PDA

View Full Version : Ling Cod Opener

Airn33
03-31-2009, 09:34 AM
Lets get out there guys on April 1st, the NativeSun knows wherethe big Lings are at! We can go slay some rockfish and ling cod! Hit up LBSF

the fish taco
03-31-2009, 09:44 AM
the new captain sucks ***!!!!

cappo
03-31-2009, 10:25 AM
the new captain sucks ***!!!!

Is Ghetto Dad driving it now?

the fish taco
03-31-2009, 11:58 AM
no the owner is.... jason rico is a way better captain than the owner is.... im sure GD is better too... Dont get me wrong, the crew is dope but the captain isnt.... you wont see me back on that boat... that boat lost a lot of clients after Jason left.

ghetto dad
03-31-2009, 01:17 PM
no the owner is.... jason rico is a way better captain than the owner is.... im sure GD is better too... Dont get me wrong, the crew is dope but the captain isnt.... you wont see me back on that boat... that boat lost a lot of clients after Jason left.

Get your sh** straight homie before you jump.....the owner is NOT running the boat. I agree, Jason was a better capt then the current one, and I know Jason is your homie...hes mine too..but remember...i STILL work here, and the "dope crew" STILL works here...and comments like that take money out of our pockets, especially the crew.....

GD

ps....the captain running the boat tomorrow has released alot of lings the last few days.....it should be a good opener guys......

the fish taco
03-31-2009, 01:22 PM
still the captain sucks ***....

mako chaser
03-31-2009, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE=ghetto dad;326629]Get your sh** straight homie before you jump.....the owner is NOT running the boat. I agree, Jason was a better capt then the current one, and I know Jason is your homie...hes mine too..but remember...i STILL work here, and the "dope crew" STILL works here...and comments like that take money out of our pockets, especially the crew.....

Wow!!! Nothing like bashing your livelihood

ghetto dad
03-31-2009, 02:14 PM
[quote=ghetto dad;326629]Get your sh** straight homie before you jump.....the owner is NOT running the boat. I agree, Jason was a better capt then the current one, and I know Jason is your homie...hes mine too..but remember...i STILL work here, and the "dope crew" STILL works here...and comments like that take money out of our pockets, especially the crew.....

Wow!!! Nothing like bashing your livelihood

im not bashing at all...trying to stop the SPONSOR bashing....

GD

mako chaser
03-31-2009, 02:19 PM
[quote=mako chaser;326656]

im not bashing at all...trying to stop the SPONSOR bashing....

GD

Your not the basher I was refering to. I was agreeing with you

ghetto dad
03-31-2009, 02:21 PM
[quote=ghetto dad;326667]

Your not the basher I was refering to. I was agreeing with you

lol...sorry mako.....my bad.....thanks bro

GD

the fish taco
03-31-2009, 02:40 PM
im not bashing on a sponsor, you guys have good boats there, just not that one. i fished w/ that captain before when the nativesun was a half day boat and he use to try to fish just for white seabass on a half day....

mako chaser:
why are you jumping into this trying to talk ****. nobody threw you a peanut.... me and GD always joke around so dont jump the gun here and swing on GD nuts.

ghetto dad
03-31-2009, 02:41 PM
im not bashing on a sponsor, you guys have good boats there, just not that one. i fished w/ that captain before when the nativesun was a half day boat and he use to try to fish just for white seabass on a half day....

mako chaser:
why are you jumping into this trying to talk ****. nobody threw you a peanut.... me and GD always joke around so dont jump the gun here and swing on GD nuts.

Theres only room for the fish taco on my nutz......:ROFL:

GD

the fish taco
03-31-2009, 02:52 PM
there you go once again with the gay jokes..... idk about you sometimes GD!!!!!

deanhall32
03-31-2009, 03:26 PM
You guys are so immature!

mako chaser
03-31-2009, 05:05 PM

mako chaser:

If you don't like what I have to say then don't read it. Just voicing my opinion.

Airn33
03-31-2009, 09:39 PM
so is that yes...we will find you on there tomorrow?

ghetto dad
03-31-2009, 09:52 PM
so is that yes...we will find you on there tomorrow?

lmao..good luck tomorrow homie

GD

ghetto dad
04-01-2009, 08:49 PM
well, NICE vermillion bite today, and 4 lings....plus alot of other misc RF!!! Wheres the report Airn?????

GD