegas lake, but don't quote my on that.

you could hit lake mead if you don't mind the drive.

don't forget to pick up a non-resident fishing license in nevada. you don't want to get caught doing anything wrong in vegas. look what happen to OJ.

good luck out there lilman.

SOSO
04-09-2009, 02:55 AM
About half way down the first page of Out of state reports, you'll see a thread about Lake Las Vegas started by J bone which should get you started finding spots. Good luck, have fun, and stay out of trouble.

victor101
04-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Check out Floyd Lamb Park...used to be a state park..now run by the city i think...anyway, I believe its stocked with catfish/trout? and ive heard fish stories of big bass coming from there. I never got a chance to fish it so I dont know from experience but its worth a shot.

Ambassadorhawg
04-11-2009, 07:34 AM
The one thing that I always catch whenever I am in Vegas is a good BUZZZZZZ! Fishing is just not on my mind out there, except for BPS. Make sure that you go and see the Bass Pro Shops out there!

FISHSTIX
04-11-2009, 09:43 PM
get sum1 to bet the HOT color at the roulette table and play it hard...lol...wrong info....
*GOOGLE EARTH*:Wink:

Seng90806
04-20-2009, 06:18 PM
get sum1 to bet the HOT color at the roulette table and play it hard...lol...wrong info....
*GOOGLE EARTH*:Wink:

tell your sister try the fishing slots...maybe she can catch you some nice cold green cash...lol

lake mead is the best way to go...go by the marina area and fish to the far left of it...that place is loaded with stripers (very small tho) and catfish....

TShaffer
04-21-2009, 06:36 PM
tell your sister try the fishing slots...maybe she can catch you some nice cold green cash...lol

lake mead is the best way to go...go by the marina area and fish to the far left of it...that place is loaded with stripers (very small tho) and catfish....ahhhh...I been there...nice fishing