PDA

View Full Version : Fishing San Pedro With Captain Keith March 29

Koshaw
03-31-2009, 12:19 PM
Howdy again!

I got to go out again on Captain Keith's 'Boat' (thats the name of it)

with Shaun, Andrew and Keith.

We saw the Native Sun baiting up at the bait dock.

It was very overcast and waves were coming from many directions once we got out of the harbor. It was cooler than the day before also. The temperature was about 50F.

We hit various spots. I got the first hookup on the boat a little red fish. We threw it back to get bigger.

Shaun got the next fish (rock fish) and the captain also got one.

It was a bit slow and we wandered about hooking up with more rock fish- all were small however.

The Captain hookedup with 2 keepers a sheephead and a rock fish. Shaun got multiple (6) rocks all small and were released.

I got 5 total with one sculpin keeper. Andrew got the skunk unfortunately.

Pics will be at youtube.com search for boatks.

I am happy I at least beat the skunk I always love going out on this private six pack boat and feel very appreciative of Shaun offering me to go!

They again go every weekend. PM me if you want to come with!

Tight Lines All!

Chuck

TShaffer
03-31-2009, 01:38 PM
Hey sounds like a fun day. Too bad for your friend who got the skunk though.

Koshaw
03-31-2009, 01:50 PM
That I did :D. Ya we all get the skunk tis all good man.

And remember he goes out EVERY weekend and only charges 55 bux for bait and gas! And this is an ALL DAY :D usually 730am to 5-6pm :D

Captain Keith is the bomb. With 40+ years fishing/boating experience he just totally rox...

Hope to see ya on board!

Chuck

ghetto dad
03-31-2009, 02:26 PM
That I did :D. Ya we all get the skunk tis all good man.

And remember he goes out EVERY weekend and only charges 55 bux for bait and gas! And this is an ALL DAY :D usually 730am to 5-6pm :D

Captain Keith is the bomb. With 40+ years fishing/boating experience he just totally rox...

Hope to see ya on board!

Chuck

is he licensed???

GD

sansou
03-31-2009, 02:45 PM
is he licensed???

GD

You read my mind Steve.

.....cause the word "Headhunter" comes to mind immediately! LOL

ghetto dad
03-31-2009, 02:56 PM
You read my mind Steve.

.....cause the word "Headhunter" comes to mind immediately! LOL

exactly.....

GD

Koshaw
03-31-2009, 05:58 PM
He owns the boat lol.

I am not a head hunter hehe. I have been in sales for 25+ years... so it comes naturally. He didnt say to pimp his ship heh...but he didnt say not to either...

sansou
03-31-2009, 06:14 PM
Koshaw, I apologize if you got the impression I was calling you a "headhunter". The "Headhunter" was in reference to an unfortunate incident involving FNNers and a private boater (for hire) a few years ago.

ghetto dad
03-31-2009, 08:51 PM
He owns the boat lol.

I am not a head hunter hehe. I have been in sales for 25+ years... so it comes naturally. He didnt say to pimp his ship heh...but he didnt say not to either...

Just be careful man....and do him a favor...do NOT "advertise" for him, especially if hes not licensed.....

thanks for the report btw.....

GD

NoHo ART
04-01-2009, 01:15 AM
Koshaw, I apologize if you got the impression I was calling you a "headhunter". The "Headhunter" was in reference to an unfortunate incident involving FNNers and a private boater (for hire) a few years ago.
i want to know the story :Razz:

Koshaw
04-01-2009, 05:28 AM

NP man =)

And thanks GD =)

Troutman65
04-01-2009, 05:59 PM
I heard the story about HeadHunter some time ago. Very sad indeed. Got to be careful when your taking people out on your boat and charging for it like a guide. If something happends like a fire or some other tragic accident the boat owner can be sued.

Koshaw
04-03-2009, 02:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMk3V6weiDw

Mondo21
04-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Nice job out there Koshaw. I got to get out there and catch some Halibut and Red Snapper. Thanks for the report. Cindy:Smile: