PDA

View Full Version : First Blood...

troutdog
04-03-2009, 06:47 PM
I know it is only preseason ball, but it was nice watching the Dodgers punk the halos at Chavez Ravine lastnight. Bats looked solid, pitching looked good....I dunno about Broxton closing though.

I think the angels are in for a long year.....

THINK BLUE

TD

City Dad
04-03-2009, 06:52 PM
I know it is only preseason ball, but it was nice watching the Dodgers punk the halos at Chavez Ravine lastnight. Bats looked solid, pitching looked good....I dunno about Broxton closing though.

I think the angels are in for a long year.....

THINK BLUE

TD

wadaya mean you dunno about Broxton?!?!?! He has not one but two pitches in his vast arsenal; fast ball inside and fast ball down the tube. Why would you worry about major leageu hitters ever figuring that out?!?!?!??

wellbilldancesays
04-04-2009, 07:24 AM
That was just a little meaningless gift from Scioscia. I mean come on he started Moseley.

And Im not sure if the pitching was that good or the halos hitting was just off. After thinking about the rest of pre-season I'm going with the latter.

One thing is for sure. I dont think Manny ham string is an issue. He was hustling from first to home! If he plays like that all season good things are sure to come for the Dodgers.

troutdog
04-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Meaningless indeed...I always say exhibition/preseason victorys are when none of your players get hurt! I can't wait till first pitch on Monday...

TD

DarkShadow
04-04-2009, 06:18 PM
Yeah, glad to see Broxton is in mid-season form. :-|

I thought I'd never miss Saito, but I dunno....

Maybe we can get Gagné (w/ steroids) back?

I can't wait till first pitch on Monday...

TD

Me either.

2 field seats in San Diego have my (and HookedASkate's) name on 'em.

troutdog
04-08-2009, 02:19 AM
2 field seats in San Diego have my (and HookedASkate's) name on 'em.

Great opening day game for the Dodgers, I opted to take the 10 minute drive up the 5 and see your halos shutout the A's instead.

Did you and HaS take a picture with the SD Chicken?

TD