PDA

View Full Version : Bigred and Bones LARRC/TEAM57 HANSEN DAM SPEACIAL NEEDS KIDS

BIGRED KILLA
04-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Thanks guys for putting this program together i had a lot of fun helping and watching the kids fight there fish they had a lot of fun can't wait forthe next one. It was good to see every body Scott,Arthur,Dana,Surf Arthur,Gary,Khanh,Russ,Steve,Mike,Armando,.

Pics

I picked Daniel he is a really cool kid to fish with.
here he is in the morn with a couple.
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/bigredkiller/001.jpg
A bigger model landed he saw the blood of the fish and said he felt bad and was done.
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/bigredkiller/003.jpg
I forgot this young girls name but we put her on some fish and she was having a blast.
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/bigredkiller/006.jpg
Bones and his fishng buddy Alex.
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/bigredkiller/013.jpg
Khanh getting help for Geordy.lol
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/bigredkiller/017.jpg
I told you Geordy to go to the bathroom in the morn.=)
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/bigredkiller/018-1.jpg
Whats wrong with these pics no it's not the gardening boots I think i know why you leave the lakes with a skunk or 1 fish Armando reel the right way.Lol
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/bigredkiller/016.jpg
You were born to fish the salt.
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/bigredkiller/015-1.jpg

Bigred

bones
04-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Always a pleasure fishing with you Lucas. You have a big heart and it really showed today. I'm proud to call you my friend.
Good friends, Great kids,Good times as always!

diamondbear
04-03-2009, 07:20 PM
good for all the help you guys gave , you make a difference for sure . The fun these kids had they will probably always remember .

GeordyBass
04-03-2009, 07:31 PM
This was by far one of my favorite fishing events!!!My kid Sergio was really really cool and was the best netboy out here,,,,lol,,,,It was a pleasure fishing this event and I felt happy when I saw the kids hookup with big grins on their faces!!!:Smile:

Hitts0n
04-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Oh I didnt know you changed your screen name bassmaster818?

Big Red we couldnt act a fool today,but it wasnt our day today,it was the kids! They are probably are talking about it right now ! Good stuff br0,hope to see you monday !

Wingnut
04-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Mike & Lucas, great to see representatives from the Pirate Crew joining us for this event. :Wink:
Lucas, you outfished grandpa Bones today... but that's only because he didn't bust out the dropshot rig. :ROFL:

Hog Caller
04-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Lucas and Mike,

Awesome job being unselfish and giving these kids a day they will never forget.

Everyone on the board should give yo guys the props you deserve.

I look forward to meeting both of you one day. You're the kind of people that I respect and would like to fish with.

Hog Caller
(Brent)

springFISH
04-03-2009, 11:28 PM
What a great day for these kids. You guys should be commended for taking time to do this. What a great thing you did in giving these great kids memories for a life time. Hats off to you!

russ88
04-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Lucas stop giving Geordy a hard time. :ROFL: You’re a funny cat!!! You did an excellent job with the kids today.

BIGRED KILLA
04-04-2009, 07:35 AM
Lucas stop giving Geordy a hard time. :ROFL: You’re a funny cat!!! You did an excellent job with the kids today.

Thanks Guys for the replys..Russ i have to man That kid talks so much smack.lol

Bigred

kpn
04-04-2009, 09:05 AM
Lucas,
It was nice to see you & FNN gangs out there :Smile:. We all had a blast...Especially the kids.
Kudos to everyone who help out :Thumbs Up:.
I like your sense of humor.....:Smile:. Please don't pick on Geordy.....He has a bad day yesterday, I think he got SKUNK :ROFL:.
We need to hook up some time in the big pond bro.

Khanh.

paDDy
04-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Nice job Bigred and Bones. You both have very big hearts, I love that quality you both have. Helping kids in need way to represent the Pirate Crew!

CAPT'N
04-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Lucas,

thanks for giving a day to the kids, it seemed like every time I was in your area you and the kids were busting up and catching fish. The time you spent helping people less fortunate than you speaks volumes about your character.

Your welcome on our boat anytime...................

One more thing, I am so relieved that you did not gulp a mouthful of earthworms or crickets today, thanks!

Capt'n

Santa Fe Eric
04-04-2009, 11:48 AM
You are a really cool guy Big Red! I guess your 1st guy Daniel won't be joining the pirates since he hates to spill blood!

Good Work!

Native Gal
04-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Congrats on a job well done at a great event.
WTG guys, Team 57 members representing, sweet.

NG
:Smile:

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-06-2009, 05:09 PM
Nice post an pics..

I'll second some of the aforementioned thoughts….A HUGE thank you to all involved..

The fact that you all showed up to help is a great indicator that you do care about others !
And there is hope in this world for good people…and people do care about their fellow community members !

This day wasn’t for us anglers..it was for those kids…..man if we can bring 1 minute of good times and good memories….our job is well done..

Everyone met and exceeded that 1 minute of fun and supplied a whole day of joy and happiness to those kids…..those expressions….that excitement…..!

whew….what can be said that truly depicts the feeling you get when you see them liking the whole experience so much…

Thank you for helping out and I’m guessing you will be there again next year …

And I’m sure you’ll be.ready to open up a large can of smiles for those kiddies…

Thank you again to all..

