PDA

View Full Version : Wind Equals Fish April 8

RenegadeII
04-08-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm not sure what anybody else has told you, but wind equals fish. It's not easy, but fish do position themselves accordingly. Check out the day we had at DVL dealing with wind and some bass to go with it. Jeff caught his fair share of drop shot bass and a few off the beds. Brett, always bragging, claims to have caught the biggest. I think he just holds his closer to the camera. And, me, I laid claim to the only smally of the day with a couple of nice largemouth, too. We finished with at least a dozen between us on a mixture of dropshots in basic colors and some bed fish. Special thanks go out to the lake staff for a rescue and a jump start after the battery went dead.

Ifishtoolittle
04-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Yep wind means more oxygen going into the water thus more active fish. Nice job on the bass WTG :Thumbs Up:!

samgann93
04-08-2009, 10:19 PM
good job. i was out there and got skunked

fishmagic
04-09-2009, 01:42 AM
Nice job out there. I would love to catch a dvl smallie.

rotto84
04-09-2009, 09:45 AM
Those bass Brett caught were definitely the biggest fish!!!

Great photography of the smallmouth.

Looks like you all had fun!

matt duarte
04-09-2009, 10:25 AM
nice job guys! i defently need to get on a boat on dvl...shoring it is defently work

matt duarte
04-09-2009, 10:26 AM
nice job guys! i defently need to get on a boat at dvl...shoring it is defently work

adambasser
04-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Good job guys. Took my dad out there yesterday also and we also had a great day. Got 23 bass, and 3 over 6.5lbs. With the biggest weighing in at 7.5. Thought it was suppose to rain, but turned out to be a great day. Only took the cheap camera not digital, because I thought it was going to rain. But caught all fish on 6 pd line so some great fights.