PDA

View Full Version : River Fish (aha quin, blythe)

BassLady
04-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Well i had a freaking awesome time in blythe. Left sunday returned today. I was out there for work but managed to get some fishing in. I fished around aha quin i wasnt able to make it to any other spots due to my time constraints so i sticked to what I knew. And to dodoman, i couldnt find Waynes tackle. I didnt see it but i didnt put much time to looking for it because I was leaving my room in blythe to fish at 3pm so i wanted to get out there while i still had light but thank you. Next if i have more time ill really look.

I probably fished for a total of 10 hrs over the 3 days. I was nailing smallies :)I cant tell ya what i was gettin them on because i promised the person who recomended it to me that i wouldnt. I was fishing the marina and the canal that feeds the marina. The highlight was 4-4.5lb large mouth on a bed. she was bedding right against a pillar to thier gas dock. I also got bout 2.5-3lb smallie that gave me a good fight. However it was bleeding from where she was hooked in her throat and mangaged to flop in the water after a pic before i was able to get the hook out. :,( that really really bummed me out. I hope its ok. I probably caught bout 10 fish total for my trip which i was stoked about considering i was only able to fish for about 2-3 hrs each day if even that. I have pics that im going to post soon. I just keep getting that load images failed and I deal with it when i have a little more time.

Ps Carp were busting all over the place in the canal. I hear 2-3 spashes every 7 mins and saw them jumping a few times. Its that time of year :)

deanhall32
04-02-2009, 08:23 AM
Well there you go. Nice job. Did you have breakfast at the store in Aha Quin? Also, what is the price of gas at their gas dock?

Pete Marino
04-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Good job out there girl!!! Lets see some pics!!!

Pete

BassLady
04-02-2009, 03:42 PM
no breakfast because i was mostly going there in the evenings. I like that store there. lots of nice people. And i didnt catch the price of gas. I was shore fishing; I dont have a boat so i didnt even bother to check.

But I finally got my pics to work so enjoy :)

BassLady
04-02-2009, 03:53 PM
heres one more

joebass
04-02-2009, 04:33 PM
way to go/nice fish-now to do that at fairmont lol

dodoman
04-02-2009, 05:01 PM
gold fish?

hahaha, great news to hear you caught and conquered.

Pete Marino
04-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Good job girl!!

Pete

Lightning
04-02-2009, 06:01 PM
You did very well.Congrats!

fishmounter
04-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Very cool BassLady! Don't you just love Smallmouth Bass now? They are so strong and jump so much! I love those fish! Boy, after all that great fishing, you will NEVER want to fish Fairmont again! Which place has cleaner water?...Ha ha! Hey by the way, those are beautiful sunset shots. Very nice. See you at the park...

UCR's Fishman
04-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Good job! I cant wait to get out there again - they're probably nailin grubs left and right.:Wink:

Liteliner
04-13-2009, 09:50 PM
Thats the spot. Very nice fish lady. Just let me know when...:Wink:

Troutman65
04-14-2009, 11:37 AM
Nice going out there .Thanks for the post & pics.

Fis-on
05-27-2009, 07:28 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about that LM. I must have caught her 5-6 times last season... just picked her this past weekend too!
Also... that dock is great for flats at night. More than one double digit has been pulled onto that dock.