PDA

View Full Version : nph

joebass
04-04-2009, 12:24 PM
going there tommorrow morning for 1st time to fish the harbor and the shore.any tips? i have 3 inch pogys and the gulp sandworms.can i get any advice?thnx

Jaysuuun
04-04-2009, 01:16 PM
I'm a beginner myself, but I'll share what I've learned so far. Cast parallel to the docks and anywhere you see bait jumping out of the water. I've been going there regularly and have noticed a lot of bait jumping around. We've been dropshotting jerkshads, but others have caught many on swimbaits

joebass
04-04-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm a beginner myself, but I'll share what I've learned so far. Cast parallel to the docks and anywhere you see bait jumping out of the water. I've been going there regularly and have noticed a lot of bait jumping around. We've been dropshotting jerkshads, but others have caught many on swimbaitsjaysuuun thnx.i saw you and your gf post the other day.you guys are getting good out there.i wanted to go out tonite but cant so i will be out there around 5 in morning.thnx again and keep up with those good catches

calico killer kevin
04-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Relax, bro you'll do fine. Pogies on a 3/16 or 1/4oz leadhead and cast right up against docks.

PM sent.

joebass
04-05-2009, 04:16 PM
kevin hooked a seal and it shot out of water then broke line.also 2 small fish.c&r of course.so i broke the ice.it was fun.next time hali!!!!!!!!!! lol