PDA

View Full Version : PB Of 09 baby baby.....

Liteliner
04-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Got this badgirl from a local pond on a Xrap jerkbait. Im telling myself 5.89 lbs... It bleed a little but swam away fine. Not sure why it bled since The jerkbait got her on the outside of her mouth mostly.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u229/lypeter23/IMG_2249-1.gif

sansou
04-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Nice job LL!

(the photoshoping cracks me up)

Liteliner
04-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Nice job LL!

Its the star huh. LOL. I wanted to be different.... Thanks man.

DarkShadow
04-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Nice fish!

From the background, I think i know the lake.

Nice job LL!

Personally, I prefer the pics that are edited in MS-Paint.

candyman
04-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Nice pig you got there!!! Man I just bought my first crankbait hopefully I will get good at bass fishing...

fishindude420
04-01-2009, 01:39 PM
good job on the piggy man! i like the big star in the blackout. hahahha

Liteliner
04-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Nice fish!

From the background, I think i know the lake.

:Confused: Man I just cant win.

Nice pig you got there!!! Man I just bought my first crankbait hopefully I will get good at bass fishing...

Thanks. If your fishing local lakes go with the shallow crankbaits. They are pretty good to me in the later spring months. The jerkbait bite is pretty good right now. Good luck on your quest.

good job on the piggy man! i like the big star in the blackout. hahahha

Thanks man. I finally found myself a little place close to home. So whats up? I'll trade you my lake for your wfo mack spot? :ROFL: Kidding. I'll hit you up if I ever get out in the ocean again.

deanhall32
04-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Found yourself a little honey hole that you can sneak off to in between feedings huh??

socal_jeff
04-01-2009, 10:33 PM
nice fish i think i know that place cuz i used to go fishing there afterschool when i had a ride

Liteliner
04-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Found yourself a little honey hole that you can sneak off to in between feedings huh??

Yeah I cant wait til theres two of them. Id have to take the one year old to get some fishing time. I guess she can start young. :Wink:

Ambassadorhawg
04-04-2009, 07:17 PM
It's my goal in life to mess with anyone who tries to mask where they had caught their fish....

I used my "de-masker" program which untwists and uncovers the original photo. Nice try, though...

Liteliner
04-04-2009, 07:33 PM
It's my goal in life to mess with anyone who tries to mask where they had caught their fish....

I used my "de-masker" program which untwists and uncovers the original photo. Nice try, though...

Are you serious???:ROFL: Is there such a thing? Damn. Thats pretty interesting. Gonna look into that.

basscatcher
04-04-2009, 08:04 PM
is that blood smeared across the side of the fish? Nice Fish.

God Bless

basscatcher

Liteliner
04-04-2009, 10:47 PM
is that blood smeared across the side of the fish? Nice Fish.

God Bless

basscatcher

Why yes it is. I thought it would make the post more interesting...:Wink: maybe get me a 60 comment post.:ROFL:

Santa Fe Eric
04-05-2009, 02:21 AM
Nice Fish!
I can wait to open my new box of cereal and find my FNN picture decoder glass, so I can find your spot! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

DarkShadow
04-05-2009, 08:35 AM

MS-Paint for the win!

That, or save the image as a .png, and don't use filters that can be reverse engineered. Faking the camera meta-data is hilarious too. You can say you caught the fish whenever and wherever you want.

Although I don't think anybody would go on a wild goose chase just from seeing a picture or report.

:Wink: