PDA

View Full Version : castaic

Hooked_On_Fishing
04-05-2009, 07:14 PM
HEY EVERYONE JUST PLANNING ON HITTING THE GOON FOR SOME SHORE FISHING AND WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS ANY TIPS ON FISHING FROM THE SHORE THERE, BEEN ON A SKUNK MOST OF THE TIME IVE BEEN THERE CAUGHT A FEW BLUE FISH AND ONE TROUT BUT OTHER THAN THAT NOTHING, SO THANKS FOR ANY TIPS AND KEEP THEM LINES TIGHT!!!!!!!:Smile:

GeordyBass
04-05-2009, 07:32 PM
HEY EVERYONE JUST PLANNING ON HITTING THE GOON FOR SOME SHORE FISHING AND WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS ANY TIPS ON FISHING FROM THE SHORE THERE, BEEN ON A SKUNK MOST OF THE TIME IVE BEEN THERE CAUGHT A FEW BLUE FISH AND ONE TROUT BUT OTHER THAN THAT NOTHING, SO THANKS FOR ANY TIPS AND KEEP THEM LINES TIGHT!!!!!!!:Smile:Hey bud,next time try putting this on the rendezvous section,,,:Wink:

I've been skunked out there too!Still not spawny time,,,:Smile:

Cowboy Hookup
04-05-2009, 09:36 PM
I was out went out there last weekend and landed a hand full. I found them deep and was successful using garlic powerbait.

-Cowboy Hookup

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-06-2009, 10:09 AM
whats a "BLUE FISH" ? if ya want bass....

Heres my tip....wait till the water gets warmer.....there are fish to be had in this colder water temp but for the inexperienced angler it will be TOUGH !

higher water temp equals active FISH.

They keep pumping the water in from the upper so water temps will be SLOWWWWWWWWW to get into the right zone for spawn..

It's usually a late spawn cycle in the goon regardless.

fish dropshot robos with 1 1/2' tag end..

good luck !

and Yes.....this question should be in nanother forum and you'll get more responses..

I'd suggest the general fishing forum..

Gary

kbaum17
04-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Try doun sizing your line to 6lb. floro and spit shotting robbos with a 18inch. leader, also try using 4.5 inch & 6inch worms.