PDA

View Full Version : les claypool fly fisherman

sktruth
04-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Saterday i was watching tv and on channel 308 on direct tv, there was a show fly fishing the world. I turned it on, and WOW there was Les Claypool, one of the best bass players in my book. It was really cool watching Les fly fish while getting to listen to a bunch of recordings from him. Did anyone else see it? I would love to find it on again. Anywaise,
tight lines

Crawler
04-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Les is the man and Primus was the sh*t! I always loved that they sang about fishing. I would love to see the footage you are talking about. If you find a link, post it up.

smokinflies
04-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Les is the man and Primus was the sh*t! I always loved that they sang about fishing. I would love to see the footage you are talking about. If you find a link, post it up.

wasn't that song called john the fisherman?

yeah that show flyfishing the world is a decent show. doesn't really teach you much about fly fishing, but they show some dope fishing spots.

i've seen episodes with "the fonz" from happy days, michael keaton , and david allen grier.

Crawler
04-08-2009, 12:24 PM
wasn't that song called john the fisherman?

yeah that show flyfishing the world is a decent show. doesn't really teach you much about fly fishing, but they show some dope fishing spots.

i've seen episodes with "the fonz" from happy days, michael keaton , and david allen grier.

Primus had several fishing songs.

Fish on
John the fisherman
Ye old Diamond back sturgeon

There are others im sure.

The Angler
04-08-2009, 02:14 PM
"Fish on" :Wink:being the best one

goodguy
04-08-2009, 03:03 PM
"Fish on" :Wink:being the best one

Heck yeah! Fish on is a great song!

I did see this show by the way, good times!