PDA

View Full Version : When was...

Captain Boracho
04-04-2009, 02:56 AM
The last time you had to put the boots to somebody......

Now before people start judging me let me explain a little bit......

Tonight startd off like every other friday night. I had people over to enjoy some ice cold beer and some good bar b q. One of my buddies brought over a friend of his that not many of us knew. This guy got to drinkin and started hittin the bottle a bit to hard. He was loud, obnoxious and just straight confrontational with everyone, turns out hes an amatuer mma guy trying to make it big in that scene.

I had my patience with him even after he had already tried to tackle my nephew and beat him up. I offered him a room and bed that he can go to and sleep off the booze, he opted and convinced me that he was going to be okay.

A couple hours later he had changed his attitude and was getting along with people having a good time and acting like a normal person.

I was minding my own business talking with my other guests when this guy comes over and asks for a cig, i oblige and give him one. Were talking and hanging out like normal people when i see an ash fall on my leg. "Hey bro, heres an ash tray you can ash in."

this is when the drama started....."ill ash where i want to" he says.

So i say " hey man thats not really cool, i havnt done anything to you tonight to deserve your attitude and blatant disrespect, infact this is my house and if theres anyone you should show respect to its me."

he says..." oh is that right, well first off no one talks to me like that, second off tell your mom that her food sucked. And your house is pathetic compared to mine."

Now i was raised to always consider an option besides violence no matter what. My pops convinced me at an early age that beat downs = jail = possible rape. Now thats a very convincing argument to me to stay out of trouble.

So i asked this guy to leave in a nice fashion while some of my friends and family are already getting ready to throw the smack down as soon as i tip my head or say go. "im sorry you feel that way billy, but if your not going to appreciate me inviting you into my home then you can f off and drive home risking a dui."

He takes a hit off his cig and ashes it right in my chest....I havnt felt rage like this since high school. "dude, why are you purposely trying to get me to smash your face in, just take your pass and go." He says " F you" and takes a swing at me. Long story short the cops and paremdics came 10 minutes later to cart off one guy to get stitches and interview another to get the story straight.

Turns out the police agreed i was protecting myself and just gave me the report number and told me not to worry.

So why am i sitting here writing this? do i feel bad?.....no
Its just been so long (high school) since ive had to put the hurt o0n someone.
Should i have handled this differently?
fell free to share stories. Time to go ice my elbow and knuckles...

KaliDawgFan
04-04-2009, 03:43 AM
That dude was a douche! You certainly have more patience than i do; that's for sure.

Koshaw
04-04-2009, 07:10 AM
Not only does he come into your house, disrespects you and your family but has the balls to start a fight?

He totally deserves what you gave him and more! Press charges against the idiot!

He may learn something in jail ;). Maybe have a little talk with the folx who brought him, not blaming them for anothers actions, but just inquiring if this is normal behavior for this guy???

tacklejunkie
04-04-2009, 08:12 AM
Ash in my face with a cig I gave you in my house?
You definitely asking for it.. don't care how much alcohol you had.

sansou
04-04-2009, 09:29 AM
Geeeez Onyx, all you had to say is "Sansou I don't wanna go fishing with you" instead of trying to get thrown in jail last night....

...but in case you do make it out fishing today, and I happen to ash my cig on you, I'm warning you that you will most definately break your fingers if you thump me in the melon! I guarantee you sucka!

Troutman65
04-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Momma said, Knock that F*$#@* out !!! :Razz:

lurk 182
04-04-2009, 11:12 PM
he's lucky he made it past the part when he dissed your mom's food. he wants to be an mma guy, you just helped him out with a little late night sparring, that's all.

KaliDawgFan
04-05-2009, 02:39 PM
turns out hes an amatuer mma guy trying to make it big in that scene.

Was his name Junie Browning?

lalo56
04-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Wow... what a punk! Who the hell was he?

Sue
04-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Onyx, don't sweat it. I'm glad the police agreed you were protecting yourself.

I once smacked my piece of **** ex boyfriend after he'd beaten the living carp out of me. I got thrown in jail and charged with domestic violence. The judge dismissed the case and the ex is now known as the guy that got beat up by a girl. :ROFL:
Would I do it again. Hell yes! Don't mess with a girl from Hull!

Glad it worked out for you, though.

Mondo21
04-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Wow what an evening! Whomever brought that Guy in should of taken him out of your house. What was he doing while he was disrespecting you and your family?
You have a lot of patience. Glad it was you and not me. That dude would have been out on the floor when he first started his ****! But good going,it kept you out of jail. Cindy:Thumbs Up: