PDA

View Full Version : Castaic upper b4 work 3-31

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-31-2009, 10:54 AM
Hit Castaic upper b4 work this morning seeking Mr Stripey….

MR Stripey is what I found !

Nailed 2 nice fat chunkers on trout bait..sling it out....and reel it in....AND...REPEAT !

Nice b4 work bloodletting.

Pics to follow shortly..

Salute,
Gary
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/CAST-----TOAD3-31-091.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/CAST-----TOAD3-31-092.jpg

Hitts0n
03-31-2009, 11:23 AM
Where the dang pics Mr.Garlic Man ? Looking forward to your pics! Slay um !

Singz : Get bass !

kpn
03-31-2009, 11:31 AM
YEAH! Where's the pictures ??? :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:.
Good job nailing them buddy :Thumbs Up:.

KPN.

PS: I want them cook in the GARY'S NEW BEER BATTER RECIPE......Before I stop by :Wink:.

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-31-2009, 01:37 PM
Singz : Get bass !

Sings:....Striper Blitz !!!!!

Basstaic
03-31-2009, 02:31 PM
Nice stripe!!!!

It seems that the fish being taken are the big ones. I am worried the schoolies might not be there meaning a bad future for the stripes in Castaic. I look foward to a report of a nice stringer of schoolies so that I know the future generation still swims in the lake.

kgselect
03-31-2009, 02:35 PM
Wow, nice stipers. WTG

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-31-2009, 02:48 PM
Nice stripe!!!!

It seems that the fish being taken are the big ones. I am worried the schoolies might not be there meaning a bad future for the stripes in Castaic. I look foward to a report of a nice stringer of schoolies so that I know the future generation still swims in the lake.

B4 you send everyone into wide open panic, trust me, the stripe population is thriving in castaic, go and meter any one of 100 areas and your graph will tell you so.

Fish a lil cut bait or crawlers and you'll probably find your stringer of danks..

I don't know about looking forward to a micro dink report, thats nothing to look forward to.

Stripers are breeding machines, you actually should be taking many in order to ballance their population otherwise they actually eat themselves out of the food chain and you'll see the fish average smaller, smaller and smaller.

The bigger fish is nothing new, actually it's a normal cycle pattern for that lake, it's just been shut down for a while, this happens yearly, nothing new !

Those fish arent even that big as striper go...your just acustomed to the slow bite pattern recently

The future of the stripes in there has a great future ESPECIALLY with this years shad bloom, the shad are greatly abundant and the fish are well fed and are thriving....nothing to worry bout there, don't freak out ....things are all well.....there are unbeleibable populations of striper there, large and small..

BingJr
03-31-2009, 03:03 PM
The bigger models have made sparatic showing all fall/winter/spring. The Schoolies (not talking dinks, talkin 2-3lb) have been MIA. It appears they are not ready to leave that 100ft canyon/channel that runs down the fisharm. Thats what the electronics are showing anyway. Looking forward to another bountiful spring and summer out at Castaic.

breeze71
03-31-2009, 04:08 PM
Nicely done bro...consistent & successful as ever.

Saturday - Let smack talk begin!!!!

I see you are training hard during the week so you can haul my fish back to the car on Saturday.

I lost him on the Riff Raff...i lost him on the shake...i lost him on the structure...i lost him at my feet...i lost him on a fray...I lost him on the pilings...I lost you on the first fish story Mr. Farmer...haha

kpn
03-31-2009, 04:29 PM

I see you are training hard during the week so you can haul my fish back to the car on Saturday.

I lost him on the Riff Raff...i lost him on the shake...i lost him on the structure...i lost him at my feet...i lost him on a fray...I lost him on the pilings...I lost you on the first fish story Mr. Farmer...haha

Let smack talk begin!!!!
You're in big trouble Hiro........hahaha.

KPN.

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-31-2009, 04:40 PM

Wooo hoo hoo hoo...ha ha ha bring UR CASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont accept food stamps !!!!!...or Goverment Cheese !

RamboBoy
03-31-2009, 04:58 PM
Good report! I wish going up there but too far for me, man.

TroutOnly
03-31-2009, 06:55 PM
NICE CHUNKS GARY,,,t/o

Ryguy
03-31-2009, 07:16 PM
nice fish gary

the 3-4 pound schoolies are there i caught a bunch just the other day

SCVchad
03-31-2009, 08:15 PM
nice fish dude, they musta been hittin crack baits that early in the morning

Santa Fe Eric
03-31-2009, 08:28 PM
Nice work Gary!

Way to make those stripeys feel the steel!

crappiemike
03-31-2009, 08:31 PM
nice job gary,, way to go out there before work.. we'll be at the goon sooon!!!

cm

CAPT'N
03-31-2009, 08:40 PM
Nice fish Gary.

Sure beats the hell out of going to the Gym before work.

Scott

thepuma
04-01-2009, 08:17 AM
WTG Gary…. That is one big fish…. Now I have never said anything about you not smiling, but you are looking extra Menacing in those photos. Is that from the post traumatic stress of the Striper Battle?:Smile:
JK Bro... I would love to not smile in a photo of a fish that size!! Keep em coming man. Thanks for the report....
Scott

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-01-2009, 10:42 AM

Hiro’s talks da smack !
I ‘ll catch da big un’s and he’ll catch Jack…
He talks so slick but I always bounce back
He talks so much crap he’s gonna give himself an heart attack
And he’ll be crying like a girlie when I put my fish in the sack
I lay the joke’s down on him like I’m Freddie Mac
He can’t talk dat sheet cause he’s a literary hack !
I gotta get back on da fishing cause I’ve gotten off track
He doesn’t catch any fish cause his Trout swimbaits are black
And when he does catch a fish it’s so small it’s a snack !