PDA

View Full Version : Pudding Pop 3/27...

marc626
03-30-2009, 01:33 PM
I'll keep it short as always. Alarm went off 5:30am......lol zzzzz. slept in till 7:30. Rushed to the pudd. first cast by 8am. was surprised by the amount of people fishing thought uh oh... went on and fished. Threw robo's on light line for a couple hours for nada. Rig got snagged made a slight change, this time put on a gulp worm. Second cast got the double tap and Bendo! Got this one and only bass for the day. Lost the gulp worm to that fish put on another got a follow from a fish half that size. Cast again lost the rig. I put on a shallow crank got 2 follows but no love. -peace

basscatcher
03-30-2009, 03:27 PM
good job i was at that spot friday and i did good.

God Bless

basscatcher

marc626
03-30-2009, 03:54 PM
Thanks. The bite & follows really slowed down as the morning faded away. Might try some tubin' on friday, wanted to tube sat. but the boat races were goin on. -peace

basscatcher
03-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Thanks. The bite & follows really slowed down as the morning faded away. Might try some tubin' on friday, wanted to tube sat. but the boat races were goin on. -peace

tubing would of been good but they had alot of boats and they weren't allowing anywater craft on the lake hmmmm i am thinking on going saturday now.

God Bless

basscatcher

Bird dog
03-30-2009, 04:30 PM
How much is the fee to tube the Pudd & can you float everyday(except boat race days)? Thanks

basscatcher
03-30-2009, 04:33 PM
How much is the fee to tube the Pudd & can you float everyday(except boat race days)? Thanks

5 dollar launch + parking and you can float anyday except the days the lake is closed. or other cercumstands you cant.

God Bless

basscatcher

BingJr
03-30-2009, 04:35 PM
The sweet white squiggle spot at the pudd. A very very famous place to catch bass, only second to the black squiggle or all black sky place.

marc626
03-30-2009, 05:00 PM
5 dollar launch + parking and you can float anyday except the days the lake is closed. or other cercumstands you cant.

God Bless

basscatcher

hmmmm..... might wanna bring another buck plus $8 to park(Sat.)....oh it's circumstances :)

marc626
03-30-2009, 05:03 PM
The sweet white squiggle spot at the pudd. A very very famous place to catch bass, only second to the black squiggle or all black sky place.

will do! (sorry forgot to add this to the other quote.)

-Damn ya'll are at good finding spots that are erased.

old pudd fisher
03-30-2009, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the post marc626. I was their today monday the 30th from around 10:30 to 1:30 and it was a slow day for all the people I talked to. Maybe the boat races this weekend had something to do with it, but I did see a guy catch two small trout off the pier in about 15 min. time. One good thing was seeing the D.F.G show up checking peoples licenses and looking in thier coolers for illegal live bait like gold fish and such. Glad they are on top of that stuff.

basscatcher
03-30-2009, 09:47 PM
hmmmm..... might wanna bring another buck plus $8 to park(Sat.)....oh it's circumstances :)

dont need to i got that annual pass man that save my dad and i some serious money.

God Bless

basscatcher

PureAle
03-30-2009, 09:57 PM
the annual pass is very good.

marc626
03-31-2009, 10:36 AM
the annual pass is very good.

Did ya'll pick up the launch pass/ parking pass or both?

greeper
04-01-2009, 09:46 AM
One good thing was seeing the D.F.G show up checking peoples licenses and looking in thier coolers for illegal live bait like gold fish and such. Glad they are on top of that stuff.

nice to hear, I know of some punk regulars who tube the lake and use gold fish for the crappie. They keep them in small gatorade bottles, they were dumb enough to admit this to me... I just wish they'd get caught sometime.