PDA

View Full Version : OC Register Tuna Trip

dstrege
06-16-2007, 09:22 AM
Hi Guys, Dave Strege of the Orange County Register here.

I've got a 1 1/2-day trip for albacore/yellowtail coming up. I still have some spots to fill and wondered if anybody out there is interested.

It's on the Dominator out of Seaforth Sportfishing. We leave Monday June 25 at 9 pm, fish all day Tuesday June 26 and return early Wednesday morning (5-7 am).

Cost is $225 per person and that includes Mexican permits (but not fish cleaning or food).

If you or a friend are interested, drop me an email at dstrege@ocregister.com (mailto:dstrege@ocregister.com) or leave me a message at 714-932-6459 and I'll get right back to you.

I know if Muskyman were still living here, he'd be going!

Dave

codybug
06-16-2007, 12:22 PM
xxx

Fisherman57
06-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Welcome to the board Dave!

dstrege
06-16-2007, 05:52 PM
I've been a regular; just not a regular poster!

Fisherman57
06-16-2007, 07:05 PM
I've been a regular; just not a regular poster!

Yeah, I kinda figured that when I saw that you've been registered almost a year with only one post!

But hey!.. kinda the same with me!

I've been reading the OC Register for a few years......... I've just never sent in a letter to the editor..... ! :lol:

sashimi
06-17-2007, 11:21 PM
Hi Guys, Dave Strege of the Orange County Register here.

I've got a 1 1/2-day trip for albacore/yellowtail coming up. I still have some spots to fill and wondered if anybody out there is interested.

It's on the Dominator out of Seaforth Sportfishing. We leave Monday June 25 at 9 pm, fish all day Tuesday June 26 and return early Wednesday morning (5-7 am).

Cost is $225 per person and that includes Mexican permits (but not fish cleaning or food).

If you or a friend are interested, drop me an email at dstrege@ocregister.com (mailto:dstrege@ocregister.com) or leave me a message at 714-932-6459 and I'll get right back to you.

I know if Muskyman were still living here, he'd be going!

Dave

225 is a good deal. i am already booked for july 1 though.

one_leg
06-17-2007, 11:30 PM
How ya doin Dave? We haven't had the opportunity to talk since Jan. of 2006.
I guess you're just too busy to call me up and offer to let me go on the trip for free. Ha Ha.
I really do wanna go on that trip but I'm afraid one of those longfins would pull me right over the rail!

I might have to take you up on the offer.

One_Leg