PDA

View Full Version : Boaters world

Rich and Noah
04-06-2009, 04:57 PM
I was eating nearby and noticed Boaters World in LB having a 20-50% liquidation sale. Went inside and the staff told me they are going out of business. Lots of tackle, mostly jigs, rapalas, etc. for sale and of course your boating needs. Sale has been going on for a week so far.

He said there's like 180 stores and all going out of business. This one is on PCH near West Marine and Whole Foods.

GeordyBass
04-06-2009, 05:16 PM
I was eating nearby and noticed Boaters World in LB having a 20-50% liquidation sale. Went inside and the staff told me they are going out of business. Lots of tackle, mostly jigs, rapalas, etc. for sale and of course your boating needs. Sale has been going on for a week so far.

He said there's like 180 stores and all going out of business. This one is on PCH near West Marine and Whole Foods.the one at MDR has some nice reels on sale too!!!I saw some trinidads,calcuttas,and other reels with about $30-$60 off.....

supasportkid
04-06-2009, 05:56 PM
went there today and scored on some good deals!

Harddrive
04-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Went to the one in MDR a few weeks ago. The price reduction was 10%-30%. Most were at 10%.