PDA

View Full Version : 3-8-09 Goon w/ the Captain

Captain Castaic
04-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Did a short mission today....weather has been on and off rain and wind last 2 days so I didnt expect much but still put my skunkless streak to a test. Water clarity is starting to improve. Temp is up a couple degrees and hoovers aroud 60. I had a high water temp of 64 today b utthen the rain started and it dropped to 59. Spawn is soon very soon. I managed 2 fish in the 3 hours I was there. The first wasnt photo worthy...actually my second really isnt either but I snapped one of it. Saw Wyatt out there nice meeting you. Oh and a guy from the Daily News was there and asked to take some photos for a article on the paper. I said "SURE"...LOL So it will be on their website somewhere tonite and possibly the paper tomorrow...pretty cool .
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/picture.php?albumid=226&pictureid=1879

C.C.

Tight Lines

Mondo21
04-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Nice job out there Captain. Love the pic. I will be looking for you pic in the paper. OoPS I thought this was from today or do you have the date wrong? Cindy

Captain Castaic
04-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Nice job out there Captain. Love the pic. I will be looking for you pic in the paper. OoPS I thought this was from today or do you have the date wrong? Cindy

Supposed to be in the paper on the 9th....Thursday.

C.C.