PDA

View Full Version : Falcon Storage Boxes Rule !!!

rrawstron
04-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Picked up the Lipless Crankbait box and the Terminal Tackle Box from TackleWarehouse.

I'm off to order a few more. There's no way I will be unorganized again!!!

Check them out.

DarkShadow
04-01-2009, 01:13 PM
There's no way I will be unorganized again!!!

I said the same thing when I bought a few of 'em.

I then found out that being disorganized is part of being a bass fisherman.

Those Falcons do rock, but since I was a different type of disorganized after purchasing a few, I don't think they were worth the extra cash.

rrawstron
04-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Now the next question is what to use to organize my plastics. I usually keep them in the bags...got any ideas DS?

DarkShadow
04-01-2009, 02:21 PM
I usually keep them in the bags...got any ideas DS?

Haha, well, since I have my plastics scattered all over:

The floor in my bedroom
IN my bed sometimes
My nightsand
The bottom of rental boats
The bottom of my fishing back pack
The pockets of my fishing back pack
The pockets of my fishing bag
The bottom of my fishing bag
The bed of my truck
The access cab of my truck
My desk at work
The drawers in my desk at work
In several pockets of clothing

etc, etc....

you can see I haven't found any simple way to organize my plastics. :Sad:

rrawstron
04-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Its a never ending quest to keep all this fishing stuff organized and I always think I have way too much...

DarkShadow
04-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Its a never ending quest to keep all this fishing stuff organized and I always think I have way too much...

See, my big problem is the fact that I have to be organized in two locations...

1. At home

2. When I'm on the water

For example, I'm NOT gonna drag all my crap out there every time I go out...so, I grab a few things and dump THOSE into smaller boxes, and those smaller boxes go into the bag i'm gonna carry.

So, after I'm done with my fishing, I go home, and i toss my bag into the corner and carry on with my day.

The next time I go fishing, I'll throw MORE stuff into the bag, not realizing that it's still a mess from the time before. So, exponentially, it grows and grows until I have a bunch of crap strewn around the bag, and about once a month, I have to pick out all the stuff and place them in their original storage locations at home, just so i can repeat the process the following month.

I've yet to find a smooth way to keep baits apart so that I can just grab and go, without having to transport baits from their original location at home, to smaller boxes on the go.

a biley
04-01-2009, 03:05 PM
the falcon 501 is the best! hooks never move to another compartment no matter how much it rattles in my backpack!

Socal Bassman
04-02-2009, 09:23 PM
Now the next question is what to use to organize my plastics. I usually keep them in the bags...got any ideas DS?

I use a double sided worm binder from Bass Pro. The thing I like about it is it comes with twenty zip lock bags and it has plenty of storage for little things like hooks, sinkers, and whatever else you want to stuff in there. As I have it right now, it's home to 30 packs of Robo's, 2 packs of Flick Shakes, 2 packs of size 4 Owner Mutu light circle hooks, 2 packs of Carolina Keepers, and 25 Mojo weights. Still have a few empty pockets, not to mention the two pockets on the outside to fill. Definitely have to buy another one for the 3"-5" worms.

rrawstron
04-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Daryl,

Thanks for the advice. I'm looking at the Falcon Worm bags...did you look at these when you were shopping for that Worm binder?

When you gonna make it up to the Lagoon again?

BassnRack
04-12-2009, 08:27 PM
I have 4 of the Falcon double worm bags. Nothing special about them, but they are very nice. I keep robos in one, senkos in one, creatures in one, and various others in the other. They hold quite a few bags, and the double sided ones have room for a lot of stuff.

Love the Falcons for storing my DD22's!!!!!

lurk 182
04-13-2009, 03:15 PM
I use a double sided worm binder from Bass Pro. The thing I like about it is it comes with twenty zip lock bags and it has plenty of storage for little things like hooks, sinkers, and whatever else you want to stuff in there. As I have it right now, it's home to 30 packs of Robo's, 2 packs of Flick Shakes, 2 packs of size 4 Owner Mutu light circle hooks, 2 packs of Carolina Keepers, and 25 Mojo weights. Still have a few empty pockets, not to mention the two pockets on the outside to fill. Definitely have to buy another one for the 3"-5" worms.

i think i got that same one, the two sided BPS one, the biggest one they've got. one side for things that sink, one side for things that don't. all i put in it is plastics. you may want to buy extra plastic bags they sell separately.

BassnRack
04-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Anyone have the Falcon spinnerbait binder? I bought it a couple years ago and still have not figured out how it works! Believe me, I have tried! I think the hooks face up, and the wires from the spinnerbaits need to be placed in the plastic mounts, but I don't know how. Let me know if you have one!

lurk 182
04-14-2009, 08:56 PM
yeah, i think that's right. my buddy has one and i think i remember that the arm with the head on it kinda snaps into place and holds it upright.