PDA

View Full Version : Letter From The boss.

Captain Boracho
04-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Dear employees:

As the ceo of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama is our president and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. Since we cannot increaseour prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy i have no choice but to lay off six employees instead. This has really been bothering me since i believe we are family here and i didnt know where to even begin choosing who goes and who stays. So, this is what ive done...i walked through our parking lot and found six 'obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to go. I cant think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change, and i gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
04-03-2009, 12:19 PM
HAHAHAHAHA burn..did you have a sticker too?

joe man
04-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Sound logic.

sansou
04-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Just in case, I'm scraping my Paul Tsongas sticker off the bumper ASAP!

Scoring Machine
04-03-2009, 01:33 PM
The funny/sad part of that joke is that if you Google it, the third listing is from the white supremacy website resist.com

Recycling comedic material from white supremacy groups?

Stay classy Republicans!

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z288/spank05/Dearemployees_Astheceo_Page_1.jpg

Sue
04-03-2009, 01:44 PM
Oh, FFS :Rolls Eyes:

Captain Boracho
04-03-2009, 02:16 PM
The funny/sad part of that joke is that if you Google it, the third listing is from the white supremacy website resist.com

Stay classy Republicans!

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z288/spank05/Dearemployees_Astheceo_Page_1.jpg

last i checked i lived in a country where everyone is entitled to there opionion even if we dont agree with what they believe in...but i guess i was wrong...stay oppressive democrat.

sansou
04-03-2009, 03:07 PM
If Captain Boracho is a White Supremacist, well, he's got one helluva make-up artist!

Atlaua
04-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Ah, so it is now "oppressive" to point out when trite little passages have been previously regurgitated by a White Aryan Resistance website? Thanks for the clarification.

olfishergal
04-03-2009, 04:30 PM
If Captain Boracho is a White Supremacist, well, he's got one helluva make-up artist!

This is way too much you guys!!!!!!!!!! Lighten up already!!!! I appreciated the joke, didn't u? :ROFL:

KaliDawgFan
04-03-2009, 04:58 PM

Stay classy Republicans!

You do know he's not white, right?

troutdog
04-03-2009, 05:19 PM
Scoring Machine can I suggest you keep your stupidity to the "sports section", not as many people view it.

TD

Captain Boracho
04-03-2009, 05:24 PM
my bad guys i was just posting up something i thought was funny, truth is i support the green party....GO NADER lol. lighten up buddy no need to get your tidey whities in a bunch...hmm whities i must be a supremecist now.....better take all the tortillas out of my fridge before my brothers find them and disown me lol!

Mondo21
04-03-2009, 05:40 PM
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:. That is funny, hoping it's not true in your case. Things will change for the better. Cindy:Smile:

City Dad
04-03-2009, 06:21 PM
I HAVE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO SAY ABOUT THIS VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE: /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
woa... what happened? I must have fallen asleep on the keyboard...

NoHo ART
04-03-2009, 06:59 PM
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh293/trufy2000/borachoroo001111-1.jpg lol:ROFL:

troutdog
04-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Nice one Art :ROFL:....see you this weekend buddy!

TD