PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Best Lure Ever - Megabass 110 Pro Blue

bri274
03-31-2009, 01:22 AM
Megabass Ito Vision 110 Oneten Pro Blue - Color GP Pro Blue

This is the original Pro Blue and not the new Pro Blue II.

Out of stock everywhere. PM if anyone is interested. $50 sharp.

newster
03-31-2009, 07:41 AM
Nice first post. Good luck selling it.

FISH_HUNTER
03-31-2009, 08:44 AM
Not to bust your bubble or anything but........................................

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descpageMEGABHARD-MB110.html#

troutdog
03-31-2009, 08:47 AM
Do you write for Western Outdoor News?

Good luck with your sale....

TD

DarkShadow
03-31-2009, 08:58 AM
Not to bust your bubble or anything but........................................

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descpageMEGABHARD-MB110.html#

Yeah, but those original Pro Blues are hard to find in this moment in time. But, in my experience, all you have to do is wait a few weeks for a new shipment to arrive to the US, and stores like extremelures.com and tacklewarehouse.com will have them in, for about half the price that it is being sold here.

And other JDM junkies can chime in, but aren't the $50 110s usually the "eyes center, plastic box" versions, not the "eyes down, blister package cardboard U.S." version, unless you're getting an ultra rare color like the Pearls?

HEMAN
03-31-2009, 09:28 AM
i have some air for sale too!! $10 a bottle.. buy 2 get 1 free.. hehe.. j/k man... but yeah $50 in this economy? really?

http://blogs.sun.com/acworkma/resource/200804270904.jpg

BassFreak
03-31-2009, 11:07 AM
He-Man, Very interested in the Air your selling.. Is it made in Japan and scented? :EyePop:

SOSO
03-31-2009, 11:30 AM
He-Man, Very interested in the Air your selling.. Is it made in Japan and scented? :EyePop:

JDM version has bearings up top instead of threading. Upgrades are available, Cork & Carbon Fiber caps. The shiznit is the shallow bottle. You can save extra unused air. Air comes out smoother with less effort and who uses all that air at once? It's also lighter than US version! Mr. Yuki Ito has joined joined forces with Fuji waters and will come out with "FUJI-ITO" monoblock air shallow bottle.

HEMAN
03-31-2009, 11:38 AM

JDM version has bearings up top instead of threading. Upgrades are available, Cork & Carbon Fiber caps. The shiznit is the shallow bottle. You can save extra unused air. Air comes out smoother with less effort and who uses all that air at once? It's also lighter than US version! Mr. Yuki Ito has joined joined forces with Fuji waters and will come out with "FUJI-ITO" monoblock air shallow bottle.

:ROFL: you guys are cracking me up!!

SOSO, so creative...
thanks for the update.. too bad those JDM upgrades (shallow bottle... Fuji-Ito) aren't available in US market yet...

That Dang Guy
03-31-2009, 06:10 PM
If you're serious I can have someone bottle some air from Japan and ship it over. =p These are fantastic bottles bottled by your gender and scent of choice! You might be wondering what scents are available, but there are too many choices to even consider listing! For example if you want a pro sumo wrestler post training session digestive gases, we can make that happen! Of course that scent is available only in the male gender, since we all here know that women expel potpourri scented gas. Your imagination is the limit.

Starting prices is at $500! Pure JDM drop shipped to your door!

**EDIT** We are a bunch of A**holes.

fish_sauce
03-31-2009, 06:33 PM
HEMAN, PM sent on the air bottle!

Where are you located?

:Wink:

megafisher94
04-01-2009, 12:11 PM
hmm... $50 lure or 2 new lc's? hmm...

PureAle
04-01-2009, 12:15 PM

Mad lurker trying to hustle. HA.:ROFL::ROFL: