PDA

View Full Version : golf courses?

BassandRelease
03-30-2009, 02:53 PM
Does anyone know if golf courses have security at night? I fished while I was golfing and no one said anything(Alot of downtime cause the guys in front of us were slow)

LunkerLover
03-30-2009, 03:49 PM
I am a FREQUENTER of MANY-A-COURSE at night ... and have logged probably over 20-30 ninja missions an have NEVER seen ANY security ... then again, I don't ninja till 10pm on ANY given night...

FishermanStu
03-30-2009, 05:54 PM
sometimes the country clubs have em but not to common. ive heard of grounds keepers rolling up but never had the pleasure of seeing one

makersmark
03-31-2009, 01:09 PM
don't sweat it man. Just decide on the course you want to fish, check their website for operating hours, or just call the pro shop/restaurant and ask what time they close, then just add another hour for clean up and head out. The only security to worry about would be the ranger, but they usually head home around 5 or 6. Other than that your solid. If you want to give a few of them a try, let me know and we can head out there anytime during the week, and Ill show you the better ponds.

TShaffer
03-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Don't go to meadowlark golf course in Huntington Beach. For one I don't think there's any fish in there (I've tried) and the cops frequent that course. I was hitting at the range about 30min after it closed and they rolled up and made me leave. I've been seeing them there patroling almost every night since.

calico killer kevin
03-31-2009, 04:26 PM
Go rape Fullerton golf course bro. I hate that place...
Can't seem to shoot better than a +3 on the front...

BassandRelease
03-31-2009, 05:01 PM
Don't go to meadowlark golf course in Huntington Beach. For one I don't think there's any fish in there (I've tried) and the cops frequent that course. I was hitting at the range about 30min after it closed and they rolled up and made me leave. I've been seeing them there patroling almost every night since.

thats actually where i fished when i golfed. nada too shallow

TShaffer
03-31-2009, 05:56 PM
Haha that's funny I live right across the street from there. It's so dissapointing that there's no fish in there. Someone needs to plant some bluegill and small lmbs.