PDA

View Full Version : new honeyhole

basscatcher
04-04-2009, 01:40 PM
so i decided to take a break from the pudd and decided to go fish this new honey hole i found and decided to see if the bass pushed up on beds yet. So my dad and i went and fished our honey hole and man was it slow. i only got 3 this time. this one was one of the largest. take care.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll229/pbasscatcher/4-4-09-1.jpg

God Bless

basscatcher

fishinone
04-04-2009, 01:43 PM
Those are some nice lily pads. Nice job on the bass.

HEMAN
04-04-2009, 01:57 PM
haha. sup BC.. nice lil report... it's been really slow at Pudd.. hit me up.. and we'll meet up again..

BingJr
04-04-2009, 04:05 PM
How am I ever going to be able to pack up all my snagging rods and 6/0 Trebles and rape all of these phenominal bass spots if you guys are always so tricky with the blocked out back ground. Annonymous fisherman catches bass in annonymous lake on annonymous lure at annonymous time. I think this would qualify more as a picture than a post!

Nice fish non the less!

NFCD I
04-04-2009, 04:20 PM
If your blocking out the background, why not give the lake, lure or bait, and approximate depth you're fishing? We all have pictures of large fish we've caught.
I thought these threads were to help each other out. A little education goes a long way.

basscatcher
04-04-2009, 05:10 PM
If your blocking out the background, why not give the lake, lure or bait, and approximate depth you're fishing? We all have pictures of large fish we've caught.
I thought these threads were to help each other out. A little education goes a long way.

you are somewhat new to the forum. tell me the spots you fish and what to use and the pics of the place so i can fish it but be sure to post it on the forum so EVERYONE can see it. i had history of posting my spots and next time i go out to it thier is at least 20-50 people fishing it. alot of people on the board had the same experiance. if you want to know the bait it was on a zipper texas rigged in 4ft of water. water clarity was ok and if anything else you guys want to know about pm me. hey heman you know this spot very well.

God Bless

basscatcher

NFCD I
04-04-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm afraid I'm getting off on the wrong foot. You make a very good point. I'm trying to learn the Riverside and San Diego lakes. I've just bought a boat and fired up about using it. Any information is appreciated. Without an invitation, I promise, I won't be one of the guys sitting in your honey hole the next time you get there.

Good Luck

TShaffer
04-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Hey I think I recognize that spot! Basscatcher I definately understand why you blacked out the background. I would do the same thing to protect my honeyhole.

basscatcher
04-04-2009, 11:34 PM
its cool bro i understand where you are coming from and i just wanted to make a point across. if you ever need advice about any lake in the local area give me a pm and be more than happy to give you advice.

God Bless

basscatcher

ZplugJunkie
04-05-2009, 02:17 AM
Hey I caught this at the same spot....

Its a froggy frog world...

NFCD I
04-05-2009, 07:05 AM
its cool bro i understand where you are coming from and i just wanted to make a point across. if you ever need advice about any lake in the local area give me a pm and be more than happy to give you advice.

God Bless

basscatcher

Thanks Basscatcher,

I've been a competitive golfer for 30 years. I had major back surgery in November. I hope to put the same energy into fishing, as I did into the game of golf. This week my dad is visiting from Oklahoma. He loves to fish for crappie and bluegill. So that's what I'll be working on this week.

I'll see you on the water,

NFCD

Mondo21
04-05-2009, 07:19 AM
Nice job out there and thanks for the report. Cindy:Razz:

tpfishnfool
04-05-2009, 07:27 AM
Thats just weak.... Nice Bass though..

Captain Castaic
04-05-2009, 08:51 AM
Your hole is safe with me. :Secret:

C.C.

basscatcher
04-05-2009, 08:57 AM
Hey I caught this at the same spot....

Its a froggy frog world...

man bro i forgot to take my frog rod when i went. next we go i will bring it.

DarkShadow
04-05-2009, 09:28 AM
MS Paint for the win!

Nice fish.

Billy Bass
04-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Did you pick any of those ripe apples?
Great pix!
Where is this honey hole at??