Salute,
Gary

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Lucas,
It was nice to see you & FNN gangs out there :Smile:. We all had a blast...Especially the kids.
Kudos to everyone who help out :Thumbs Up:.
I like your sense of humor.....:Smile:. Please don't pick on Geordy.....He has a bad day yesterday, I think he got SKUNK :ROFL:.
We need to hook up some time in the big pond bro.

Khanh.
What do you mean Khanh....I think I saw him at the Crispy Cremeshop afterward...he was picking up a DONUT !

ha ha ha....sorry buddy...couldnt resist...

Thank YOU....from the bottom of my heart for helping out..
Gary

jumbojack
04-06-2009, 06:57 PM
That is really cool! God bless all Involved!!!!!

Coach D'
04-06-2009, 10:40 PM
haha, you just gotta get Armando a reel with a right sided handle thats all. Greaat event!

Eat Sleep Fish
04-07-2009, 09:35 AM
i was out there yesterday (4/6) with about a 80-100 others fishing around 4 pm. Got one tap which might have been one of them bluegills. Lakes pretty empty by now.

bones
04-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Memories.............This friday will be alot of fun!

flyngby
04-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Damn you Mike!

I saw the post and thought I had a senior moment!!!!! MY heart fell out of my chest and hit the floor! Then I noticed this was from last year!

I will be side by side with you out there next Friday!!

Payback is in order!

Steve

NoHo ART
04-03-2010, 10:14 AM
what time does it start and do we have to sign up to volunteer or do we just show up ?

CAPT'N
04-03-2010, 10:20 AM
You have to be on a pre-approved list to participate.

PM me for details,

Capt'n

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-05-2010, 09:56 AM
I will be there to help those wonderful kiddies, I look forward to seeing their smiles : )
Gary

ObserverX
04-07-2010, 01:07 PM
I will be there to help those wonderful kiddies, I look forward to seeing their smiles : )
Gary

Hey Gary, you not going to take any fish home like you did last year at this charitable event are ya? afterall this is a kids event for the kids right? :Rolls Eyes:

i know, i know, you don't have to say it, i'll go and enjoy myself a hot cup of STFU. :Wink:

oh, and no need for a five page rant full of excuses and lame justifications or have your handfull of cheerleaders jump on your nuts, i'll go back to lurking now. :!!!: have a nice day. God save king Gary!!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Hey Gary, you not going to take any fish home like you did last year at this charitable event are ya? afterall this is a kids event for the kids right? :Rolls Eyes:

i know, i know, you don't have to say it, i'll go and enjoy myself a hot cup of STFU. :Wink:

oh, and no need for a five page rant full of excuses and lame justifications or have your handfull of cheerleaders jump on your nuts, i'll go back to lurking now. :!!!: have a nice day. God save king Gary!!!
Find a sharp object and ram yourself into it you retard....you have no freakin scruples, this charitable event post is there to do nothing more than to help the kids and you bring the hate so **** OFF...you are a poor excuse for a human being and even worst example of a fisherman...love the way you look for any oprtunity to say stupid idiotic adolescent bullcrap...

You should pull that stick out of your arse and begin to actually see what life is about...freagin dungbeetle

P.S.
It's so wonderfull how idiots like you hide behind their alias online login so they can say stupid stuff like above...whats your freakin malfunction...go back on the meds

Why is it that you hide behind an alias....I know who you are don't you worry, I know....
Keep it up...just go on....do you think I lose any sleep over your childlike behavior....

You got issues...why don't you post those comments under your normal login ? scared ?

P.S.
I took 1 fish home AFTER the kids were done fishing not that I have anything to explain to brainfarts like you !

breeze71
04-07-2010, 02:56 PM

dats purty goo inglish u lernt in just under a few years...did u ever get your green card?

How long does your backbone measure with LCs? ha ha

Hitts0n
04-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Gary thats what happen when you are one of the best! You get major haterz! Why did you even waste your time replying to him...you could have used that time to make the next hit ! See you on the waters soon brotha !

Hitts0n
04-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Oh and by the way people....no smoking on the lake! For all of the smokers...you have to smoke in the parking lot !

sansou
04-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Find a sharp object and ram yourself into it you retard....

Might want to drop that particular word from your lexicon at the Hansen Dam event. :LOL:

Carry on.

Hitts0n
04-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Might want to drop that particular word from your lexicon at the next event. :LOL:

Carry on.
LMAOOOOOOO !!! R you gonnabe there Rich !?

AAKK
04-07-2010, 04:02 PM
such a big heart you have.cheer

sansou
04-07-2010, 04:10 PM
LMAOOOOOOO !!! R you gonnabe there Rich !?

Sorry, I'm not driving to LA for that, even though it sounds more like fun than "charitable work"! Have fun out there guys!

bones
04-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Bigred.....Sorry for what these guys did to your post.
I just wanted to remind people of the event and it's true meening. Didn't think that a lurker would piss on the parade or Gary would go nuts.

Once again.......sorry dude!

Let's leave it alone folks........This is a special event with alot of love. Don't feed the troll.

---------<><

Beeracuda211
04-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Gary, you fed right into his trap ...... lol